BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

I really think the guests should have more comps as in the past for have nots, special equipment like grill, hot tub, etc. it gives them something to do and makes the show more entertaining. This picking have nots and all the good food and all the good stuff is just lame.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I really think the guests should have more comps as in the past for have nots, special equipment like grill, hot tub, etc. it gives them something to do and makes the show more entertaining. This picking have nots and all the good food and all the good stuff is just lame.

100% agree with you but the problem is Grodner and her EGO!!  She has said she would reconsider Have Not/Slop if someone could give her a better idea...TONS of ideas rolled off every websites (all better than hers so of course she rejected them, not because CBS does not have the best lawyers to run a "contest and not have to give the winner anything but a BB Tshirt or some prop from the BB house, but because she can't have her EGO bruised..hence we have the Grodner-Selected Frankie's and Victoria's on the show).

It would be awesome if we could have "comp-a-day", fights for food and hot tubs and other perks....but what Grodner should know is the Frankie & the The Fake Celeb Sister Club are "weak and next week"  (in the words I just learned from teens and need to share with Donny).

I fail to understand why, when CBS has a winner, they need to screw it up with glitter!!!

If they didn't make the Comp 'sets' so elaborate and time consuming to build ... they'd have the $$'s and the time to

fit in more comps for perks and food challenges, etc.

I have NEVER liked how they have 2 choices for the viewers to choose from for a supplement to the Have Nots.

Wicked One, There are no words to express my total gratitude to you, my painfully adorable princess of darkness for bestowing the above video clip of my two all time favorite house guests for my private pleasure. As soon as I clean up this mess I shall burn 3 black candles (and the house their sitting in) and pay homage to your greatness. I would say god bless you but I think we torched him last week.

Forever you humble sub-servant,

Steve-a-11

I clicked on a season 9 video after watching Will & Boogie. OMG, I had forgotten about the "til Death do us Part" nightmare! Hahahaha! I laughed at Natalie that entire season because she soooo reminded me of a crazy Cheri O'teri character from SNL! My head hurts from laughing! Thanks, Wicked!

Wicked One, There are no words to express my total gratitude to you, my painfully adorable princess of darkness for bestowing the above video clip of my two all time favorite house guests for my private pleasure. As soon as I clean up this mess I shall burn 3 black candles (and the house their sitting in) and pay homage to your greatness. I would say god bless you but I think we torched him last week.

Forever you humble sub-servant,

Steve-a-11

Foget the candles...

Oct 31st is rolling in...

I want body parts...

dishwasher_vampire_smile__yuki_by_roqd-d

On the feeds earlier they were talking about going to bed early as BB was turning off the lights at 10PM BBT so they could get up early. Maybe the eviction will be taped tomorrow with a fake audience that won't boo Tinkerbelle. We'll know if the live feeds are off until after Tuesday night's show.

Does this mean the entire audience will be sequestered until after the show or something. None of the people have access to twitter, social media? At least we know Frankie will leave.

I the audience is supposed to be CBS employees. They will be sworn to secrecy but you know the information will get out.  

Does this mean the entire audience will be sequestered until after the show or something. None of the people have access to twitter, social media? At least we know Frankie will leave.

You called it, LenRay ......  Should my assumption be correct, CBS will electronically block all cell phone transmissions and lock the fake audience in the studio with no potty breaks.  :disgust:   

You called it, LenRay ......  Should my assumption be correct, CBS will electronically block all cell phone transmissions and lock the fake audience in the studio with no potty breaks.  :disgust:   

This is the show that I was in the audience. It was taped early because production had worries about reaction or something..... We were told we were not allowed to give out the results because we knew hours before the show was aired. I remember the only thing I told a few people I think Suez was one was that it was a good show.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2009/08/big-brother-11-jeff_coup_jessie_out/

Since Frankie has been put on the block and lost the veto I stopped watching. It drives me crazy to watch Caleb. I hope they boot him out. His arrogance does not entertain me at all and of a sudden he feels the need to constantly dance for us and he looks like a fool. He keeps saying that he is booting out Frankie because of Dr sessions but it is pure jealousy. I cannot stand Cody because he has just ridden coat tails to the final 5. Victoria will be in the final 3 and Caleb will go to jury. I hope.

Guest 6Borders

All that is normally checked (and/or removed) before you even get near entering the BB audience set, and you sign a bunch of legal papers too.  Being that there is probably no way Grodner can stop Fakie's eviction today (which will be aired "live" tomorrow) the audience will be CBS employees and Airhead and her entourage!  The whole idea is that Frankie receive overwhelming CHEERS that the house HG's will hear so everyone will know how "popular" Fakie is!  This and the 25K for AFP will be Grodner's apology to Fakie.  CBS' apology will be in the form of an upcoming Fakiana Show or lots of cameo's!  That's just the way it rolls!

All that is normally checked (and/or removed) before you even get near entering the BB audience set, and you sign a bunch of legal papers too.  Being that there is probably no way Grodner can stop Fakie's eviction today (which will be aired "live" tomorrow) the audience will be CBS employees and Airhead and her entourage!  The whole idea is that Frankie receive overwhelming CHEERS that the house HG's will hear so everyone will know how "popular" Fakie is!  This and the 25K for AFP will be Grodner's apology to Fakie.  CBS' apology will be in the form of an upcoming Fakiana Show or lots of cameo's!  That's just the way it rolls!

If that happens I will quit watching and I mean it this time LOL.  Really he is not a nice person and should be subject to the same reaction good or bad as everyone else. I am just glad he will be gone.  He better not get AFP.

I still like Frankie. He does have an over the top personality but I never thought he was mean. He stayed true to his alliance. The real mean ones that say very hurtful things about people are Caleb and Cody. I am sorry they couldn't stick together and that the floater aka (Andy,Spencer,Jerry, on and on) once again gets dragged to the end. Frankie should have held back winning and I think he would have gone further. What's funny is Caleb and Cody think they can beat Derrick.

Considering the loud boos Christine got, it's only fair Frankie receive the same treatment.

I'm sure if a HOH follows there will be no live audience for that. Also, since Caleb can't play for HOH, it's a give he's on the block. Cal's only chance to make F3 is winning POV.

If Cody win's POV is Cal's only chance.

Guest 6Borders

I still like Frankie. He does have an over the top personality but I never thought he was mean. He stayed true to his alliance. The real mean ones that say very hurtful things about people are Caleb and Cody. I am sorry they couldn't stick together and that the floater aka (Andy,Spencer,Jerry, on and on) once again gets dragged to the end. Frankie should have held back winning and I think he would have gone further. What's funny is Caleb and Cody think they can beat Derrick.

I liked Frankie OK as just Frankie, until he brought his sister and Justin Biebutthead into the voting and I despise the constant hugging and kissing just because he knows he can get away with both!  This is a total new LOW for CBS and Big Brother, but I would assume par for the Frankie course!

When Frankie came into the game he said he was going to keep his famous sis a secret but the minute his butt was in danger he dropped the Ariana Bomb on the house.  Had he kept his sis a secret I might have supported him a little longer but his constant begging for votes from her fan base is just unfair (not to mention promising Caleb singing with his sis and everyone will get backstage passes).

I disagree that Frankie is not mean...he's been one of the meaniest and most nasty HG's this season!

Frankie has said mean things about people.  If you just watch the shows I think Frankie has been getting a good edit that's just my opinion,  He called Nicole the C word more than once he has said things about Jocasta that made her sister really mad and he made the inapproprite remarks about Victoria and her virginity.  It's big brother thats how the game is played I guess.