EVICTED (Sep. 16) - Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated + Team America (Juror #7)

Iris

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Will there be anyone on Morty's who would be happy if Skankie is still in the House when the Feeds return ?

I can't speak for anyone but myself but I would give that an overwhelming NO (and now I must go make a berry pie).

Why would he be sequestered alone when the others are all together?

Sometimes, the timing works out in a way so that there's no point sending the evictee to jury house for just a day or two before bringing them back for the finale, so they just sequester them in a nearby hotel, under watch.

But this is usually the second-last evictee (a.k.a. fourth place).

SuckItUp :  " If Frankie is gone (I hope, I hope) how long does he have to wait for the checks clear so he can give the money to charity?  Maybe, representatives of the charity will show up at the Finale and Frankie can humbly give a check directly to them? "

:hahohi:

Guest 6Borders

If Frankie is gone (I hope, I hope) how long does he have to wait for the checks clear so he can give the money to charity?  Maybe, representatives of the charity will show up at the Finale and Frankie can humbly give a check directly to them?

I'm sure Fakie and CBS will have a check for Build On at finale to overshadow and take the spotlight away from the real winner of BB and give it to Fakie.  Maybe Airhead will sing at finale...coupe de stupid!!!

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

(Was he trying to imitate Richard Simmons when he came thru the door ?)

Everything he was saying to Julie seemed to be what he 'thinks' the viewers want to hear so

he'll at least get America's Fav.

What a fake attention hog ! !

and Julie was just eating it up .... blech