Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 1) + Team America

stevea11

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the picture thing, I think Cody initially thought Jana was Derek's brother...that's why he asked "is this your brother?," then said "why did I think that?" almost immediately after.  Cody was embarrassed he had said that. That's when Derek decided it was an unflattering photo of his wife and didn't want it shown.

jmo

Guest 6Borders

I watched Derek and Caleb talking the other day and Derek said something to Caleb that Caleb should have sat up and taken note of; he said, "The person you take to the end is the person you know you can beat."  Seemed to have went right over Caleb's head but it made me wonder if Derek has every intention of taking Vic, if he wins final hoh.

It's because Caleb is an "IEI" (inflated ego idiot)!!!  Everything Derrick said to him (takes a man to admit; you are better...whatever),  Boast-Mode-IDIOT says "yep" and agrees with everything).

Derrick (with or without production help...I don't know) went over who would win next HOH and correctly (as he does 99% of the time...again with or without production help) predicted who he needed to smooze who might win HOH (odds were Frankie) after he won HOH.   Derrick to Frankie:  I hope you won't put me up because I didn't put you up) (and he cannot be a complete idiot over the CBS/Frankiana connection...which BB passes off as "Team America" to get Derrick and Frankie to F2).

After watching the picture thing, I think Cody initially thought Jana was Derek's brother...that's why he asked "is this your brother?," then said "why did I think that?" almost immediately after.  Cody was embarrassed he had said that. That's when Derek decided it was an unflattering photo of his wife and didn't want it shown.

jmo

Hence, his attraction for Victoria....

jmo

Oh dear. 

jmo

Oh dear. 

Thats sad :(

Well, I dunno about any of this but I would think that his wife would have provided the photos and I doubt she would have sent a dog photo of herself - and we all have one or two no matter how gorgeous we are - so I'm thinking all the photo talk is still hearsay/speculation at this point.  We'll probably never know unless Julie asks him when she is congratulating him on winning season 16.   :daisy:

When I watched the event the picture was on the counter behind the basket. When Derrick picked up the basket Cody saw the picture on the counter behind the basket and picked it up.I think it was a plant by someone on production. Cody was squinting his eyes and could not tell who it was. He asked if that was his brother with Tenley. So maybe it was a family picture of Derrick as a cop and he was holding Tenley. We really don't know. It was very obvious that it was not a clear picture. I forgot the time stamp for the event. I just saw it once but that is my memory of it.

To me, he has always been kinda snarky but he is the only one left who deserves to win. Granted, he has only won like 2 comps. However, he hasn't been on the block yet, that is an accomplishment. Plus, people were alwasy bemoaning that Donny, Caleb, Frankie were running the house when it has been Derrick almost all summer long. For that alone, he deserves the money. Not a huge fan of him, but IMHO, he deserves it for gameplay only.

Well, I dunno about any of this but I would think that his wife would have provided the photos and I doubt she would have sent a dog photo of herself - and we all have one or two no matter how gorgeous we are - so I'm thinking all the photo talk is still hearsay/speculation at this point.  We'll probably never know unless Julie asks him when she is congratulating him on winning season 16.   :daisy:

I doubt she would have sent a pic of Derrick in a cop uniform too.

Maybe no one thought the picture was unflattering until cody said something.  She's not the most attractive person, so possibly it was a pic of her, but Cody is a fool.

Guest 6Borders

I don't know about the pic but from the one's I have seen Derrick's wife is really pretty and their daughter is just adorable. As to her weight (like it should be an issue but apparently is it), not everyone is Cher and goes from baby to size O in a few weeks on some tea diet (and whatever "herbs of choice" celebs use and pretend they don't).  I also happen to think Derrick is a nice looking guy (no I would not be rubbing his leg or calling him "love" as Vic's mother taught her to do to get what she wants), he's just a nice looking guy to some, not to others (I personally think Cody is yeck)!

I fail to understand why people think Derrick's stragedy in the house likens him a dirty cop on the outside of BB, while Frankie is promoting his famous sister & friends at every turn and promising people hook-ups and recording contracts and meet "n greet's with that loser bieber!

Derrick has also cemented himself in to the CBS family with the (paraphrasing cos I don't remember it exactly) "if you don't have the live feeds, go get them, sign up for them...promise you it's going to be great ..." last night.  It's how you become a CBS or any-show star.  I remember Guy Fieri winning Next Food Network Star, the last thing he said after every presentation was to mention you can get these recipes on the food channel. and everyone else missed that,

I don't care if derrick is a cop or not.  I also don't care about his wife.  I think some of us take this chit way too seriously.  Fact is, none of us know what the photo was. I would be curious to know who "likens him to a dirty cop?"   Oh, and by the way, weight is a huge issue - no pun intended - for a lot of people.  If people don't think so, they have their head up their ass.  

Want to see a Derrick, Frankie and Caleb F3 and see how that plays out.  I think they are the most deserving of the spots but wouldn't be surprised if Victoria weasled her way in there some how.

I'm deliberately leaving Cody out of the mix because I can't stand him.

I agree with you, again.  One of them could play britney haynes.   :daisy:

Derrick will most likely win BB16 if he make it to F2 with any of them. His whole season of undercover work has been quite successful for his game.

He's managed to manipulate these HGs to do what is best for his game. It hasn't been particularly entertaining for us, the viewers & die-hard BB fans because Derrick has been very meticulous in telling the HGs exactly what they want to hear.

Initially, Derrick only had to manipulate 1-2 HGs at a time because all the rest were followers and "did what the house wanted" because they were too scared to do anything else.

Zack was uncontrollable - so he had to go. Zack was entertaining and fun. By the time that Donny & Nicole got wise to Derrick - it was too late to do anything about it - they had to go.

I get it - that's the game of BB. But I think he's gonna have some trouble trying to convince the jury members that he was calling the shots. Most of them think that Frankie is controlling the game.

I don't care if derrick is a cop or not.  I also don't care about his wife.  I think some of us take this chit way too seriously.  Fact is, none of us know what the photo was. I would be curious to know who "likens him to a dirty cop?"   Oh, and by the way, weight is a huge issue - no pun intended - for a lot of people.  If people don't think so, they have their head up their ass.  

I've seen some people make the dirty cop claim on social media sites and saying he should be fired and all that crap.  I just can't with some people. I think it is just so outrageous.

I really need to start staying away from those places, because it lowers my faith in humanity to almost zilch. 

I've seen some people make the dirty cop claim on social media sites and saying he should be fired and all that crap.  I just can't with some people. I think it is just so outrageous.

I really need to start staying away from those places, because it lowers my faith in humanity to almost zilch. 

Thanks.  That is crazyville.  I like your posts and appreciate your point of view.  Besides, diet pepsi crazy is a good thing around here. :daisy:

Guest 6Borders

People take this crap way too serious, but that's what happens when you sign up for a show that watches your every move  24/7.

Then we should just do away with Morty's and every other forum and then nobody would have to comment about anything at all...problem solved!!!