EVICTED (Sep. 16) - Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated + Team America (Juror #7)

Iris

Did Ariana get in because of her celebrity? You bet your ass. If Frankie was not her brother, she still would have gotten in to the show. If Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Serena Williams or any other movie, tv, sports, political star calls CBS and ask to be in the audience, I am willing to bet that CBS would make it happen. They are in business and if they get a chance to say, so and so, was in the audience the other night for our show, they are going to do it. They are always looking for a way to expand their audience. Many people have commented that Ariana fans don't even watch BB. So, one of the fastest ways to target that fan group is through the stars of that group. With all the different social media, Ariana could bring 1 or 2 hundred thousand or more fans over to CBS and that would equal millions of dollars for CBS. So, if you think CBS is doing Frankie a special favor, you are badly mistaken. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokers has a link posted today that his family and Justin Beiber have started an aggressive twitter campaign so Freaky can win AFP.

I saw that on the Internet.

Did Ariana get in because of her celebrity? You bet your ass. If Frankie was not her brother, she still would have gotten in to the show. If Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Serena Williams or any other movie, tv, sports, political star calls CBS and ask to be in the audience, I am willing to bet that CBS would make it happen. They are in business and if they get a chance to say, so and so, was in the audience the other night for our show, they are going to do it. They are always looking for a way to expand their audience. Many people have commented that Ariana fans don't even watch BB. So, one of the fastest ways to target that fan group is through the stars of that group. With all the different social media, Ariana could bring 1 or 2 hundred thousand or more fans over to CBS and that would equal millions of dollars for CBS. So, if you think CBS is doing Frankie a special favor, you are badly mistaken. 

Exactly - you called it perfectly

Guest 6Borders

Jokers has a link posted today that his family and Justin Beiber have started an aggressive twitter campaign so Freaky can win AFP.

SO unfair!!! I'm willing to bet that Bieberbutthead never watched BB in his auto-tuned marijuana fogged life, and I am also willing to bet that the Fairana & Bieber Bunch tweens are not BB fans!  This is just Grodner's way of trying to add a fan base for BB (which is ridic because none of these little twits will tune in or vote next year...unless it's Dull Stars and Fakie is on it!)

Do we even know if we are having AFP???  Would have been more fair to split the money between Team America if they made it thru the game undetected and unsuspected!

I totally agree with you joystiick.  It is completely beyond me what the big deal is that she was quietly sitting in the audience. 

I didn't know who she was when she was in the audience but I did see her and thought that she was beautiful and probably somebody.  I don't recall the camera lingering or anything but she did stand out as celebrities tend to do when they have their warpaint on. I do not understand why people are so upset about ariana grande being there - she wasn't naked standing on a chair.  Nor do I understand why people are so chapped about the whole frankie/ariana deal.  

Guest 6Borders

I totally agree with you joystiick.  It is completely beyond me what the big deal is that she was quietly sitting in the audience. 

Of course she got in because of her "celebrity" (like they are going to turn her down).

Personally, I think CBS has something more "immediate" in mind to capitalize on the Frankie/Ariana spin on BB this year than eventual diehard BB fans.  Ariana and Bieber (especially Biebutthead's) fans are largely between 7-14.  They buy CD's, T-shirts and other fan crap, they do not sign up for (nor will most of their parents let them) BB live feeds, let alone watch the show!

Frankie is 32, going on 29 (everyone in show biz lies about their age).  Airhead and Biebutt's fans are not his Utube fans.  I can only HOPE this is CBS $$ related and NOT BB related and Fakie & The InFamous Sis can go off and have their own show I won't have to watch and BB can live to see another season (sans Frankie or other "celeb")

I didn't know who she was when she was in the audience but I did see her and thought that she was beautiful and probably somebody.  I don't recall the camera lingering or anything but she did stand out as celebrities tend to do when they have their warpaint on. I do not understand why people are so upset about ariana grande being there - she wasn't naked standing on a chair.  Nor do I understand why people are so chapped about the whole frankie/ariana deal.  

I do think it is unfair that Frankie is allowed to be in the running for AFP. But that is not because of his sister. Knowing the way social media is, I don't think BB should allow any HG with 10,000 or more followers to compete for AFP. It just puts everyone else at a real disadvantage. Returning players should also be barred because they have already had at least one season to build a fan base versus a newbie. JMHO. 

