Caleb Reynolds (Week 11 - Take 2) - HoH

gerberadaisy7

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Frankie stays on the block and Cody and Derrick vote to Evict him...

Caleb can  say "dag nabbit' he had NO IDEA they would do that ... and still try to milk Frankie

for any perks he might get in show biz.

Caleb can  say "dag nabbit' he had NO IDEA they would do that ... and still try to milk Frankie

Sounds like a plan that I could get behind.

Well all about the POV.

Cody and Derrick are the votes to evict if Frankie stays on the block.

and I have a soft spot for Caleb too.

I have a soft spot for Caleb as well. You can tell that he has a good heart, deep down inside.

He is a good ole country boy and needs to stop trying to be what he is not. His Mamma told him not to be too boastful (or something like that) but he did not heed his momma's advice -and his tall tales have taken over his BB persona.

I really wished that he had nominated Derrick & Frankie - and make them fight for their BB lives in the POV comp.

I know that Zack tried to tell Caleb bout the "Detonators" alliance - but I don't know how that ever turned out.

Exactly! :naughty:

Caleb basically told Frankie "we" decided you should go up. I've been told things you said about me. Caleb gave Derrick a recap and Derrick got pissed. This was halfway thru BBAD. Like Cody and Derrick would save Caleb on Wednesday any way.....Hope Caleb wins POV when he's on the block.

Caleb basically told Frankie "we" decided you should go up. I've been told things you said about me. Caleb gave Derrick a recap and Derrick got pissed. This was halfway thru BBAD. Like Cody and Derrick would save Caleb on Wednesday any way.....Hope Caleb wins POV when he's on the block.

Caleb let his ego get in the way. I see a final 3 of Cody, Derrick and Victoria unless Frankie wins and Caleb wins. Caleb and Cody are showing that evil greedy side that comes out. Cody and Victoria both floating to the end really bothers me. I would like to have it be Derrick/Frankie/Caleb who played hard.

F2 should be Caleb & Cody. Caleb has been "dadgum" entertaining with his tall tales and such.

And poor Cody hasn't won any prize money. All he has won is a week in the "Dino" suit.

Derrick & Frankie have won their "Team America" prize money for 8 successful missions at $5k a pop.

Guest 6Borders

Right now Caleb is (sadly) the most likeable person in the house.  I still can't stand him on a personal level because I don't like people who brag all the time (especially when it's about stuff they have not done) and I have no place for people who are obsessed with celebrity or knowing celebs!

He's played a decent BB game.  His biggest downfall is he's loyal in a season where there is no loyalty (unlike The Brigade).

I would be ok with Caleb sitting F2 with Derrick!  None of the rest of them deserve it!

Should Frankie actually leave the house for jury Tuesday at Caleb's hands, he will be much beloved by the jury.

Hopefully now that Caleb has royally pizzed her highness Frankie off, Caleb will safe from being groped, hugged, humped by Freaky Frankie.

Right now Caleb is (sadly) the most likeable person in the house. I still can't stand him on a personal level because I don't like people who brag all the time (especially when it's about stuff they have not done) and I have no place for people who are obsessed with celebrity or knowing celebs!

He's played a decent BB game. His biggest downfall is he's loyal in a season where there is no loyalty (unlike The Brigade).

I would be ok with Caleb sitting F2 with Derrick! None of the rest of them deserve it!

I like Caleb because he has a good heart and it shows - you just can't fake that kinda stuff. He's a real character. And he's a real person.

Loyalty will only take you so far in the game of BB - and if Caleb had been schooled in BB I believe he could have performed much better.

I wish that Caleb had nominated both Frankie & Derrick. Let them fight it out over veto. If veto is used - put up Victoria and let the HG votes determine who goes

Should Frankie actually leave the house for jury Tuesday at Caleb's hands, he will be much beloved by the jury.

Hopefully now that Caleb has royally pizzed her highness Frankie off, Caleb will safe from being groped, hugged, humped by Freaky Frankie.

