Caleb Reynolds (Week 11 - Take 2) - HoH

gerberadaisy7

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it will be all about the POV and if Frankie is not put up he will be backdoored.

Caleb said last week if he won he would not put up Frankie outright.

Cody and Derrick need to work on Caleb.

Caleb telling Derrick he doesn't want to put up Frankie because he is afraid for his game. He is afraid Frankie will come after him.

This is gonna get good.  I think Caleb is playing it up for Derrick.  I always believed that Caleb's loyalty was to Frankie and he must see how close Derrick and Cody really are. 

If they really want Frankie out, they'll have to backdoor him for sure.

I seriously doubt that Caleb has the balls to put up Skankie, let alone back stab him.

And for CRYING OUT LOUD would you people stop saying somebody needs to "backdoor Frankie". My bunghole tightens up every time I hear that phrase. It just not natural.

And for CRYING OUT LOUD would you people stop saying somebody needs to "backdoor Frankie". My bunghole tightens up every time I hear that phrase. It just not natural.

in a good way or a bad way? :giggle:

Maybe Caleb should play his own game and not Derrick's. If Frankie leaves Tuesday, then Vic/Cod/Der will be only HGs playing HOH. Caleb will be at their mercy. He will have to win POV or go to jury. Derrick should put on his big man pants and go on the block at least once in this game.

Maybe Caleb should play his own game and not Derrick's. If Frankie leaves Tuesday, then Vic/Cod/Der will be only HGs playing HOH. Caleb will be at their mercy. He will have to win POV or go to jury. Derrick should put on his big man pants and go on the block at least once in this game.

you are right

caleb will get the boot next week if he doesnt win pov

but he is too stupid to see it :animated_bouncy:

This was probably the worst HOH for Caleb to win. For him, he was in a much better position with Frankie as the HOH and he being able to play in the HOH at F4. He needs Cody and Vic in F3 and he needs to win the final comps. He cannot beat Frankie or Derrick. 

Poor Caleb is being pushed and pulled into so many different directions. He needs to stop taking directions from Derrick & Frankie and play his own game for himself.

'all of these boys frustrate me because all they do is talk about big moves - but they never make any while they are the HOH. There is no more "they" in the BB house - it's only " them" . And its time for the knives to come out.

Caleb needs some time alone so he can think for himself. Deep down inside I believe that Caleb wants to keep the boys as final four and then they duke it out in the end by winning comps. And may the best man win!

Poor Caleb is being pushed and pulled into so many different directions. He needs to stop taking directions from Derrick & Frankie and play his own game for himself.

'all of these boys frustrate me because all they do is talk about big moves - but they never make any while they are the HOH. There is no more "they" in the BB house - it's only " them" . And its time for the knives to come out.

Caleb needs some time alone so he can think for himself. Deep down inside I believe that Caleb wants to keep the boys as final four and then they duke it out in the end by winning comps. And may the best man win!

I agree that Caleb should take some time in the HoH alone and think about what would be best for HIS game. I also agree that he really wants the F4 to be the guys. He doesn't want Vic there because not only was she not in the BS that he says he created but because he believes that his loyalty is to these guys, not Victoria.

"POOR CALEB??" That boy is so DELUSIONAL, I can't come up with any empathy for him, and he is a Good Looking Soldier, one of my favorite things.  I don't hold out any hope for him either everyone is playing him and he play himself even worse.  He opens his mouth and puts an expensive boot in every time.

Poor Caleb :cry:.  I agree with you, Stray Cat.  He DOES believe his loyalty is to the guys and I think it's against his nature to backstab any one of them.  They have said all along that they won't turn on each other until everyone else is gone.  He's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer. . .and regardless of his strutting around and trying to come off as "in control" and the leader, I think he's more than aware of his own deficiencies.  I think the producers can easily manipulate him. 

He knows Derrick & Cody are close but I don't think he realizes just how close they really are.  And it seems like he has gravitated toward Cody this past week and bonded with him somewhat - in that weird way guys bond by insulting each other.  He and Derrick and Cody have had several conversations about back-dooring Frankie (sorry Steve), but I just don't know if he will do it if given the opportunity.  He will be EXTREMELY nervous and wonder if he's doing the "right" thing.  He couldn't even throw the BoB comp without being "honest & forthright" about it to Frankie.  For all his naivety, quirks and obsessive behaviors, I think there is a strong sense of honor and integrity in the boy.  

He knows Frankie's a snake in the game but he's also impressed with Frankie's supposed celebrity status outside of the house and is hoping his "connections" will help him to be "famous" in some capacity.  Even if Cody & Derrick continue to tell him that he can win in the final two against them and there's no way he can win against Frankie, he may be willing to take second place to Frankie.  That way, he'll preserve his chances of cashing in on Frankie's (supposed) connections and still get 50K.  

Normally, I'm repulsed by people who are so hungry for fame but for some reason, I have a soft spot for Caleb.  I don't think he deserves to win the game and I doubt he will ever be a household name but I admire his bravery in service to our country :flags_unitedstates: and think his parents have every right to be proud of their son.  :pleased: :pleased: