Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 1) - HoH, PoV winner + Team America

Marty

It is all bravado with frankie; no doubt.  He is petite and flamboyant and that probably didn't happen overnight.  I would bet that frankie has faced his share of roadblocks and discrimination along the way and being the only openly gay person in the house gave him little to no social safety net.  He acts the ass but he is there, still, and a competitor.  Derrick, caleb and frankie for F3.  Get rid of those two sloths and play the game.

I'm not at all fond of Frankie, and it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation and everything to do with his sense of entitlement and his overbearing ways.  But, as far as game play, the only two deserving of winning are Frankie and Derrick. Caleb tries, which is great, but he's just too scatterbrained. He has brilliant thoughts, but they're just too few and far between, and he's apparently unable to string those thoughts together enough to make an actual game plan. He seems to play moment to moment.

Frankie is the only one left who has a chance of figuring out Derrick's game, and I'm not sure that he has done that yet. I think if Derrick makes it to F3 the win is his. I think idiot Christine would give Frankie her jury vote, but Derrick has the rest. JMO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not at all fond of Frankie, and it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation and everything to do with his sense of entitlement and his overbearing ways.  But, as far as game play, the only two deserving of winning are Frankie and Derrick. Caleb tries, which is great, but he's just too scatterbrained. He has brilliant thoughts, but they're just too few and far between, and he's apparently unable to string those thoughts together enough to make an actual game plan. He seems to play moment to moment.

Frankie is the only one left who has a chance of figuring out Derrick's game, and I'm not sure that he has done that yet. I think if Derrick makes it to F3 the win is his. I think idiot Christine would give Frankie her jury vote, but Derrick has the rest. JMO

Excellent post...and my opinions run basically the same way!

I differ in that my gut is telling me that Frankie does not want Derrick in F3 because he has figured Derrick and knows Derrick has the jury votes over him.  Hopefully Frankie's ego takes control and changes his mind....

I differ in that my gut is telling me that Frankie does not want Derrick in F3 because he has figured Derrick and knows Derrick has the jury votes over him.  Hopefully Frankie's ego takes control and changes his mind....

I think Frankie knows Derrick could beat him no matter what he says. Frankie and Derrick have been the only 2 IMO that have really played the game of Big Brother. The rest are just kinda going day to day.

I think Frankie is the only one that might be able to convince the others to get rid of Derrick.

We shall see

Once again on BBAD I had to hear about Derrick's entitlement to win because he has a family.  His sense of entitlement  is much greater than Frankie's in my opinion because he had a hand in getting rid of Devin and Brittney who both were entitled to the money if we go by Derrick's standards.

Do I think Frankie is more entitled to the money than Derrick or the other's are?  Yes, because he actually got his hands "dirty" in this game, while Derrick sat back and did nothing but yap in people's ears.  Frankie could have won it on his own while Derrick was graced with a bunch of sheep and HG who never ratted him out on their way out the door.  I call it more luck than skill!

Both Derrick and Frankie derserve the win based on gameplay. Yes, Frankie got his hands dirtier than Derrick as far as comp. wins are concerned but Derrick did an amazing job of controlling who got put up and who got voted out without anyone finding out (so far). He's been a morph of Will Hardy/Dan Geising rolled up into one. As for myself I would rather see Derrick win. I could care less who "needs" the money more for whatever reason. I just like the way Derrick has payed the game vs. Frankie's forplay, oops I mean gameplay.

As far as America's Favorite I'm voting Donny for no other reason than he's a very likeable person but I fear that Skankie will get it due to being related to Aerola Grande, aka Big Nip!!

In other news Jeff/Jordan made Wonderwall

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/big-brother-alums-jeff-schroeder-jordan-lloyd-engaged-proposal-picture-1836832.story

Both Derrick and Frankie derserve the win based on gameplay. Yes, Frankie got his hands dirtier than Derrick as far as comp. wins are concerned but Derrick did an amazing job of controlling who got put up and who got voted out without anyone finding out (so far). He's been a morph of Will Hardy/Dan Geising rolled up into one. As for myself I would rather see Derrick win. I could care less who "needs" the money more for whatever reason. I just like the way Derrick has payed the game vs. Frankie's forplay, oops I mean gameplay.

Yep we are on the same page and appreciate the silent assign game Derrick is playing. Is is defiantly taking a page from the Dan book.

