BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

After reading all these splenetic outbursts about rachel and brendon, I am beginning to like them. Or something. 

One thing's for sure, it is their money and their marriage and their baby and their lives to do with as they please.  Eh?

I didn't bring them up, just commented on them.

I agree that their marriage and their upcoming spawn are (should be anyway) their own business but since they have chosen to make it our business it's open to comment in my not-so-humble opinion!!  If they would just go away somewhere there would be nothing to comment on.

Even though I am disappointed that my favs are not in the running for the F2 or even in the house, I am still addicted to this thread. I don't really care who wins at this point, but still........  AND even though I certainly disagree with numerous posts (especially when it comes to my favs) I still like to see them.

Just saying :cheers:

F2

Frankie OR Derrick. Either winning suits me just fine.

BOTH have played. Different styles.. but PLAYED nonstop.

Victoria was a WASTE of good BBH space.

Need competitors not lumps of brainless flesh - Victoria or dadadadadadaing morons like Jocasta.

I totally agree. Does anyone think Cody is playing or just riding his way up. He annoys me so bad because he is terrible in competitions and when he talks he sounds kind of dumb, but I know he isn't.

Guest 6Borders

I can't begrudge them of that.  What better things does Rachel have going on?  And school is expensive. 

Unless you get "a grant"...aka what Brendon had before Rach convinced him CBS money was a better deal (true), and now they live on both while "real students" are trying to get grant or scholarship money, or pay for their student loans as the green glitter team galavant around the country.  I don't care what Brenchel do with THEIR money but I will never contribute another dollar to UCLA for "research" unless they can tell me Brenchel is not getting one penny of it!

Does the gold button reset undo Team America's "mouse in the house" win?

I would say no. I think they want to reset the HOH, noms and the POV

I don't think they have any plans to undo other things that happened during the week.

Marty... NOPE... me too.

Thought maybe it was my computer.  I haven't had problems with it for awhile... but, it's been known to act up.

Thanks for posting that you're having the same problem.

(lol.. I've been playing Mahjong during the 'waits')

Marty... NOPE... me too.

Thought maybe it was my computer.  I haven't had problems with it for awhile... but, it's been known to act up.

Thanks for posting that you're having the same problem.

(lol.. I've been playing Mahjong during the 'waits')

Well hope it is better tomorrow.. :dontgetit:

Guest 6Borders

Today is taking at least 5 minutes for the forum to load or to open a thread

Is it just me?

Nope, not you.  I tried to open yesterday and my firewalls went crazy with "threat has been detected" and then Black Ice started pinging back targets trying to get in.

Today I'm having some troubles with the site. It takes a while for anything on here to load.  and then it shows that something new has been posted in a topic, and I go to it, and there's nothing new.