Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 1) - HoH, PoV winner + Team America

Marty

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Frankie is buying anything Derrick is selling about the Victoria/Derrick fight/vote-no vote!  Being a former

Basic-Broadway-Nobody with a FAMOUS sister (she is,  he isn't...no matter what he says it bites), Frankie is not going to let anything get in his way this time.  CBS must really have some investment in this little pink glittery tool!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the veto competition everyone got to compete. No biggie but that left no one available to announe the final scores and the winner. Golly gee whiz, who do we pick, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how 'bout good 'ole Skankie. Like the little prick dosen't get enough air time already.

Frankie =  Arrogant, egotistical, self-serving, pompous, self-righteous, braggart and just plain annoying.

Thought I'd get off my chest one more time what I think of this guy... just in-case he's evicted this week.

(and, I actually thought he'd be one of my favs this season)   :frusty:

His little whiny voice and his flirting with everyone would be so annoying in the real world. I can't imagine what it is like being locked with him. :shocking:

does anyone else see some manic personality there?

So in the veto competition everyone got to compete. No biggie but that left no one available to announe the final scores and the winner. Golly gee whiz, who do we pick, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how 'bout good 'ole Skankie. Like the little prick dosen't get enough air time already.

Actually, in these situations I think they've traditionally gone with the reigning HoH.

I am stunned that Frankie can be so touchy with other HGs without reprimand.  I think he takes advantage of the "game" situation.  Last night, he laid on top of Cody and tried to slip his hand toward Cody's crotch.  Cody simply removed it and gave him a look but Frankie was not verbally called out on it.  It must be nice to have that sort of power in the game.   I hope that he gets double the reciprocation that Christine received by the audience.  Frankie it a leech that deserves nothing.  Ariana's army may call me a hater but it is nothing more than he worked for and earned.  If there was a poll to see if America wants Frankie evicted tonight, there would an "overwhelming" yes.

I am stunned that Frankie can be so touchy with other HGs without reprimand.  I think he takes advantage of the "game" situation.  Last night, he laid on top of Cody and tried to slip his hand toward Cody's crotch.  Cody simply removed it and gave him a look but Frankie was not verbally called out on it.  It must be nice to have that sort of power in the game.   I hope that he gets double the reciprocation that Christine received by the audience.  Frankie it a leech that deserves nothing.  Ariana's army may call me a hater but it is nothing more than he worked for and earned.  If there was a poll to see if America wants Frankie evicted tonight, there would an "overwhelming" yes.

People are just to afraid if they say anything they will be called homophobic and Frankie knows that.

Marty: " People are just to afraid if they say anything they will be called homophobic and Frankie knows that. "

Agree, agree.

And it seems like he's very well practiced at using it to his advantage.

Kinda sad... because the guy is very smart, talented and  charismatic without overstepping personal space constantly.

I did not watch the show last night I will watch tonight just to see Frankies face when he realizes this week was for nothing and probably watch him win another HOH. I am counting down the days until this mess of a season is over and hoping that this is not the new trend for future big brother seasons. The one and only thing that I will enjoy the most from this season is the fact that Frankie will not be known for making the biggest move it will be Jeff proposing to Jordon.  Whether you hate Jeff and Jordon or you love them I thank him, because in the end everyone will remember that Jeff proposed to Jordon in the big brother house on season 16  and Frankie J Grande I hope will never appear on my TV again. 

Marty: " People are just to afraid if they say anything they will be called homophobic and Frankie knows that. "

Agree, agree.

And it seems like he's very well practiced at using it to his advantage.

Kinda sad... because the guy is very smart, talented and charismatic without overstepping personal space constantly.

Agree 100%

It kinda makes me wonder about his 'friendship' with Zack on the show. Maybe Zack rejected him in a way that Frankie could not accept so he had to go. Zack was the only HG that actually liked Frankie and would have had his back to the end. Derrick wanted Zack out because he was totally unpredictable and absolutely uncontrollable.

What time last night was this!

Maybe frankie just doesn't want cody to be lonely now that christine is gone?  Gotta' say here that I know a couple of gay men who wouldn't want (or allow) frankie rubbing on them so I dunno about the homophobic thing and besides, I also know a couple of straight men who wouldn't want (or allow) christine rubbing on them.  Moral of this is not so much just say no as it is just say no to people like frankie and christine.  If you don't; I should care?

Recently on LFU Frankie was telling another HG how he would never take any money from Ariana. Right. Then I found his tryout video for Survivor. He said here I am in my L.A. home, sitting with my housekeeper....so how can he afford to live there?

Recently on LFU Frankie was telling another HG how he would never take any money from Ariana. Right. Then I found his tryout video for Survivor. He said here I am in my L.A. home, sitting with my housekeeper....so how can he afford to live there?

I think he lives with sis. Someone posted a video of the two of them showing the house. Maybe room and board isn't considered actually taking money in his point of view?