Victoria Rafaeli (Week 11 - Take 1) - nominated

Lamasquerade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe there was an iota of strategy involved for her.  Not a drop.  I completely agree that she by accident latched on to one of the top strategists in the house.

People are cheering for Victoria because it would be "funny" to see her win over Derrick or Frankie.  A little piece of me dies when terrible players are rewarded.  :cry:

Guest 6Borders

The only "stragedy" this girl has is what her mother has been instilling in her since birth (and pool-side BB prep sessions)...latch onto a man, any man to get what you want, and when you don't want to (do something) hide behind this new version of "Kosher" and wipe fake tears off your fake eyelashes.

Michael Ellis (cowboy) didn't win any comps his whole season.

He DID win the the 2nd part of the 3 part Comp final, and ended up going to the F2 with Drew coming in 2nd.

The only thing he got credit for was winning Food and Luxury Comps

Here's his Win / Lose chart

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Ellis

So, it's possible to get to the end by just being there... and lucky enough to hang around the right HGs

just sayin'

I definitely don't dismiss it is a valid strategy to get to the end and I could actually cheer for someone if this was, in fact, their explicit strategy.  Not everyone is going to be good at comps or socially persuasive, so riding the coat tails of a strong player can be a viable option. 

I have yet to hear Victoria outline any sort of strategy whatsoever and she seems to think she actually could actually swoop in, start winning comps and take the win.  She is very young and very dim.  :disappointed:

She can bob her head as ghetto as she pleases.. it is just embarrassing watching her. I'll take Frankie over her ANY day.

Being called in to participate in a game, then sitting there expanding your thighs doesn't come close to strategy or playing.

It's like playing Monopoly by allowing others to roll your dice, move your piece and buy your properties for you. 

When she pops on the TV screen.. it's time to go pee.

I actually think riding coat-tails (on purpose) is a strategy.

I don't think for 1 minute that it is OR was Victoria's or Cowboy's strategy... they just bumbled along and

happened to be with HGs who took advantage of their personalities (or lack of ).

I agree it's wasted space for fans who REALLY want to play the game.

Michael Ellis (cowboy) didn't win any comps his whole season.

He DID win the the 2nd part of the 3 part Comp final, and ended up going to the F2 with Drew coming in 2nd.

The only thing he got credit for was winning Food and Luxury Comps

Here's his Win / Lose chart

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Ellis

So, it's possible to get to the end by just being there... and lucky enough to hang around the right HGs

just sayin'

Actually, according to the chart from your link (and my memory), Cowboy won the final Veto of the season (called the "Diamond" veto in Season 4, but not afterward), which made him the only one to vote in the final four.  By evicting his half-sister Nakomis, he determined the final 3 of himself, Diane and Drew, which ultimately led to his placing second in season 5.  So, all you really need is one crucial win, sometimes.  (Then again, Dr. Will won the whole game in season 2 without any wins at all!  He was nominated 4 times and only ever received one vote against him.)

I see on the Internet a trending of people wanting Victoria to win the game.....

cwaaaaaaaazy

Probably because they dislike the others so much, it's by default. I feel the same and if this game doesn't change we will get the same crap every year. I think if someone like Vic was to win, future HGs might be a little more cautious with carrying dead weight to the end of the game and voting unanimously each week.

I see victoria as a kind of big brother succubus except that she is not voluptuous or demonic or a temptress and sex is not involved so that makes her a kind of big brother leech; I guess.  I won't be dancing happy if she wins but hey, if they don't vote her out; she could.  My main problem with victoria is not so much with victoria but with the women evicted so handily because they didn't take charge of the house in the beginning and let a group of men dictate the course of the game.

I think Vic is playing a good game. I mean its probably not everyone's "ideal" version of playing a good game. I mean she has only won a Veto. But she has done a darn good job of being a floater. For Vic to be the last girl standing, I was kind of surprised by this. I thought Nicole or Christine would be. Gotta give her some credit she has made it this far. Maybe that's her strategy... Look weak, play weak, be a baby... Then when you least suspect it she will come out with some kind of win, whether it be Veto or hoh.

Telling Derrick to sell his dogs...she is DEAD to me!!! (and I hope she is dead to the BB game)

To be a little fair she said they didn't have dogs growing up. Many cultures are not pet friendly and it is an American thing.

Guest 6Borders

To be a little fair she said they didn't have dogs growing up. Many cultures are not pet friendly and it is an American thing.

Then she should be on "BB Israel" which she self-proclaimed was the only BB she ever watched...that was before she and her mama (and Grodner) cooked up BB Victoria BBUSA16!! 

The only "stragedy" this girl has is what her mother has been instilling in her since birth (and pool-side BB prep sessions)...latch onto a man, any man to get what you want, and when you don't want to (do something) hide behind this new version of "Kosher" and wipe fake tears off your fake eyelashes.

Back in the 80's when I was in prep school, there were two types of girls there.

1. Smart ones with parents that wanted them to get into good colleges to have great careers. (that's me btw)

2. Not so smart girls with wealthy parents that wanted them to be able to learn how to spot a guy from a rich family when she goes to a good college. It's important for her to marry well so that she is taken care of in life. (I know several that were on this prep school plan)

Explaining Victoria to my mother, she said " oh like so and so(s) from prep school getting a rich husband." Yup Mom, you nailed it! But since she hasn't found Mr. Right in Miami or NYC, she's trying Big Brother to spread her reach.

Nothing wrong with your mom wanting you to have a wealthy husband and absolutely nothing wrong with getting yourself a wealthy husband.  I'm a girl who has been poor and wealthy.  Screw that poor shit.

:giggle:

Can someone bring me up to date with the Vic and Derrick fight or whatever it was supposed to be? I didn't watch the Live feeds last night so I was reading the updates. I couldn't really catch onto what they were trying to do.

Can someone bring me up to date with the Vic and Derrick fight or whatever it was supposed to be? I didn't watch the Live feeds last night so I was reading the updates. I couldn't really catch onto what they were trying to do.

Derrick and Victoria had a talk about her leaving. He has told her for his game he can't save her. She is fine with that. Derrick and Victoria are going to pretend that when he told her she should act like she is mad at him. Then Vic is supposed to tell the others that Derrick doesn't have her vote. She is doing this to help him be more worthy to take to F2.

Not sure it will work that well. When Derrick went up to HOH and told them Victoria is mad at him and is in bed crying. A little while later Victoria walks out to the kitchen and makes cereal like nothing is wrong.

I caught part of that on the live feeds (not much)...

but I did catch where Derrick was explaining to Victoria what to do and how to act.

It was fairly simple... and Victoria was nodding her head and smiling while he explained.

The whole time I'm thinking that the plan is tooo complicated for Vicky... it's hard for her

to chew gum and walk at the same time.

It would be a shame if Derrick gets his butt kicked out the door because she screws this up.

(WHAT WAS he thinking ??)

Guest 6Borders

It should be against BB Law to take brainless twits like Victoria anywhere near the F5!

Must have been 50 times (before I wanted to blow up the monitor and gave up counting) that Derrick told her it was her call and she counters with "what do YOU think?".