Has anybody kept count of how many times Frankie has said he is going to kill someone or everyone? 

That crap will get you locked up somewhere else. Oh wait. But he is a GRANDE! 

A Grande douche if you ask America. 

Does anyone like him? 

So Frankie won the POV last night.

He is floating on cloud nine and he keeps telling everyone how happy he is and how secure he feels in the house. He said all his paranoia is gone.

He is hugging someone every 5 minutes and telling them he loves them.

It gives me a tummy ache

Why do none of the other HGs get irked when Flunkie keeps calling them "normal" people like it's a bad thing? Okay, because of his sister, he might have rubbed shoulders with some singer and such. Also, I have heard him say conflicting #s for the amount of people following him on social media. It's such a shame that he has no redeeming values of his own. He has to live off of his sister. If he really thought he was such a star in his own right, he wouldn't need to constantly talk about her. Must really chap it ass that she is younger, prettier and far more successful than he will ever be, even after this experience. Such a sad, sad little man.

Why do none of the other HGs get irked when Flunkie keeps calling them "normal" people like it's a bad thing? Okay, because of his sister, he might have rubbed shoulders with some singer and such. Also, I have heard him say conflicting #s for the amount of people following him on social media. It's such a shame that he has no redeeming values of his own. He has to live off of his sister. If he really thought he was such a star in his own right, he wouldn't need to constantly talk about her. Must really chap it ass that she is younger, prettier and far more successful than he will ever be, even after this experience. Such a sad, sad little man.

Why don't they get "irked" when he rubs up against them, hugs them, and kisses them? Or when he does the phony voices?  It's a mystery to me, but they created this little monster by allowing him to carry on as he does, all for the sake of winning the game.

So Frankie won the POV last night.

He is floating on cloud nine and he keeps telling everyone how happy he is and how secure he feels in the house. He said all his paranoia is gone.

He is hugging someone every 5 minutes and telling them he loves them.

It gives me a tummy ache

Any chance he got, when alone, he told the cameras how proud he is of himself and how he is the biggest threat in the house.  You know this, so what are you going to do about it, Frankie?

Well, I don't like derrick either and find him as annoying in his own way as I do frankie.  Both of them think way too highly of themselves, in my opinion, and it would be fine with me if neither won.  Actually, they are all annoying and I don't really care who wins because I wish that none of them could win.  

I think that it is appalling that BB is not giving Frankie enough time to reflect on his genius and that the other house guests should be required to genuflect when they come into his presence.  In fact, Wednesday should be declared "Frankie Grande Day" and BB should fly in his friends and family (including the incomparable Ariana) to celebrate his all encompassing dominance.  The HOH room shall hence forth be known as the "Grande Suite".   Julie will come out with a crown, stand behind Frankie and say "Rewind".  The crowd will break into a loud cheer, Frankie will give his best stunned look, publicly accept his fate.  In the house, a deflated Frankie blames this turn of events on homophobia (or Donny) and cook fish.

Then a miracle occurs.  Victoria wins HOH puts up Frankie and Derrick.  Derrick wins the veto competition and puts up Caleb.  Frankie is then voted out, gushes at Julie in the post eviction interview, and disappears forever in the bowels of NYC.

Guest 6Borders

Good grief, I am soooo SICK of CBS's new boy toy, aka "the rear end of my little pink glitter pony"!!!  Here I thought we would never top Mr. Jessie Peck-Stupider and in prances "Frankiana", with Justin Biebutthead in tow (wonder how much Scooter Brawn is making on this deal to keep s&it-for-brains who can't sing without auto-tune in the BB spotlight).

The kids in Africa don't know how good they had it before Fakie Grande started exposing them to Fakie & The Beebheads!

I think that Frankie's whole "building schools in Africa" is total BS. First he said the $500,000 would be used for the charity. Then later he said that the money he earned from TA missions would be used for the schools. Then later he said that only "some" of the money would be used for the schools.

Africa is a very large continent - which country is he building the schools in?

Has Frankie ever been specific? Last night on BBAD he mentioned the name of a non-profit organization - but I wonder is Frankie really associated with this group - or is he just name dropping?

I honestly cannot imagine a reputable non-profit organization being associated with Frankie. Has Frankie raised money for this organization before?

Building schools in Africa is no joke. It takes more than money & a name. And I still don't understand Frankie's connection to Africa -if there is one.