BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

Just read Derricks comment at 12:38 Friday, that he and Cody would have "crushed" Caleb in the HOH comp. Doubt that! If they were so confident of winning, why did they evict him. A little fearful then, but now that Caleb is gone, he boasts. Also, why is he trying to talk Vic into throwing the next comp, because the next one will be mental, and he would be better at it. I hope Vic does not consider that option, and she wins. In any event it may be a moot point if she goes all the way, because she will most likely take Derrick over Cody. Dumb move. Now if Cody wins, he may just decide Derrick is too big a risk, and take Vic. Obviously, if Derrick goes to the end, he will take Vic, thinking she has no chance with the jury. Why, after all his strategy, would he jeopardize the prize by taking Cody. Should prove very entertaining.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have not watched every minute but when Victoria asked Derrick if she should throw the comp Derrick said no.

So much out there that this person said this and that.

I am happy just to let it play out and good luck to everyone.

It will be over on Wednesday and I will be so glad.

OK I have not watched every minute but when Victoria asked Derrick if she should throw the comp Derrick said no.

So much out there that this person said this and that.

I am happy just to let it play out and good luck to everyone.

It will be over on Wednesday and I will be so glad.

BOOOYA Marty.

Big news, everybody. HGs are getting a catered lunch...Chinese Food...Hmmm...wonder who's idea that is? (They had other options.)

IDK but my guess is that Derrick likes Chinese food and some how convinced the others that they wanted it too.

Marty : " She spent the night crying and pouting into the early morning. "

lol... if SHE would have won,  I would have been crying and pouting til the early morning :laugh4:

( I just couldn't imagine her winning one of the Final Comps when she hadn't done diddly-squat all season )

Victoria digging a deep hole.

lol... if either Cody or Derrick had been thinking of choosing her to take to the end after the Final Comp...

I'm sure she just put the Kabosh on that.

Neither one of them wants to be in the House with her one minute longer than is humanly possible.

They'd love to  .... :lipsrsealed2:  .... Victoria if they could !

Guest 6Borders

They'd love to  .... :lipsrsealed2:  .... Victoria if they could !

I would say that's pretty mutal from the feeders too!!!! 

She's now whining about why she's not been a member of the "hitmen alliance".  Is there no end to her stupidity and delusion????

I have watched the live feeds for all 16 seasons of BB, including BB 1. Over the past couple of days I've been watching BB 2, which most know was the first season with an HOH, nominations, etc It has truly been eye opening to see how much the game has changed. It really was much more of true game back then. You had people who applied to be on the show rather than recruited, not wanna be celebrities, the DR sessions were not highly polished scripted sound bites as they have become. The entire show had a much more raw, genuine feel to it. At one of the first nomination meetings, before it became a "ceremony" the HOH wore a robe and a towel on her hair. Production appeared to be there to capture the action rather than manipulate it.

Over the year, the show has been tweaked with the various "twists" to the point where it is no longer the show it used to be, despite the roar from hard core fans wanting it to be so. 

BB16 has been a very frustrating season for me to watch on several accounts, the lack of game play, but primarily the Frankie factor. I loathe Frankie, but it's not so much how ill I feel every time he looked at the camera, it's really more about what he represents.

It's very clear to me, he was the chosen one for this season. The predetermined story line to follow him to the win. Now of course he is not going to this year, mostly I think because I think the production manipulation, opps I mean rewind twist, back fired. Oh course this is not the first season with this kind of thing. It's just so in your face this time around, as if CBS isn't even trying to hide it any more.

I got sucked in as a fan early in it history. Year after year hoping it would go back to what it once was, but it's not going to happen. I think that it's time to say BB16 will be my last. I don't really want to invest another summer watching something so phony and predetermined. It may take a 12 step program to get me there, but I can't do this any more...