I think that the jury might applaud Frankie's appearance at the jury house. I hope that Nicole starts it with a 'standing ovation'.

I also hope that all the guys left in the house get tons of questions from press interviews about Frankie's behavior in the house - specifically the groping, hugging, humping, etc.

I honestly think that Caleb's brother's letter was trying to send him a message re: putting on man pants.

For acting like a total fool on big brother.  That includes being stupid and trusting people who are there to win $500K and not win friends; ultimately.  His teetotal support of the whatever-their-name-is pact was ludicrous.  I trust that was enough elucidation.

I think when Caleb leaves the house (unless he wims BB) he will soon be forgotten. Remember, second place is the first place loser. He hasen't done anything memorable to be remembered for. He was not a bad player at all, just not a great player. I'm not a pro or anti Caleb, he's just....Caleb.

When he gets out and the dust settles down I hope he decides against visiting Frankie in New York. If he does and goes clubbing with Frankie I think he's gonna see a "different" side of NY than what he's looking for.

Guest 6Borders

No matter whether you like caleb or don't like caleb and especially if he doesn't win; I suspect that he is going to catch hell outside the house from those who know him best.

I respectfully disagree!  I think Caleb's family is like Victoria's and they will defend him to the earth and "at the end of the day" the BB deck will have been stacked against poor Caleb the whole time, even tho he played the best dad gum game in the history of BB. 

Don't forgot, Papa Paul went right online (here at Morty's)  and adamantly stated that "Caleb is over 6'" and "Caleb never said anything about wanting to be famous", and also made a video with Caleb's brother saying basically that all the stuff Caleb was saying (about things he did) were true!  The whole dad gum family is delusion in my opinion!

Not sure he's gonna "catch hell" But somebody needs to talk to him specifically about his behavior during his "infatuation" with Amber. She tried her best to let him down easy without hurting his feelings - but the boy just couldn't take NO for an answer.

He's been talking about taking her on a cruise, kissing her at the finale, etc...

I see some sense in each of your posts but I also believe that his pals are going to give him hell about a bunch of things from big brother including amber.  I had forgotten about her.  People can be cruel and though I agree with Steve that caleb isn't even a ripple large-scale and quickly forgotten, in the home front gin mills they will be merciless.

I don't know about his buddies being cruel... but... they'll 'rag' on him for years and years to come about things he said

and did on BB.  They've got plenty of ammunition.

But, Caleb, being Caleb will sift through what they say and turn it around to his advantage.

He'll be in the limelight and that's all he cares about.

I think when Caleb leaves the house (unless he wims BB) he will soon be forgotten. Remember, second place is the first place loser. He hasen't done anything memorable to be remembered for. He was not a bad player at all, just not a great player. I'm not a pro or anti Caleb, he's just....Caleb.

When he gets out and the dust settles down I hope he decides against visiting Frankie in New York. If he does and goes clubbing with Frankie I think he's gonna see a "different" side of NY than what he's looking for.

I think that Frankie will say, "Caleb who????" Frankie will have no use for Caleb when this is over.

I don't know why I can't get the quote button to work but gotcha, Slim. I just wanted to know your specific thoughts.

As others have pointed out, he will/should definitely catch hell over the Amber thing...but probably not too much from friends or family. I'm guessing they are used to his "falling in (& out of) love" quickly. He probably takes crap about it frequently & is used to it. He never tried to pretend he wasn't crazy about her - he just jumped in head first. If he is willing to do that on national television, you gotta figure it's just who he is, for better or worse.

I think he'll be embarrassed by how completely one-sided the amber affair was when he sees the show but it won't shake his confidence that he's beastmode cowboy & there are plenty of females out there who would love & admire his prowess. Lmao. He's adept at brushing off criticism and moving on so I doubt BB will hold any long-lasting effect in his life. He's not too complicated.

As for his game play, if he loses, he'll chaulk it up to being out-smarted by physically inferior people - again, probably something he's accustomed to.