Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 1) - HoH, PoV winner + Team America

Marty

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

He's tackier than my little pony rolled in glitter.

...after it rolled in manure that is!!!

Another Grodner child saved in the BB game!!!  Pitiful...just pitiful!!

OMG - Frankie thinks that Christine was booed because she said bad things about HIM. :jawdrop:

Well, this is the Frankie show, isn't it? Couldn't be any other reason for her to be booed. No one would watch this show if he was evicted.

But wait, wouldn't that mean that Nicole was a Frankie fan and loved him sooooo much and that's why she was cheered?

Cody, Derrick and Vic will push to get Frankie out next.

We can hope -

In the 20 minutes the feeds have been back on Frankie has straddled Cody penis's touching and kissed him on the lips. Then he is hugging everyone and saying I love you.

That crap has about ruined the whole season for me.

I am excited about what will happen in the next few weeks.

Frankie is lucky that he won the veto - or else that could've been him getting BOOD tonight.

all the guys took note of how bad Christine got BOOD. They used Christine as their CI against the women in the BB house.

Cody, Derrick and Vic will push to get Frankie out next.

lol ya think

it is clear he is the next target

but with the stupid reset it wont happen until that is out of the way :animated_bouncy:

We can hope -

In the 20 minutes the feeds have been back on Frankie has straddled Cody penis's touching and kissed him on the lips. Then he is hugging everyone and saying I love you.

That crap has about ruined the whole season for me.

I am excited about what will happen in the next few weeks.

He needs to go and cody needs to be right behind him.

Right now, Frankie doesn't want any one to touch the gold button.

So, next week when he is on the block with no chance of safety he will think why not touch the button and it will reset and he will be saved.  Grodner has it all figured out.

Lamasquerade :

" Right now, Frankie doesn't want any one to touch the gold button.

So, next week when he is on the block with no chance of safety he will think why not touch the button and it will reset and he will be saved.  Grodner has it all figured out. "

Oh crap :kwasny:

Lamasquerade :

" Right now, Frankie doesn't want any one to touch the gold button.

So, next week when he is on the block with no chance of safety he will think why not touch the button and it will reset and he will be saved.  Grodner has it all figured out. "

Oh crap :kwasny:

Listening to the HG talking after Julie said good night, Cowboy says "What if they say the remaining HG get $5k." and right after Frankie says "Resets what?" How would he even know anything about "resetting" anything? Why use the word "reset" unless it's been talked about in the DR already.

Why does Frankie always walked like his inner thighs are chafed?

Thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed his odd gait. I was going to say that he has been walking like he's got something stuck up his butt, but I thought it might sound tacky so I decided not to mention it. :giggle:

They pushed the reset button, which counts down from now until  a little after 5pm BBT Wednesday, shortly after Wed show begins. HGs will have to replay HOH comp, noms, veto comp and elimination. Meaning Frankie could still be evicted Wed.  Not bad, IMO. They don't know what it means yet.

They pushed the reset button, which counts down from now until  a little after 5pm BBT Wednesday, shortly after Wed show begins. HGs will have to replay HOH comp, noms, veto comp and elimination. Meaning Frankie could still be evicted Wed.  Not bad, IMO. They don't know what it means yet.

will frankie be allowed to compete in new hoh?

Frankie does speech impediment-like voices to be cruel and hateful. Remember he referred to the other house guests as common people. We are all commoners and beneath him and his precious sister Ariana. America isn't homophobic but Frankie is trying. He is the epitome of spoiled, rich, arrogant garbage. I really get the impression that he thinks he is not only above commoners but above the law. I have pity for his sister. I never heard of her before this season of BB and I sure won't look her up. If she is anything like him, ugh. Run while he is locked up Ariana! Save yourself! 

Guest 6Borders

Frankie certainly seems to have a  lot of "inside information".  I just can't believe he's this smart or this talented about the BB game.