Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 1) + Team America

stevea11

I wondered about that too. His undercover manipulations may have been too subtle for this group of HGs.( He should have backdoored Frankie when he had chances weeks ago. Now that Frankie is on a competition winning streak he's unstoppable.)

Because most of the jury HGs think that Frankie is running the house. I think that Derrick may have overplayed himself with some of the jury in trying to 'befriend' them on their way out the door. Derrick was quite willing to let others take credit (getting blood on their hands) for all of the early evictions. He only took credit for Devin's eviction because everybody was scared of Devin and wanted him out. But Devin's not in the jury and won't be voting.

His latest plan with Victoria to influence Frankie is gonna blow up tonight with the rewind button twist. Derrick is getting too cocky and needs to slow down a bit.

I have seen other people say that the jury believes that Frankie is running the house, except maybe Zach, I don't remember any of them that felt that way. Donny, Nicole and Hayden felt that Derrick was the one calling the shots. Does other people see it differently? 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick was calling the shots but tried to make it look like others were doing it.  The fly in the ointment was that Frankie won HOH and veto.  Fortunately, Frankie is so arrogant he put off Cody and Caleb.  The "rewind" hurts him more.  It is not time for Derrick to lay back but to plant more seeds, a major one is the Frankie is going to use the money for charity (which Frankie's arrogance see as a plus for his personna) while the others need it to live and eliminate debts. 

You said he is too subtle with the group with his undercover manipulations

You said he is too cocky and and has overplayed and needs to slow down a bit.

Hopefully he can be somewhere in-between

Derrick's undercover manipulations - while effective in the game - may have been too successful in hiding his identity.

In order for Derrick to make it to F2 - one, if not both of the super egos (Caleb & Frankie) will be in the jury. If his final speech to the jury involves him claiming credit for certain moves in the game, he may get some push back from one of the super egos in the jury.

At this point in the game Frankie believes that he has singlehandedly carried the boys to the F4. And of course Caleb, as the founder of the Bomb Squad, is still loyal to that alliance. I don't think that Caleb understands how an alliance works cuz he voted to evict Amber & Zack while there were other HGs he could have vote for who were not in the Bomb Squad. /as the founder of the Bomb Squad Caleb could not keep his group together.

Derrick's undercover manipulations - while effective in the game - may have been too successful in hiding his identity.

In order for Derrick to make it to F2 - one, if not both of the super egos (Caleb & Frankie) will be in the jury. If his final speech to the jury involves him claiming credit for certain moves in the game, he may get some push back from one of the super egos in the jury.

At this point in the game Frankie believes that he has singlehandedly carried the boys to the F4. And of course Caleb, as the founder of the Bomb Squad, is still loyal to that alliance. I don't think that Caleb understands how an alliance works cuz he voted to evict Amber & Zack while there were other HGs he could have vote for who were not in the Bomb Squad. /as the founder of the Bomb Squad Caleb could not keep his group together.

Frankie made it clear last night that he believes he carried "the boys" to this point.  Caleb has his own ideas.

Probably the first time in many years where I am curious to see how the ending actually plays out.