Sign in to follow this  
gishy333tx

Izzy (the visiting dog)

I'm excited they got a dog! she/he seems so timid. Hopefully the Hg's don't ruin the poor dog.

OMG I just got to the episode in BB2 where they get a pot-bellied pig for a week. Her name is Ophelia and she is pretty adorable!

Poor Izzy. I hope she craps all over the BB house! Also I'd love for her to go for Victoria's extensions!!!lol

Could someone tell me what is the point of getting a dog at this point in the game? Doesn't make sense to me. 

CBS will do anything for ratings. Also it will be filler for upcoming shows. Hope Izzy has a home to go to.

She's going to have the toomanytreats squirts.

Cody cough cough Cody

She has been evicted. :disappointed:

Have I missed something on Izzy? I thought CBS would have featured her on a segment by now but I haven't seen one. According to schedule, they're about to air the jury trashing the house while the final five watch on a monitor. So have I missed Izzy's segment or does anyone else think CBS isn't going to use the footage?

Have I missed something on Izzy? I thought CBS would have featured her on a segment by now but I haven't seen one. According to schedule, they're about to air the jury trashing the house while the final five watch on a monitor. So have I missed Izzy's segment or does anyone else think CBS isn't going to use the footage?

Good point. I thought the same thing myself. And why the heck was the pooch in the house for such a short time. Maybe she was made a have-not and said hell-no and pooped in the hot tub and was booted from the game...

Good point. I thought the same thing myself. And why the heck was the pooch in the house for such a short time. Maybe she was made a have-not and said hell-no and pooped in the hot tub and was booted from the game...

She went to the DR, told them that this was a bad career move and self evicted.

Guest 6Borders

Could someone tell me what is the point of getting a dog at this point in the game? Doesn't make sense to me. 

As I understand it from my friend whose dog Keiki is also a "show business dog", Izzy has a film career already (she's not a Rescue) and there is possibly an upcoming show featuring her so CBS is just getting in some early publicity (which they will also use later).

As I understand it from my friend whose dog Keiki is also a "show business dog", Izzy has a film career already (she's not a Rescue) and there is possibly an upcoming show featuring her so CBS is just getting in some early publicity (which they will also use later).

It's a sad day when the dog has better career prospects than the house guests.

Guest 6Borders

It's a sad day when the dog has better career prospects than the house guests.

Well, at least the dog has talent!!!

Attention dog watchers. Again, no pooch tonight. Maybe the dog is a diva and didn't like the camera angles. Where the hell are my kibbles and bits???

Didn't they show a DR a couple shows ago with Vic/Caleb and Derrick doing the little dog thing?

Usually everything on this show is done for a reason. That is until the pooch showed up. Hopefully it has a good home.