Victoria Rafaeli (Week 11 - Take 1) - nominated

Lamasquerade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with Victoria's AMAZING game play :smilielol:but that girl definitely needs someone to tell her how to dress. That hooker outfit she was squished into tonight was ridiculous. Very unflattering, especially with her bra sticking out in back, plus she was constantly tugging at it which only made it worse.

This has nothing to do with Victoria's AMAZING game play :smilielol:but that girl definitely needs someone to tell her how to dress. That hooker outfit she was squished into tonight was ridiculous. Very unflattering, especially with her bra sticking out in back, plus she was constantly tugging at it which only made it worse.

She was better dressed than Tinkerbell, IMHO  

She was better dressed than Tinkerbell, IMHO  

Tinkerbell (Nicole, I presume?) knew she was going to be sitting next to Julie on a stool in front of the audience and still decided that it would be a good idea to wear a super short dress. I'm sure the audience enjoyed the upshot.

She's chunked up in the house. 

105015_d0768b_1.jpg

Her Latina half could be slipping out. Not uncommon for the Mexican girls here to party ( including proms ) in the same style of dresses.. often blingier, tacky 6 inch clod hopper hooker heels and oozing out of the dresses ( most have 20lbs on Victoria ). 

I can't believe that 'Sick'toria actually thinks she has 'played'  a wonderful game to this point...

If her strategy was to be used as a pawn and lose every comp, then she has maybe suceeded..

Totally agree with above re: her wardrobe.. dont think she's SouthBeach chic, but more like desperate to find a (rich) husband trashy.. she may need therapy to get over her Derrick obsessios/crush cause I believe she actually thinks he's into her..

Guest 6Borders

What was that gawd-awful thing she was wearing???   I remember in the beginning (I think it was her intro video) she said "we don't dress Kosher" (I guess that means wearing whatever you want, even if you look like a hooker).

She cannot seriously belive she and Derrick are going to be friends and she can sit on Mrs. Derricks new couch in her new house (that they get with his 500K) and stroke Mr. Derricks leg or hug him and call him "love"!

I seriously hope she is not in the F2.  I think the reset button is to save her and then the comp will be rigged for her to get HOH.

What was that gawd-awful thing she was wearing???   I remember in the beginning (I think it was her intro video) she said "we don't dress Kosher" (I guess that means wearing whatever you want, even if you look like a hooker).

She cannot seriously belive she and Derrick are going to be friends and she can sit on Mrs. Derricks new couch in her new house (that they get with his 500K) and stroke Mr. Derricks leg or hug him and call him "love"!

I seriously hope she is not in the F2.  I think the reset button is to save her and then the comp will be rigged for her to get HOH.

ROFLMAO

She is an idiot.  I hate when she talks about kosher.  As if.  She takes kosher casual to new heights.  

Victoria has an interesting sense in fashion. But to each their own. I think she needs to look in more mirrors at time because the ones she's looking at must be magical, to make her want to wear some of those outfits. But it could also be that she has gained some weight this season. And maybe that's why some of her clothes look frumpy on her. I like some of her outfits... They're nice. But they don't suit her. I just want her to take out her hair extensions. People always look 100 times better without them. 

Could be because at this point, CBS is going to feed us anything that benefits Derrick's game.

I think that if Victoria makes F2 with any of the remaining HGs that she should win. All of the HGs have underestimated her. They all think that she's beatable in F2 because she hasn't won any of the competitions.

Victoria could make BB history by winning in this way. And it would be a lesson to future BB HGS about taking a comp loser to the finals with you to guarantee an easy win.

Victoria's strategy is to play the game like it's "The Bachelor". She is soo proud that she is the last girl in the house. Derrick really pumped up Victoria's head by telling her that she beat "all the other girls in the house". What is that suppose to mean? There's no prize money involved. I don't get it.

I'm rooting for Victoria & Frankie as F2 - those 2 would definitely get some interesting jury questions.

I think that if Victoria makes F2 with any of the remaining HGs that she should win. All of the HGs have underestimated her. They all think that she's beatable in F2 because she hasn't won any of the competitions.

Victoria could make BB history by winning in this way. And it would be a lesson to future BB HGS about taking a comp loser to the finals with you to guarantee an easy win.

Victoria's strategy is to play the game like it's "The Bachelor". She is soo proud that she is the last girl in the house. Derrick really pumped up Victoria's head by telling her that she beat "all the other girls in the house". What is that suppose to mean? There's no prize money involved. I don't get it.

I'm rooting for Victoria & Frankie as F2 - those 2 would definitely get some interesting jury questions.

It would really shock the he!! out of the one sitting next to her, wouldn't it? After all, the jury could say that Victoria was up on the block all those times but here she is, in the F2 seat.

But I like Derrick and thought he played a good game so, I wouldn't like her to take the win from him.

I would be OK with her taking it from Frankie or Cody. Maybe not so much from Caleb. Not too sure about that.

Ditto on this.

She needs to get clothing in her correct size.

Agreed.  Whoever recruited this useless teat needs to be fired.  Now. 

I honestly can't think of anyone who has made it this far and brought so little to the table entertainment wise. 

She's still there and out lasted many others.  Her strategy was to latch on to Derrick and as far as strategies go, it's worked out pretty well for her so far. She wasn't totally useless either because she voted the way the guys wanted her to and played the pawn when she needed to. So yet again, without her, they might not be where they are today.

She's still there and out lasted many others.  Her strategy was to latch on to Derrick and as far as strategies go, it's worked out pretty well for her so far. She wasn't totally useless either because she voted the way the guys wanted her to and played the pawn when she needed to. So yet again, without her, they might not be where they are today.

I don't believe she had a strategy.

I think she latched on to Derrick because she starting crushing on him and it was a coincidence  he was becoming top dawg.