Sign in to follow this  
CarmenPantera

Banished: RED Arr: 8/20/14 - Ban: 9/30/14 TWITTER @RedAihooooo

Red (Arthur) is 41, married and a father. Red is a handyman, farmer, moonshiner, home builder and natural medicine man. He is from Cecilia, Ky.

''I like hunting, I like fishing, I llike my knives, I like shooting guns and I've lived off the grid for ten years. There's no electric line to the property and there ain't no water lines coming to the property. I can fix about anything.''

''I can do things they say can't be done. I'm all for sexual freedom if somebody wants do to something more power to them. I don't want your lifestyle or anybody else's lifestyle forced upon me either. There's no shame in my game, this is Red world you know I'm saying.''

"I'll be your Hillbilly MacGyver and your go-to guy," says Kentucky Red, who won't tolerate fools in Utopia. "I can fix just about anything," he says. "But there ain't no fixin' stupid." 

I quite literally cannot handle this guy or David. Utopian state of Freedom? I get where the guys are coming from with not wanting to be told what to do and not liking the idea of being micromanaged. But it is a necessity in the beginning to establish roles and get everyone moving the way they are supposed to

Well he looks 100% Kentucky, acts 100% Kentucky and SOUNDS 100% Kentucky.

Soon as I heard... " I'm tellun yewww.. they'z young and ain't got no wisedom behind um. "

CLICK DONE Not the show for me. 

In a vote between Bell and Red who were nominated by the Utopians, and Bri who was nominated by the online viewers, Red stepped up and out.  He choose to leave Utopia before the vote and spare the two girls.