Victoria Rafaeli (Week 11 - Take 1) - nominated

Lamasquerade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Thanks guys! It makes sense to me now.. Sheesh what a bad plan. Vic has the attention span of a puppy.

I've raised countless orphan puppies and orphan litters and they were way smarter than Victoria to a paw! 

(I've never had to train hair extensions tho)!!

Honestly her photography business has to be a joke, unless one of the "staff" is telling her what lens to use!

Guest 6Borders

Anddddddddddddddddddddddd she is half Mexican? So why culture talk? She lives in Miami. All American MUTT. 

Well, that's makes sense as to why she is only "half-Kosher"...mystery solved!!!

Until she said that last night, I just don't know why I couldn't see it before.  She really is running the show.

:cookoo:

When I first heard of this plan, I thought it would be a plan to save Vic. I watched the convos and all I could get was that Vic was trying to ensure Derek gets to the end, with no thought to her own game.  Her entire game has been played as a Derek minion/pawn.  She's going to feel like a complete idiot when this is over.  And I saw where Derek was talking to himself after he convinced Vic to do his bidding and he told Dan, "I'm gonna make you proud."  He probably will since Vic is much less of a player than Danielle M. was but how much work does it take to manipulate a complete moron who totally trusts you?  In Derek's case, it's what he does for a living.  He should be very good at it.

I wonder how many times she has to RE-DO the lines they're feeding her in the DR ?

I wonder the same.  She is totally useless both from a gaming and entertainment perspective, so they are trying to give her something.  I can picture her in there for hours with them trying to squeeze anything that is remotely humorous or interesting. 

I believe that Victoria is gonna be crushed when this game is over and she is out of the BB house. She hasn't really won anything of value - no cash, no luxury vacation. Her only highlight of the season was to be linked up with Caleb for the Adam& Eve costume - kinda cute.

I think that she's gonna be upset with herself when she watches the show and sees how easily she was manipulated and used by Derrick. She thinks that she's been in an alliance with him since the beginning of the show! Derrick is constantly telling Victoria how close they are and promising her that their "special relationship" will continue after the show is over. I don't believe that she's romantically interested in Derrick - maybe she thinks he'll find her a "good husband" idk???

I don't believe that Victoria's parents will allow Victoria to pursue a friendship with Derrick outside the BB house because of his involvement in the 'rape joke about Victoria'.

I wonder the same.  She is totally useless both from a gaming and entertainment perspective, so they are trying to give her something.  I can picture her in there for hours with them trying to squeeze anything that is remotely humorous or interesting.

I thought the "crow story" was kinda funny - you know - in a weird kinda - WTF??? sorta way.

I don't mind victoria as much as many of you seem to and I find her a somewhat happy girl and not maladjusted about her lot in life.  Somebody needs to introduce her to the joys of natural beauty.  Victoria has wonderful coloring and could be striking but has never learned the importance of control and has absolutely no fashion sense.  Lipstick red would be her very best friend.

To my mind's eye, victoria is a chubby persian cat.

I don't mind victoria as much as many of you seem to and I find her a somewhat happy girl and not maladjusted about her lot in life.  Somebody needs to introduce her to the joys of natural beauty.  Victoria has wonderful coloring and could be striking but has never learned the importance of control and has absolutely no fashion sense.  Lipstick red would be her very best friend.

To my mind's eye, victoria is a chubby persian cat.

I think she is very cute and I really think the guys left in the house think so too and wanted her in the end because of it.

It think she will hold a grudge with Derrick because of the manipulating.  She's got a crush on him and he used that throughout the game.