Me neither.  I am actually surprised they don't do this sort of thing more often.

I do think it is unfair that Frankie is allowed to be in the running for AFP. But that is not because of his sister. Knowing the way social media is, I don't think BB should allow any HG with 10,000 or more followers to compete for AFP. It just puts everyone else at a real disadvantage. Returning players should also be barred because they have already had at least one season to build a fan base versus a newbie. JMHO. 

I think this is why AFP should be scrapped or at least not automatically done every season.  You have what you described above happening and then you have people like Donny deciding they are going to play for that money instead of the actual game.

Also listening to them speculate on which one of them will win it is a tad puke worthy.  :no:  

Your points make sense considering contemporary communication media.  I agree with gerberadaisy that the whole thing should just be chit-canned.  Problem solved.  It just doesn't matter all that much to me.  

Your points make sense considering contemporary communication media.  I agree with gerberadaisy that the whole thing should just be chit-canned.  Problem solved.  It just doesn't matter all that much to me.  

I been said they should get rid of it. But, there's no way that will happen now. Since Bieber is supposed to be tweeting his fans to vote for Frankie, CBS is probably trying to figure out how to get Bieber rival Orlando Bloom to tweet his fans to vote for Donny or someone else. It would probably be a wet-dream for CBS if they could get 4 or 5 stars tweeting back and forth about who should win BB AFP. 

If Frankie gets AFP because of his sister's fans, they should rename the award to Ariana's Favorite Player.  Of course, just one more thing he "achieved" on the coattails of his sister.  I wonder of Ariana will be a featured star of Frankie's one man show "Viva la Grande".  After all, latest reports are that Ariana as a female which would make technically still a one man show.

Guest 6Borders

If Frankie gets AFP because of his sister's fans, they should rename the award to Ariana's Favorite Player.  Of course, just one more thing he "achieved" on the coattails of his sister.  I wonder of Ariana will be a featured star of Frankie's one man show "Viva la Grande".  After all, latest reports are that Ariana as a female which would make technically still a one man show.

Last year it was "Brenchel's Favorite (with a little help from Canada) Player" and that was nowhere near the fan base Airhead and Butthead (and Frankies few pathetic fans) can muster with a few tweets!!

If Fakie really wants to build schools in Africa than he should get his sis and Justin Butthead to do a concert, Fakie can do his one man-show and leave the Big Brother Game out of it!!

I hope CBS completely TANKS on the Frankie/Airhead Sister season!!  They didn't produce BB16, they produced the FrankieWhore Show!

Just think only a week ago Frankie was talking about having 'all the power' because he had won both HOH and POV. I bet he didn't expect to be heading to the jury the following week. 'Expect the unexpected' - He forgot he was playing Big Brother.

And he really needs to stop beating himself up so much over pushing the gold button. Any one of the other HGs could have pushed it. The fact that they all decided to do it together - everyone is responsible for the rewind.

Just think only a week ago Frankie was talking about having 'all the power' because he had won both HOH and POV. I bet he didn't expect to be heading to the jury the following week. 'Expect the unexpected' - He forgot he was playing Big Brother.

And he really needs to stop beating himself up so much over pushing the gold button. Any one of the other HGs could have pushed it. The fact that they all decided to do it together - everyone is responsible for the rewind.

I don't think it would ever happen that a situation like the button would not be played out. The HG's would not be able to resist the possibilities that even if something bad happened to some of them, someone would get something good out of it. Buttons, Pandora's box, whatever...BB sets this event up with full expectation for it to happen. If the HG's said, nah, we aren't doing it, they (or one of them) would be persuaded in the DR.

I don't think it would ever happen that a situation like the button would not be played out. The HG's would not be able to resist the possibilities that even if something bad happened to some of them, someone would get something good out of it. Buttons, Pandora's box, whatever...BB sets this event up with full expectation for it to happen. If the HG's said, nah, we aren't doing it, they (or one of them) would be persuaded in the DR.

Yep, the DR staff is closely involved in the game. I believe that they tell some HG's what others had said about them in the DR, offer up different strategies for the HOH or Veto winners, and even go as far as to suggest which HG's to put on the block.  No wonder that the HG's are not allowed to talk about their diary sessions.   The DR staff does not want the viewers to know what all they are doing!