Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 1) - HoH, PoV winner + Team America

Marty

IIRC, one of the tax loopholes in the US is to start your own charity, and fund it by using your own taxable income. That way, you get your taxes back, and can use the charity money to pay you a salary to run it. Not much money actually goes to real charity, it's just a tax dodge in many situations. I'm not sure if this is the scheme that Frankie is running, but it's possible that he's being both honest (about giving the money to charity) and a slime-ball (by just doing it for tax loophole). Lots of rich people use that scheme, it's not really suitable to someone with a modest income.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less where they spend their winnings. They lived in the house for 3 months and competed and entitled to do what they want with it. We have no idea how the money would be actually spent, Frankie may open a B'way production, Victoria a brothel, Derrick gamble it away in Vegas, Caleb buy himself a record deal and Cody who knows.  It's all just words day in and day out. It's playing for the camera - all of them.  It's a game and it's scripted at times.

If he wins, I think Frankie will use the money for charity since it would feed his ego (and likely be needed for damage control once he confronts the fact that America think he is an ass).  The only questions I have is how much of the prize money he donates and the percentage that the charity skims for administrative costs.  If he give a dime to his self indulgent  "bringing Broadway to Africa" charity, I will puke. That said, I rather have the cash go to Derrick as probably the most responsible and level headed person left.

Tranny Ferotia indeed. I have said to friends "the only chance he has in Show business  is to have a sex change , because he doesn't "work" as a man". My gay friends all think he is repulsive. and that he doesn't really have a clue. He mentioned bit ago to the guys  that he only has 200,000 followers and that you " don't make money unless you have 1,000,000 or more. He told us he had more than that earlier ! So there goes "mogul land philanthropist". She is a working girl with room mates. Nothing wrong with that --what is wrong is when  one is ashamed and wants to say and pretend they are something they are not. 

Stars do not appear on Big brother. Nor do moguls. They have the money they don't have to go on reality TV  to earn it.

He is grotesque and epicene .

You MUST read his blog on his off to Africa trip. It rounds out the full picture of "IT"..

He told the guys yesterday , " you could leave this house with no avenue into STARDOM or making money. he say no one who makes viral videos makes any money off of them. WAIT!!! HE TOLD US ALL THAT HE IS ALREADY "A BROADWAY STAR". Now we know why he came into the house, looking for the Avenue all paved with Stars.

In fact when someone commented on how big Ariana has become , he said I was a Broadway Star before she did anything." In fact he was specifically merely a REPLACEMENT BACK UP DANCER ( one of many) AND HE WAS ALSO A REPLACEMENT UNDERSTUDY ( also one of many) FOR THE SMALL ROLE OF EDDIE.  Which means as an understudy he may never have even gone on!!! 

BROADWAY STAR!!. He is pathetic loser --a poseur.

He mentioned bit ago to the guys  that he only has 200,000 followers and that you " don't make money unless you have 1,000,000 or more. He told us he had more than that earlier !

From my understanding, when he spoke about the number of people following him, he meant the total number on all his social media accounts, such as FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and so on.  So the fact that he has onlyl 200,000 on YouTube makes sense.

Tranny Ferotia indeed. I have said to friends "the only chance he has in Show business  is to have a sex change , because he doesn't "work" as a man". My gay friends all think he is repulsive. and that he doesn't really have a clue. He mentioned bit ago to the guys  that he only has 200,000 followers and that you " don't make money unless you have 1,000,000 or more. He told us he had more than that earlier ! So there goes "mogul land philanthropist". She is a working girl with room mates. Nothing wrong with that --what is wrong is when  one is ashamed and wants to say and pretend they are something they are not. 

Stars do not appear on Big brother. Nor do moguls. They have the money they don't have to go on reality TV  to earn it.

He is grotesque and epicene .

You MUST read his blog on his off to Africa trip. It rounds out the full picture of "IT"..

He told the guys yesterday , " you could leave this house with no avenue into STARDOM or making money. he say no one who makes viral videos makes any money off of them. WAIT!!! HE TOLD US ALL THAT HE IS ALREADY "A BROADWAY STAR". Now we know why he came into the house, looking for the Avenue all paved with Stars.

In fact when someone commented on how big Ariana has become , he said I was a Broadway Star before she did anything." In fact he was specifically merely a REPLACEMENT BACK UP DANCER ( one of many) AND HE WAS ALSO A REPLACEMENT UNDERSTUDY ( also one of many) FOR THE SMALL ROLE OF EDDIE.  Which means as an understudy he may never have even gone on!!! 

BROADWAY STAR!!. He is pathetic loser --a poseur.

If he was really "anything," in the show biz world, do you think he would consider being on BB?  I look at youtube videos all the times and never saw a link to him and never heard of him.  He comes off as an egotistical snob but that's really from low self-esteem in having to prove himself better than others.  There was a lot of that going around the BB house this season. Nevertheless, he's there in the house and has proven himself a very worthy competitor.

I disliked andy herren far more than I dislike frankie.  I also thought ragan fox was a pontificating ass.  I don't read anything about frankie including his blog and don't care about the africa stuff.  People talk all kinds of personal crap in and out of that house and it has zero effect on whether or not they play the game well or win.  Frankie's greatest sin, in my opinion, is that he is tacky in his flamboyance.  As the years fly by, I've come to realize that Big Brother and Survivor ethics are situational and not absolute.

I disliked andy herren far more than I dislike frankie.  I also thought ragan fox was a pontificating ass.  I don't read anything about frankie including his blog and don't care about the africa stuff.  People talk all kinds of personal crap in and out of that house and it has zero effect on whether or not they play the game well or win.  Frankie's greatest sin, in my opinion, is that he is tacky in his flamboyance.  As the years fly by, I've come to realize that Big Brother and Survivor ethics are situational and not absolute.

Very well put. I love the situational and not absolute.

Skankie and Caleb's asperations for stardom remind me of season8 I believe. Remember the 4 horseman, or as I called them, 3 mules and a jackass. There was Jase, Cowboy, Mike Ellis) Drew and some other idiot. Some of them actually expected to get TV and movie offers when they got out. The funniest one was Cowboy. He told Drew (and he was dead serious) that he expected to be invited on David Letterman. Said he was going to talk to "Dave" about his idea for a sitcom staring himself. Told Drew he would "put in a good word" for his buddies and try to get them on the show as well. I just aboud died laughing when I heard that.

Last time I checked on Cowboy he was flipping burgers at Wendy's in his home town Durant, OK.

If Caleb thinks Skankie's gonna make him a star he should be careful. He just might wind up in a broadway production of Broke Back Mountain.

You know after reading that I am not surprised at all.  I have not liked Frankie from almost the begining of the game.  I think he fully intended to use his famous sister at some point in the game and he did.  It worked out great for him because it put the target elswhere for quite awhile.  They missed 2 chances to get him out of the game.  I think that they will regret that because I do not think they will be able to get him out now. 

Yep, you're right 6Borders. 

Season 4 was Jun's season

...S5=Cowboy/Drew/Diana

...S6=Janelle vs nerd herd

...S7=Allstars

...S8=EvelDick

...S9=Adam (worst season ever, next to S15)

...S10=Dan/Memphis (is that right?)

...S11=Jordan/Jeff

...S12=The Brigade -Britney and Brenchal's 1st season

...S13=Brenchal and JeJo -Rachel's win

...S14=Ian w/coaches

...S15=??? I've successfully erased that horrid season from my mind.  I don't recall who was on it.  ^_^

Does anyone know how Britney's baby is doing?