Victoria Rafaeli (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated

Iris

Victoria is a simpleton for allowing herself to be so easily used by derrick and a dunce to have seen it done before on the very same show.  I think that she completely forgot why she came to big brother in the first place.  I am astounded how stupid some of those house guests are; repeatedly.  Do they spray some of them with dumb dust when they enter the front door?

Season 16 had the most empty-headed bunch of women ever.

Guest 6Borders

Season 16 had the most empty-headed bunch of women ever.

Victoria makes all the other girls (including past 15 seasons) look like MENSA members!

Guest 6Borders

I haven't watched the feeds much this week... but, it seems like our Princess really believes

she's made it to the end of the game because of her brilliant 'game' strategy  :rolleyes4:

Her mama told her so in one of their pool sessions at the Country Club where they sold Grodner real estate no doubt!!!

If you know you can't win comps, it is good strategy to hook up with the player who is calling the shots. She really hasn't done much but I have to give her some credit for making it this far. She knew the best thing to do was keep her head down and hang on to Derrick. She may unknowingly stumble into F2. But I doubt it. If she had to go back and tell everyone how she got from week1 to now, the only answer she could possibly give is "ask Derrick". 

Actually, Victoria had nothing to do with Derrick picking her to champion.

She just kinda bumbled into him watching and planning  her every move (to somehow help his position in the game).

Sometimes I wonder if there's a hole in her back where Derrick sticks his hand to

manipulate her every thought and what comes out of her mouth ?

Actually, Victoria had nothing to do with Derrick picking her to champion.

She just kinda bumbled into him watching and planning  her every move (to somehow help his position in the game).

Sometimes I wonder if there's a hole in her back where Derrick sticks his hand to

manipulate her every thought and what comes out of her mouth ?

I wasn't sure where you were going with your comment untill I finished reading it Slowpoke. I gotta get my mind out of the gutter.

Guest 6Borders

Good grief, I didn't think it was possible to rise to this level of stupid and vain that is Victoria!!!  I wonder if anyone

will do a study on hair extension and brain malfunction!!!

I HOPE she goes in the Wednesday eviction, tho I am still waiting for Grodner to throw in a comp

that will get Twitoria the HOH or POV!!  If she's sitting F2 I will be buying Boon's Farm instead of champagne

for finale night!!!

I haven't watched the feeds much this week... but, it seems like our Princess really believes

she's made it to the end of the game because of her brilliant 'game' strategy  :rolleyes4:

Well, she did say on BBAD that she thinks she is playing "an awesome social game".  I think this is something that Derrick told her when he blows smoke up her butt.

Victoria was very lucky to have Derrick carry her to the end. She was used as a "pawn and a vote". She really had no game.

But she also needs to thank Caleb for the veto (Because as the winner of that POV he took the $5k - instead of the veto) because that was the only time she won a comp on her own. (as opposed to a team win)

And she also needs to thank Hayden for using the veto to remove her from the nomination block and for winning the luxury comp and securing her $5k.

Awww... yeah, she's clueless. I'd love to hear more about or have links to more on the Grodner connection. 

I must say, I found Ginamarie way more annoying and stupid than Victoria. I could be wrong... maybe I just hate GM's accent more. No.... GM was such an embarrassment at the finale. I do hope Vic is out in final four or at the very latest final 3.

Guest 6Borders

This girl just makes me want to hurl.  Derrick is repeatedly trying to save her sorry butt and all she can do is whine about how he is being mean to her!!   I would bet Miss Vic is a really mean and nasty little girl when she does not get her way!

Suddenly she's played a brilliant game, excellent at comps....next I am waiting for her DR when she tells us how she carried Derrick to F4! 

I have a feeling the DR encourages her to talk about how great she is. They probably stroke her ego and manipulate her to say the really stupid stuff. Derrick also has told how great her social game has been and she will believe anything that strengthens her delusion that she has been an awesome player in the game.

Guest 6Borders

I have a feeling the DR encourages her to talk about how great she is. They probably stroke her ego and manipulate her to say the really stupid stuff. Derrick also has told how great her social game has been and she will believe anything that strengthens her delusion that she has been an awesome player in the game.

I doubt Twitoria needs any help talking about how great she is!  Her mama has raised her from a baby telling her that!

Let's recap  Victoria:

Pre-Show interview:  she said she was the hottest girl in the house (beg to differ, and I am not a guy or gay, but I think Christine, sans glasses, is better looking than Vic with her 10# of make-up and 50# of hair)

TA first mission (Zach related to Amanda):  Vic tells the DR "I knew it all along" (she knows everything, even more than Caleb)

Sucked at every comp yet thinks she's a "warrior princess" and has taken herself off the block every time, single handedly

Thinks she's played an amazing social game (I picked up dog poop in my yard this morning that was more entertaining than

Victoria has been all season).

Gets hurt or has a mysterious ailment (even cramps... in detail) for sympathy and at the appropriate times (ok I guess that is some kind of stragedy)

Would rather let her scalp bleed than take out the stupid hair extensions

Most worthless use of HG space in a long time.  Hopefully she is GONE to juy tomorrow night!