BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

I hope that when the voting opens for America's Favorite Player, that CBS announces that Team America, and the final 2 are not eligible.  That would allow someone else to make a little money and would guarantee Frankie does not get the money.  I know it would exclude Donnie, but he's gonna be just fine.  He got some TA money, Bold and Beautiful appearance, and stipend. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the show that I was in the audience. It was taped early because production had worries about reaction or something..... We were told we were not allowed to give out the results because we knew hours before the show was aired. I remember the only thing I told a few people I think Suez was one was that it was a good show.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2009/08/big-brother-11-jeff_coup_jessie_out/

Most fun I ever had, you, TC, Reaper and Snancy were at the taping, you send me text message, I was able to let Morty board peeps know what was happening.  We were able to tell them who was evicted :)  shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Most fun I ever had, you, TC, Reaper and Snancy were at the taping, you send me text message, I was able to let Morty board peeps know what was happening.  We were able to tell them who was evicted :)  shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Yep I don't remember exactly what I said but I said it was all good.... (and that is interpreted as Jesse's ass went home)

Reviewed the start of HOH from rewind. Caleb failed to put his seed in wire basket before starting over!  DQ TIME

From what I could see Caleb never lost any seeds so he never had to start over.

Yesterday's CBS BB ran second to Sunday Night Football ratings. Maybe they decided to postpone Sunday 21 finale to Wed. 24 to have bigger ratings for Survivor Premier followed by BB finale.

Tonight's BBAD will show tie dye segment from today's AM feeds. The less of Frankie I see today the better.

Rumors running rampant on the Internet. This person and that person saying that they know someone that was in the audience.

Mostly they are saying Victoria won

Some say they heard Derrick won

They say it was the before and after step up and down.

Guest 6Borders

Rumors running rampant on the Internet. This person and that person saying that they know someone that was in the audience.

Mostly they are saying Victoria won

Some say they heard Derrick won

They say it was the before and after step up and down.

I guess we'll know in about 9-10 hours!

If Vic won a step before/after (or any mental comp) someone in DR had to be giving her the answers in advance.  Nobody could be on 24/7 cameras for this many days and fake stupid to that level!

I guess we'll know in about 9-10 hours!

If Vic won a step before/after (or any mental comp) someone in DR had to be giving her the answers in advance.  Nobody could be on 24/7 cameras for this many days and fake stupid to that level!

totally agree.. there's no way Sicktoria could ever have won a memory comp on her own...I'm not ever sure the girl even knows what time zone she's in...

Guest 6Borders

If Vic won this, I'm glad the important comp is will be veto comp. If she is in F3 that smug look on her face will make me sick to my stomach.

I'd hate to see Victoria win but it would be funny.  She'd definitely put up Caleb & Cody but if one of them got POV  (hopefully Caleb) she'd have to put up Derrick and Caleb might send him packing!

Hopefully this is just an internet rumor (or something CBS started for drama).  I just can't see any way Vic would win a before/after challenge and any HG who would throw a comp at this stage deserves to be immediately removed from the BB game and barred from future reality TV.

Would the "live-taped" audience be allowed to observe the HOH comp. If the F4 HOH  Comp was so easy this late in the game is would be a shame. Then again, when there are only three left in a comp anyone can win..

Elsewhere online Victoria is referred to as "Princess Jasmine." lol...

Guest 6Borders

I would think the audience would have been able to see the comp.  They usually get to see everything.

It was supposed to all be CBS employees and people whose jobs would be on the line if they leaked info.

When we went to a live show we were not allowed to have cell phones or cameras in the audience.

When we took a house tour before BB8 it was the same, no nothing went into the house with you.

6Borders: " I would think the audience would have been able to see the comp.  They usually get to see everything. "

Do you mean they saw it on monitors ?  Can't recall any comp being played in front of an audience.

judt curious - when the HOH gets his basket from home with letters - when are those letters written?  is there any way that family members could use some type of code to clue in the HOH what is happening? - blue socks if a guy is after them - pink if it is a girl? - that kind of thing - something in the letters maybe?  this free time is driving me nuts - hopefully Frankie is gone and Vic did NOT win an HOH...

Guest 6Borders

6Borders: " I would think the audience would have been able to see the comp.  They usually get to see everything. "

Do you mean they saw it on monitors ?  Can't recall any comp being played in front of an audience.

Yes on the monitors, but they watch it as it plays out, as least we did.  The front set (where Julie is) was totally different then.

Marty and some may have been there more recently have have more up-to-date info.

In case you haven't been clicking on the LFUs lately... just a few mins. ago...

Kitten_200 :  

"11:55am Derrick, Cody and Caleb in the LVR talking about shoes. Derrick goes to the str and gets something then goes back to the LVR and Cody ask if he can wear the snaps for the veto then derrick goes back to the Wa and Victoria tells him GOOD LUCK and he says  good luck to him to  her too. Derrick says we are all winners and we are in the final veto comp. They are all getting ready to go out to play the veto comp.Derrick says can i tell you a secret and She says yeah  then he tells her i am nervous right now.and we go back to jeff's reels. "

In case you haven't been clicking on the LFUs lately... just a few mins. ago...

Kitten_200 :  

"11:55am Derrick, Cody and Caleb in the LVR talking about shoes. Derrick goes to the str and gets something then goes back to the LVR and Cody ask if he can wear the snaps for the veto then derrick goes back to the Wa and Victoria tells him GOOD LUCK and he says  good luck to him to  her too. Derrick says we are all winners and we are in the final veto comp. They are all getting ready to go out to play the veto comp.Derrick says can i tell you a secret and She says yeah  then he tells her i am nervous right now.and we go back to jeff's reels. "

I don't know if it means anything but Derrick was in the HOH bathroom at the beginning of this clip.  Also, when Derrick was talking to Vic he was pumping her up for the Veto comp.  He did mention to her that if she is going to win a comp this would be a good one to be her first.  Derrick may have won the HOH.  We shall see.  The HOH basket also has a sign that says "#1 DAD".  Derrick won HOH