Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 1) + Team America

stevea11

Many of you may disagree with me but whoop-T-do. Derrick has played a very masterful game. Maybe a little cocky here and there but so what. If he pulls this off and wins this game I would put him in the same league with Dan Gheesling (spelling) and Will Kirby. He's has controlled things for the majority of the game with little or no blood on his hands. To get this far in the game without going up on the block is NOT luck but some serious game play. No he's not an alter boy nor is anyone else who ever played this game, Donny included.

This is your captain speaking. OK, get your darts out (poison darts for you Wicked) as you are now free to get up and move around the cabin.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Many of you may disagree with me but whoop-T-do. Derrick has played a very masterful game. Maybe a little cocky here and there but so what. If he pulls this off and wins this game I would put him in the same league with Dan Gheesling (spelling) and Will Kirby. He's has controlled things for the majority of the game with little or no blood on his hands. To get this far in the game without going up on the block is NOT luck but some serious game play. No he's not an alter boy nor is anyone else who ever played this game, Donny included.

This is your captain speaking. OK, get your darts out (poison darts for you Wicked) as you are now free to get up and move around the cabin.

I agree with you.  He's a lot cocky here and there but he's in control the whole time.  I would like to see him lose Victoria to the jury house this week tho and see what he's got in his bag of tricks to counter that.

Pretty gutsy move to throw a POV this late in the game just to keep your stealth mission steath a little longer.

I think he should win. If that whiny dipstick Nicole doesn't blow it with her loose lips. 

That whole he's a BAD COP mentality is for simpletons that can't think of anything else to snivel about. 

I suppose since Donny lost he's a crappy groundskeeper... 

And Joey is a terrible makeup artist and............

Ah well.. you see the glaringly obvious ignorance.... Woe~

Simpletons1.jpg

Maybe he isn't good at comps, OR maybe he's throwing at least some of them to keep blood off of his hands. What happens in the coming weeks will tell a lot.

That is exactly what I thought. I didn't like Dan's game until he started kicking ass in competitions. If Derrick starts winning and playing the physical side of the game then he deserves to win. I just hate people that throw competitions and don't get blood on their hands. The game would be completely different.

I try to root for him because he is a good talker but that is what annoys me too.

Easy win for derrick.  He went there to play the game and win 500K and I see no reason why that shouldn't happen.  Whether or not he is going to be affected by his successful stint on big brother is another thing entirely.  I suspect that derrick has aspirations and I suspect that we will be seeing him on another reality show.  Or two.  It's a shame that he got the shit beat out of him with the ugly stick.

I saw that conversation on the feeds. Derek was fishing for compliments from Nicole then when she did complement him, comparing him to Dan, he got paranoid. She's now going home because she was nice to him. He lied like a dog to her yesterday afternoon, working her for a vote too.  He's playing a killer game but I sure do detest him.  He's too much of a deceitful undercover cop, and that gives him an advantage.

I would be cool to see a house full of UC cops though, all on the same level playing field.

Guest 6Borders

Easy win for derrick.  He went there to play the game and win 500K and I see no reason why that shouldn't happen.  Whether or not he is going to be affected by his successful stint on big brother is another thing entirely.  I suspect that derrick has aspirations and I suspect that we will be seeing him on another reality show.  Or two.  It's a shame that he got the shit beat out of him with the ugly stick.

500K (300K-something after taxes) will be life-changing for Derrick but I suspect, like Donny, he will go back to work.

He can buy a house and maybe even transfer to another police force in a different area where there is more room for advancement, and I'm sure he always has a job with Parks 'n Rec!!! :lol2:

I would suspect Derrick would be asked back for BB All Stars and would probably do Amazing Race if asked.  Survivor might be tempting because it's short and good money at the end. 

EVERYBODY lies in this house and does deceitful things to the other HG's. That's how this game is played. Derrick is either a real smooth operator or the rest of them are dumber than a donkey. To go this far in the game without ever going on the block suggests the latter. HEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW.

EVERYBODY lies in this house and does deceitful things to the other HG's. That's how this game is played. Derrick is either a real smooth operator or the rest of them are dumber than a donkey. To go this far in the game without ever going on the block suggests the latter. HEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW.

totally agree stevea :animated_bouncy:

Frankie is dangerous and unpredictable.  It was Derrick's error in stopping Cody and Caleb from dumping him.  It may have cost him 500K.  That said, I think that Frankie has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning the jury's vote.  He was an annoyance the dimwits put up with throughout the season for his vote in evictions.  If he was smart, Derrick would have crippled the stronger players when he had the chance. Instead, he went after Nicole (while saying he was trying to save her just to get her jury vote)

Frankie is dangerous and unpredictable.  It was Derrick's error in stopping Cody and Caleb from dumping him.  It may have cost him 500K.  That said, I think that Frankie has a snowball's chance in Hell of winning the jury's vote.  He was an annoyance the dimwits put up with throughout the season for his vote in evictions.  If he was smart, Derrick would have crippled the stronger players when he had the chance. Instead, he went after Nicole (while saying he was trying to save her just to get her jury vote)

If he was the annoyance you say he was, they would have got rid of him long ago. They allowed him to maul them and all for what?  Personally, I would have told him to "f" off every time. He better win every thing he could from now on or he's toast.  I thought he was smart, but by agreeing with Derrick tonight, he shot himself in the foot. If he pulled Christine off, I wonder who Derrick would have put up...I bet you Caleb, since Derrick will put out any one who might be loyal to Frankie.

Derrick did not stop Caleb from putting up Frankie. You keep posting that and it is not true. It was Caleb that changed his mind.

I think Frankie is Derricks biggest threat.

If he was the annoyance you say he was, they would have got rid of him long ago. They allowed him to maul them and all for what?  Personally, I would have told him to "f" off every time. He better win every thing he could from now on or he's toast.  I thought he was smart, but by agreeing with Derrick tonight, he shot himself in the foot. If he pulled Christine off, I wonder who Derrick would have put up...I bet you Caleb, since Derrick will put out any one who might be loyal to Frankie.

If Derrick had to put up Cody or Caleb then Victoria would have gone home and Frankie would still be the biggest target. Well he is anyway.

Not one person is the house is loyal to Frankie. They all want him out badly especially Christine.

Derrick did not stop Caleb from putting up Frankie. You keep posting that and it is not true. It was Caleb that changed his mind.

I think Frankie is Derricks biggest threat.

If Derrick had to put up Cody or Caleb then Victoria would have gone home and Frankie would be the biggest target. He is no fool.

Not one person is the house is loyal to Frankie. They all want him out badly.

The conversation between Caleb and Frankie that they showed tonight actually took place the morning before the veto ceremony didn't it?