BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

This is actually a twist, unlike the rest of their "most twisted season ever". I think this twist would have been much better if it was used when it was about 10 to 12 people in the house.  It also would have been better if they would set it so that who ever pushed the button got money that everyone in the house knew about. That way the other HG would be jealous of anybody who took the money.  

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

The Reset Button:  another stupid "twist" in a long line of Grodner flop twists.  The only point of this with 5 people in the house is to provide a safety net for the 1 or 2 of Grodner's fav's who are on the block (like saving Frank on the coache's season). 

Guest 6Borders

I can totally see Christine doing that, given her actions in the house, the nasty things she has said and done (and what people who personally know her have said about her, her temper and her just pure meanness, etc).

BB will most probably talk her off the ledge and back in the jury house.  I doubt they would pay her more money to stay, because there would be a HUGE outrage if they did.  CBS paid off Willie Hantz because of their close relationship with the Hantz family, but it doesn't seem like Christine has any CBS connections they would pay her extra to stay.  If she does not show up at jury or finale night it will most likely be passed off as "medical" and/or "family" reasons!

This could also be the reason for the reset button, to maybe give America a jury vote in case the jury is an even amount of people who might tie if anyone but Vic were in F2, maybe even something like the America's fav pick gets two votes.  It could be anything but I know Grodner plans for every single senario that might come up with the BB game!

They just cannot stop Frankie. LOL  But, the button twist could give them an out. I so hope he puts up Derrick with Victoria just so he can "feel" the seat.

Frankie is putting up Cody and Victoria. It will all be reset anyway.

Frankie will not be HOH anymore and they will have a new comp for HOH

Even though frankie, in my opinion, has played a game equal to anybody in the house - and possibly better; all things considered, I can't really see him winning season 16, but then he doesn't have to actually win to achieve the goals set for him on entering the house.  

I know that entertainment is big business and I know that they campaign to create the newest face.  Even so, it has been interesting to see them take someone of whom I had no knowledge and ruthlessly place ariana grande front and center on multi media levels in a brief period of time.

I agree with arrowhead that she did a credible job at the seattle opener.  She is a cute girl.  Frankie, not so much cute to me, but clearly the only entertainment in the house since devin took a powder.  That should be rewarded; like him or not.

Even though frankie, in my opinion, has played a game equal to anybody in the house - and possibly better; all things considered, I can't really see him winning season 16, but then he doesn't have to actually win to achieve the goals set for him on entering the house.  

I know that entertainment is big business and I know that they campaign to create the newest face.  Even so, it has been interesting to see them take someone of whom I had no knowledge and ruthlessly place ariana grande front and center on multi media levels in a brief period of time.

I agree with arrowhead that she did a credible job at the seattle opener.  She is a cute girl.  Frankie, not so much cute to me, but clearly the only entertainment in the house since devin took a powder.  That should be rewarded; like him or not.

Frankie is a beast and might have the most HOH record beat. (someone help me with that I think he has 5)

If he wins he deserves it. Just not crazy about him personally.

I am sure Frankie will be on the next All Stars and he will have to be a different Frankie!

Who cares?  There is NO ONE left in the house to root for.  The "Golden" button just gives you (I just read the non-CBS forums) another week of viewing the same group of idiots who think America loves them and wants to shower them with gifts.  If I had to pick a winner, it would be Victoria.  Clueless and annoying but not malicious.  Expect ratings to tank.

So since the button was pushed, does that mean since Frankie is the current HOH, that when we redo the entire week.. Frankie wont be able to compete in the HOH?

With that being said, I bet the POV will be set up for Fankie to win. Sheesh Frankie is never going to get taken out of the house.

Seems to me we ALL complain about every season being the worst...actually IF this season had house guests that were the LEAST bit interesting this year might have been pretty good with the double HOH's and the other couple of new twists. Year after year the pick a few odd ball, who really are not odd (Frankie, there for a broadway show part, Christine, just odd, Zach, overly egomaniacal AND not too bright) a few "all-American" types (Caleb, Nicole, Donny) then there's the "eye-candy" ( Devin, Amber Cody) and they round it out with super fans or anyone they can get!!

I say STOP THE INSANITY!!

Get people who know little about the game, have no interest in pursuing an acting, modelling, tv career, and NEED the money cause they are in debt up their eyeballs (makes for people to be MORE RUTHLESS!)

I know I will be watching BB until it no longer airs, because I am CONSTANTLY in AWE of how dub these people really are...1/16 CHANCE to win a half a mil while putting up with 15 strangers for 3 months while REAL LIFE passes them by!!

Guest 6Borders

I hear you, marty, but I don't think frankie would ever be on big brother again; win or lose.  Of them all, I think that frankie is going to be very happy to be away from there.

More likely Frankie will keep pushing to do Survivor (tho apparently no one has explained it to him that being Airhead-iana's brother will not get you hot tubs, $100 salmon and there is no HOH room).  I think he would do All Stars just for the Ego trip and they pay more money!

I can't see Frankie doing TAR because of the security which would be needed!

I wish there was Live Feeds for the jury house. At this point, I think the jury house would be more exciting. I would love to see what good ol' Zach Attach is up to... Tormenting everyone probably.

This going around the Internet but I am sure it is another fake -

1535706_10203791906671989_51524220327547

Since she was cast on big brother my guess is if she chooses to leave then they don't have to pay her so if she goes then she just spend almost 3 months in a game and will get nothing from it.  I cannot see her giving up that much money.

I was excited this year and I truly thought he twist would be good for once.  I would have loved to see how this played out if the Bomb Squad had not been formed on day 2 and included the majority of the house on some level.  Each year the houseguests find ways to make the twist not exactly I think what they expected.  If the 2 HOH's did not work together and decide who to put up and who should stay HOH the show may have been much better. But that is usually how this show works out.  I am mad that they threw the button in because this is like a free week. It would have been so much better earlier in the show especially this year. The rest of this year will be The Frankie Grande show they missed their opportunity to get him out and now I believe he will be there until the end.

So whoslept with Frankie last nightlol?

I'm watching the feeds now. The lights are on. And Caleb is sleeping with Frankie. 

I'm glad you asked this question because I was going to ask why, especially with all the open beds now, do Caleb and Frankie always share that HOH bed? 

Christine is getting exactly what she deserves. She was constantly hating on the HGs for no good reason. She was clearly jealous of Brittany. Amber and especially Nicole. I still don't understand why she expressed so much hatred towards Jocasta?

She was friends with Nicole and they formed an alliance with Hayden. Then she got pulled into the Bomb Squad by big dumb Devin just because she happened to be hanging out with Amber.

She was very lucky because she had opportunities that other HGs did not have and she blew it. I think Christine was jealous of the budding relationship that Nicole had with Hayden.

Being in the Bomb Squad was Christine's way of having a showmance with Cody. Once Brittany & Amber were evicted she had Cody all to herself. All the inappropriate touching, stroking and petting was unnecessary to successful BB gameplay. As a married Christian woman - her behavior crossed the line with the intimate cuddling and the incessant sex talk with Cody. The constant giggling was extremely annoying

Am i the only one that doesn't think it was entirely Christine????? Cody in my opinion is just as guilty of inappropriate behavior he knew she was married and who does that with someone else'e wife??? A tool that's who.  He is not innocent and I hate when Frankie tells him its not his fault.  Yes it was both of their faults.