Caleb Reynolds (Week 11 - Take 2) - HoH

gerberadaisy7

Joystick : " Frankly, it pisses me off when people who has never served a day in there life starts trying to question the service of other veterans. That needs to be left to people who actually served and understand a little about how military service works. "

I think the reason people are suspicious of the things he's said about his military service are because the guy seems to stretch facts

about anything and everything he's done.

Ya gotta admit he tries to TOP any story / experience that anyone talks about.

I had a brother-in-law just like him... and I swear the guy believed everything that came out of his own mouth.

I understand what you are saying, but when you want to question someone else's facts, you need to have some real facts. She used her assumptions to call the man a lie. He could be lying but I would never use such flimsy "evidence" to question the service of another individual. One of the things she says is that when the military presents the flag, it means that their son or daughter is dead. She watched a few movies where the military presented the flag at a funeral and used that to call Caleb a lie. She has no ideal what she is talking about. She said in her own story that Caleb said he is the one that gave the flag to his mother. That is totally different from a military presentation. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, even with all Caleb's lies, I would have more questions for the person who wrote the story than I would have for Caleb. One of the first things I noticed that she did is change what Caleb said. According to her story, Caleb said that his unit was the last out of Baghdad, but later when she contradicted his story she mentions the last unit out of Iraq. Iraq is the country. Baghdad is the capital city of Iraq. US forces pulled out of Iraqi cities in 2009. We pulled out of the country in 2011. 

Since the feeds are down... and some time on my hands...

thought  I'd see if I could find anything on Google about Caleb's military career.

She also questions his serving as a guard, since he was infantry and not a MP. You could be in almost any MOS or job and end up pulling guard duty in a prison, especially if you were with a national guard unit. Frankly, it pisses me off when people who has never served a day in there life starts trying to question the service of other veterans. That needs to be left to people who actually served and understand a little about how military service works.

Caleb is the idiot that tried telling the other house guests that he went to West Point, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

I hope he gets called out after the finale if his military background is untrue. Unfortunately the annual "BB amnesia"  will set in on most BB fans. On the post-Amber fiasco feeds, he has been one of the funniest of this bunch.  If Caleb had let Frankie get into F4, Frankie would have sent him home, as will Derrick/Victoria. If Cody does what Derrick wants, he'll send Caleb packing too. Even though it  is almost dawning on the Victoria/Derrick connection. Caleb loses Veto comp, he leaves.

it will be interesting to watch their twitter and facebooks for the first couple of weeks to read some of the backlash. of course, they will probably delete all the unsavory comments but still. some dadgum good readin right there. (i'm from texas, i'm allowed to speak that way. LoL)

Guest 6Borders

I hope he gets called out after the finale if his military background is untrue. Unfortunately the annual "BB amnesia"  will set in on most BB fans. On the post-Amber fiasco feeds, he has been one of the funniest of this bunch.  If Caleb had let Frankie get into F4, Frankie would have sent him home, as will Derrick/Victoria. If Cody does what Derrick wants, he'll send Caleb packing too. Even though it  is almost dawning on the Victoria/Derrick connection. Caleb loses Veto comp, he leaves.

I hope people just leave him alone.  It's pretty well established that Caleb is a MAJOR exaggerator and at times (that have been caught) a flat out liar.  If he misrepresented his military service let the military deal with it is my opinion.

Caleb's biggest problem #1 is he does want to be famous so he can't accept his own talents and accomplishments as they are, he has to make them bigger and better and then they become lies and he discredits himself (like the boy who cried wolf).

He's played a decent BB game and I would NOT want to see him go home before Victoria.  I'd actually rather see him F2 with Derrick.  I think he might give Derrick a run for the money!

Win or not, he'll go back home and the good ol' boys club will great him like a hero.. and the wimmin will flock to him,  Not the kind you take home to momma, just the kind you knock up and leave in a trailer after a few months....

Who knows with the 100's of cable channels out there, and the crap shows that have been produced, someone might just pick up the option on his huntin show.. I won't be watching but that's just me..

I don't think he would lie about his military record since his Dad is retired military. His weakness was coming into this game with very little knowledge of BB game. Remember when Victoria "won" the POV because Caleb, the last HG standing and chose the $5,000 over the Veto. Frankie had to explain to Caleb he should have chosen the Veto over the $$$.

BTW, Caleb did spend part of his childhood in Dallas since his parents divorced many years ago. Hence the "cowboy" stuff.

I wish him well.

I don't think he would lie about his military record since his Dad is retired military. His weakness was coming into this game with very little knowledge of BB game. Remember when Victoria "won" the POV because Caleb, the last HG standing and chose the $5,000 over the Veto. Frankie had to explain to Caleb he should have chosen the Veto over the $$$.

BTW, Caleb did spend part of his childhood in Dallas since his parents divorced many years ago. Hence the "cowboy" stuff.

I wish him well.

Dallas isn't exactly a cowboy kind of city, nor is Allen where Caleb was singing karaoke with one of Morty's posters. Quite frankly I don't care what HGs do after leaving BB.

Whether Caleb wins, or places 2nd or 3rd... you can bet Caleb is going to milk his BB experience for all it's worth.

To quote one of his 'catch phrases' ... " He'll be happy as a tornado in a trailer park "

I don't think any derogatory remark  he reads or hears about his game play will even sink into his brain.

(Caleb is living in Caleb's world)