Victoria Rafaeli (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated

Iris

I'm sure she will Pokey. She definitely realizes she would have left the game a long time ago if it wasn't for Derrick.

As for the HoH comp tonight, she appeared to be really trying in the beginning. Maybe, just maybe Caleb will put up Frankie with her and he will go home.

And the Emmy for best actress in a prime-time reality show goes to ..... Victoria. A stunning performance that fooled a big time social media mogul.

When she went up and spoke to frankie in the HOH, she did a much better job than I expected. However, she made it all look suspect at the eviction ceremony when she added her comment there.  

It didn't fool him one bit. 

I disagree.  There is a huge doubt in Frankie's eyes and he is probably thinking of how to use this riff to his advantage.  If it distracts him enough so that he loses POV, put a fork in him.  Frankie can return to his ever-shrinking sister's shadow.

Bless her heart, she is just useless. At least she will have made more money than Nicole or Christine. She can be proud of that.

Yes she is useless but I thought they all got the same weekly stipend whether they're in the BB House or the Jury House..

So unless she finishes in the F2, don't think she'll have made more than the other girls..  

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

I'm thinking she is going to be MORE than satisfied that she was the last female in the house.

(let's hope that she has enough sense to realize there's no way she could have won this game)

Plus it sounds like she'll be getting an extra $5,000 so she can by a couple of new lenses for her cameras...

and Lord knows HOW many extra hair extensions ! ! !

Last night after she had talked to Caleb and he told her about the Bomb Squad alliance, she got a little feisty with Derrick when she began questioning him about it.

Instead of trying to help Derrick win the game she should have spent the time campaigning for herself. Telling Caleb that she is not a competition threat to his game. After all, she's still pretending to be mad at Derrick. She could try to schmooze up to Caleb - he is the HOH. You never know - it might work. Getting to the F2 is all about winning the comps.

Aside from Victoria claiming the title of the reigning "Princess of BB16" - last girl in the house -5th place - she also has $5,000 and the only girl to win a dime in prize money. Yea Victoria! - Not bad for a 'newbie'.

Nicole played as best as she could considering that both of her alliances failed. I'm glad that she got to experience the 2 BB costumes - they were cute.

Christine won the football outing. Jocasta won zip.

This was just a tough season of BB for the women. Hope it's better next year.

Guest 6Borders

Twitoria has got to be not only the most useless person to play BB but the most brainless.  I have to agree with Lamasquerade, that she is a ringer (probably this years' Grodner Girl, promised her she would win if Grodner could swing it).

I can believe she called herself a "warrior princess", so good at comps and stood up in her evict speech and thanked them for treating her like the princess she knows she is.  Honestly whomever filled this girl's head with "how wonderful Victoria is" should be sent to the screw factory for immediate rethreading!!

I hope they pick better women.  It was only so tough for them because they were so useless.  They were disorganized, weak and WHINY.  Ugh.  :(

When they choose women for BB they look more for a nice face and body. Not athletic, strong women. So they end up sucking at comps and are considered weak by the guys.

And then these women seem to be unable to make true alliances with other women. As soon as they get the chance they will cut a woman loose just to get in good with a guy/guys.

This season the women were some of the worst, comp wise and alliance wise. If they really watched a few seasons of BB they would see that it is rare for a man to ever have a true alliance with a woman.

About five weeks ago, Victoria said she had to be home with her family in time for the Jewish New Year. But it begins Sept. 24....the day of the BB Finale. I'm not sure how observant she and her family are. Hopefully this won't be a bad thing for her.

When they choose women for BB they look more for a nice face and body. Not athletic, strong women. So they end up sucking at comps and are considered weak by the guys.

And then these women seem to be unable to make true alliances with other women. As soon as they get the chance they will cut a woman loose just to get in good with a guy/guys.

This season the women were some of the worst, comp wise and alliance wise. If they really watched a few seasons of BB they would see that it is rare for a man to ever have a true alliance with a woman.

Yes exactly.  I want to see some hardcore, fierce women.  Big old B's that wear the badge loud and proud.  None of these mamby pamby whiners we got who can barely tie their shoe laces.