Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 1) + Team America

stevea11

I thought Caleb told Frankie about the plan with Cody and Derrick to backdoor Frankie on the morning before the veto ceremony, I could be wrong because my memory is that of a 125yo.

:lookaround:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On BBAD Derrick seemed a bit stressed even though he tried to hide it. All of the HGs were taken aback when Christine got booed.

Manipulating the other HGs to do your bidding is part of playing the game. But I feel he is toying with Victoria's emotions. The last few days he & Victoria have taken to referring to each as "love" (Thank you love, can you do such and such for me, love,etc)

Derrick is a married man and using terms of endearment to Victoria is not necessary to play the game. He clearly has Victoria in his pocket and I totally do not understand why he got her all pumped up about being the 'last girl in the house." (That was Christine's goal - not Victoria's)

Comparing Victoria to Brittany (from the season of the Brigade) is crazy. Does Victoria understand that Brittany did not win? Does she know that Brittany was 'used & played' by the Brigade?

You're right, Joystick. That conversation took place before the veto meeting.

I really enjoy watching Derrick's game. I wonder who he REALLY wants to be sitting next to in the final two.

If Derrick could get everything to fall in line, I think he would like to have a f3 with Cody and Vic. Then if he won f3 HOH, I believe he will take Cody. I think he feels very confident that his social game has put him in position to win against any other HG.

Last night Derrick freaked out when he first saw his basket because of the picture that was included.  He ended up getting a new picture.  He told the rest of the HGs that it was not a quality picture.  Was the first picture of him in his police uniform?  I could not tell.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick needs to back it off with Victoria.  I have not seen one DR of his where he talks about them just being friends and how much he loves his wife.  The love talk is ridiculous...and after the HG's have all just told Cody that is a major reason Amer. hated/hates Christine because of the inappropriate behavior.

It almost made me sick the way Derrick went on and on to Victoria, pumping up her already inflated ego about last girl in the house, how hard and what a great game Victoria played.

Last night Derrick freaked out when he first saw his basket because of the picture that was included.  He ended up getting a new picture.  He told the rest of the HGs that it was not a quality picture.  Was the first picture of him in his police uniform?  I could not tell.

The picture was on the counter behind the basket. Cody could not tell who was in the picture. It was like maybe someone in production planted it there. Cody asked him if it was his brother and his little girl. It might have been something printed off a computer and blurry. Cody was squinting his eyes. Later Derrick telling the others that he loves his wife to death and the picture was not good and it would hurt her.

Derrick needs to back it off with Victoria.  I have not seen one DR of his where he talks about them just being friends and how much he loves his wife.  The love talk is ridiculous...and after the HG's have all just told Cody that is a major reason Amer. hated/hates Christine because of the inappropriate behavior.

It almost made me sick the way Derrick went on and on to Victoria, pumping up her already inflated ego about last girl in the house, how hard and what a great game Victoria played.

I must have missed the "love" word used. Early this morning Vic kept trying to talk to Derrick and he kept telling her to go to sleep. In the end she kept saying Derrick Derrick and he pretended like he was sleeping. He has not interest in her as anything other then a friend and someone to help him in the game. Victoria is so jealous of Cody and keeps trying to trash Cody to Derrick. Derrick ignores her.

I haven't watched much of the back and forth.  I do not know derrick.  I do not know victoria.  I've absolutely no clue how they feel about each other.  What I have seen brings to mind the season with danielle murphree and dan gheesling.  I suspect that derrick used dan's approach with danielle as a manual with how he has handled victoria.  I think that marty theorized that, early in the game.  Right, Marty?

Anyhoo, that is how I see it.  Victoria was there, derrick took advantage of it and it is a clever approach.  I suspect that if derrick wins, we will see a very happy mrs derrick holding the check and that will be the end of that.

As to the photo...........no clue and no reason not to believe derrick.

I haven't watched much of the back and forth.  I do not know derrick.  I do not know victoria.  I've absolutely no clue how they feel about each other.  What I have seen brings to mind the season with danielle murphree and dan gheesling.  I suspect that derrick used dan's approach with danielle as a manual with how he has handled victoria.  I think that marty theorized that, early in the game.  Right, Marty?

Anyhoo, that is how I see it.  Victoria was there, derrick took advantage of it and it is a clever approach.  I suspect that if derrick wins, we will see a very happy mrs derrick holding the check and that will be the end of that.

As to the photo...........no clue and no reason not to believe derrick.

Yep yep and yep

I think last season was the season for people to post about racism and homophobia.

This season is about the touching and what some people want to say "cheating".

People find things to hate on and then forget. I remember early in the game people were hating on Zach because he said he threw his dog on the bed and they thought he was an animal abuser. In the end people loved him because he was entertaining or because he was working with Donny at the end. Things happen we bitch about it and half of it we forget.

Big Brother is a game of manipulation and lying. We all see the game through our own prism.

Wonder what we get next year. 

Derrick acted OK with Victoria.  He is a happily married man playing BB with an emotionally frail younger woman who has a crush on him.  He can't tell her to leave him alone because of the game and it would emotionally crush her if he did.  She became his willing pawn to please him.  Notice how she often ran to Derrick rather than he running to her.

If Derrick or any of the other guys in the house don't try and take Victoria to F2 their f'ing crazy. (you too Frankie). Sitting next to Victoria would be a 9-0 vote in their favor.

Yes! That's why I'm wondering who he REALLY wants to be sitting next to. He seems genuinely loyal to Cody but if he is final two with Victoria, it's a slam dunk for him. I wouldn't blame him if he chose Vic over Cody but it would be a boring replay of Andy sitting next to what's her problem at the finale.

If Derrick or any of the other guys in the house don't try and take Victoria to F2 their f'ing crazy. (you too Frankie). Sitting next to Victoria would be a 9-0 vote in their favor.

The guys will more than likely get a chance because Vic will be F3. 

I watched Derek and Caleb talking the other day and Derek said something to Caleb that Caleb should have sat up and taken note of; he said, "The person you take to the end is the person you know you can beat."  Seemed to have went right over Caleb's head but it made me wonder if Derek has every intention of taking Vic, if he wins final hoh.