BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

They probably won't boo him. Slut shaming is usually reserved for women. For men, it's generally acceptable that if a woman is willing, he can't be blamed for going for it. And Cody has a huge ego. He has probably heard cheers is whole life because he is attractive and good at team sports.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

When Christine returns to her hometown she'll be an outcast.

Maybe not.  She is already pretty weird (according to ppl who know her) and apparently treats the people she works with like crap.

She'll just go back to her "Christian beliefs" and do what she's always done I suspect.  I doubt if CBS/BB have any great plans for her, nor is she likely to become an actress or model!  Aaryn became sort of famous and got work after BB15 but her mom hired a publicist or 3 and a lawyer or two, who channeled Aaryn in the right direction.    I doubt Christine's family will do the same!

Cody had a role model in his Dad who seemed almost proud of his son's behavior.  Cody's Dad is a schmuck who decided it was cool to talk to his son inside his parked luxury car.  Cody has absolutely no excuse since it was apparently unnecessary for his "game" (if he had one).  Just an arrogant frat boy acting as an arrogant frat boy.  I can make a better excuse for Christine.  She wanted to be part of the Detonators who dominated the game.  Her choices for ingratiating herself was a flamboyant gay, a steroid muddled cowboy, a straitlaced family man who had a sacrificial lamb, a psychotic loose wire or frat boy Cody.  She chose Cody and fed his ego. It did not work.

Her smart move would be to flip sides and act as a spy.

Cody had a role model in his Dad who seemed almost proud of his son's behavior.  Cody's Dad is a schmuck who decided it was cool to talk to his son inside his parked luxury car.  Cody has absolutely no excuse since it was apparently unnecessary for his "game" (if he had one).  Just an arrogant frat boy acting as an arrogant frat boy.  I can make a better excuse for Christine.  She wanted to be part of the Detonators who dominated the game.  Her choices for ingratiating herself was a flamboyant gay, a steroid muddled cowboy, a straitlaced family man who had a sacrificial lamb, a psychotic loose wire or frat boy Cody.  She chose Cody and fed his ego. It did not work.

Her smart move would be to flip sides and act as a spy.

That is a really good point.  Her family was ashamed, his Dad was smiling from ear to ear.

She would have been a much more interesting player if she had of flipped and people probably would have been a lot easier on her if she appeared to actually just be using him, but alas, this is the season of bores.

They probably won't boo him. Slut shaming is usually reserved for women. For men, it's generally acceptable that if a woman is willing, he can't be blamed for going for it. And Cody has a huge ego. He has probably heard cheers is whole life because he is attractive and good at team sports.

There is something so wrong about this.  His father is a piece of work too.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case.  I do hope he gets booed but knowing big brother they will probably get an audiance that will not.  It sucks.

Cody's Pops was prolly smiling bout Cody/Christine cuz it's prolly the 1st time he saw him flirt with a girl lol

What gay mag photos?

The ones that were posted here. Not sure if it was an actual gay mag, but I can't associate him with anything else.  He picked the ugliest, most awkward girl in the house to be his beard and that is usually how it works.  If there was a really overweight girl in the house, she would have been his first choice for a beard victim.

Jeff and Jordan engagement in the BB house today

10451010_10203617001363058_5426861508324

Wow, I wonder how Frankie felt being around Jeff the homophobe?

Talk about attention whores, did they really need to announce the engagement in the BB house?

The ones that were posted here. Not sure if it was an actual gay mag, but I can't associate him with anything else.  He picked the ugliest, most awkward girl in the house to be his beard and that is usually how it works.  If there was a really overweight girl in the house, she would have been his first choice for a beard victim.

The first couple weeks in the house he tried his touchy, feely stuff mostly with Britney, Nicole and Amber. He really wanted to get in close with Britney but she wasn't having it. Nicole went to Hayden and didn't respond too much to Cody and Cody was scared of BoastMode Cowpie and every time he was trying to stroke Amber, he was watching for Caleb to come at him with a sharpened stick. It was only after Amber left that he really started concentrating on Christine.

The first couple weeks in the house he tried his touchy, feely stuff mostly with Britney, Nicole and Amber. He really wanted to get in close with Britney but she wasn't having it. Nicole went to Hayden and didn't respond too much to Cody and Cody was scared of BoastMode Cowpie and every time he was trying to stroke Amber, he was watching for Caleb to come at him with a sharpened stick. It was only after Amber left that he really started concentrating on Christine.

During her mybuttwasbooted post interview, Amber GUSHED over Cody. 

After seeing him all but DO ChriSNEED I doubt she's feeling as squishy. 

Why did Jeff and Jordan do it in front of this group of HGs? 

Not people I would want to share a special moment with.  The jury house would have been better.

Or better yet the HG could have watched from inside.

Congrats to Jeff and Jordan.  It's about time.

On BBAD Cody just mentioned at 9:52 p.m. that Aaron from last year is in his dreams everynight. She was the racist, right????

Also, Cody seems really pissed and worried. Should Cody win HOH in reset, he'll put Frankie up pronto.

Guest 6Borders

Oh big whoopie for the HG's...Jeff & Jordan get engaged on BB16 in the BB backyard where they "started their romance" and they (BB16 F5) were part of it!!  Did anyone else NOT see that coming with Julie's "..BB legends Jeff 'n Jordan returning to the house with a big announcement" (since when is being on BB make you a "legend" (other than Caleb, because getting up in the morning makes him a legend)???  Why wasn't Victoria given a camera to take the legendery pics???

Let's face it, Jeff and Jordan sold the souls to CBS.

For the right amount of money they can have my soul too... $20 bucks perhaps

A few weeks ago, Cody told Christine he thought Amanda Z. from last year was 'gorgeous'.

From the neck down I thought the same thing.