Izzy (the visiting dog)

gishy333tx

Have I missed something on Izzy? I thought CBS would have featured her on a segment by now but I haven't seen one. According to schedule, they're about to air the jury trashing the house while the final five watch on a monitor. So have I missed Izzy's segment or does anyone else think CBS isn't going to use the footage?

Have I missed something on Izzy? I thought CBS would have featured her on a segment by now but I haven't seen one. According to schedule, they're about to air the jury trashing the house while the final five watch on a monitor. So have I missed Izzy's segment or does anyone else think CBS isn't going to use the footage?

Good point. I thought the same thing myself. And why the heck was the pooch in the house for such a short time. Maybe she was made a have-not and said hell-no and pooped in the hot tub and was booted from the game...

Good point. I thought the same thing myself. And why the heck was the pooch in the house for such a short time. Maybe she was made a have-not and said hell-no and pooped in the hot tub and was booted from the game...

She went to the DR, told them that this was a bad career move and self evicted.

Guest 6Borders

Could someone tell me what is the point of getting a dog at this point in the game? Doesn't make sense to me. 

As I understand it from my friend whose dog Keiki is also a "show business dog", Izzy has a film career already (she's not a Rescue) and there is possibly an upcoming show featuring her so CBS is just getting in some early publicity (which they will also use later).

As I understand it from my friend whose dog Keiki is also a "show business dog", Izzy has a film career already (she's not a Rescue) and there is possibly an upcoming show featuring her so CBS is just getting in some early publicity (which they will also use later).

It's a sad day when the dog has better career prospects than the house guests.