9/4 Double Eviction TV Show Thread

uvp

BB probably knows that their cash cow (that resides in the shadow of a bigger cash cow) is in danger. The button is there to save Frankie's butt.

totally

i am debating even watching this week

the whole week is rather pointless :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Victoria wins HOH (ha!) or Derrick's in trouble.

There's no way he makes it though the week if Frankie has any say in the matter.

I think Christine was booed because she is just so wholly unlikeable. Hateful and snotty with no interesting qualities or charm. The most personality she showed all summer was marching out that door w/out  a word.

Did anybody see the picture that Derrick rejected tonight? Was he in uniform?

I just read about that on Joker's. I can only speculate and I thought the same thing. If it's not a cop pic - maybe a sexy pic of his wife?????

Because Derrick has been playing Victoria -maybe he didn't wanna make his BB wife (victoria) jealous????

I don't have the live feeds

I find the qualification and quantification of feelings for christine, interesting.  Pages and pages of sharp rebuke and disapproval here and then criticism for those guilty of "boos" when she is evicted and face to face with judge and jury.

How rude of them.  ROFLMAO

I was actually really surprised when Christine got boo'd. I would have cried if that was me. I understand that people don't like her and some people may even think she's a cheater. But to boo someone that badly, that was just mean.

I find the qualification and quantification of feelings for christine, interesting.  Pages and pages of sharp rebuke and disapproval here and then criticism for those guilty of "boos" when she is evicted and face to face with judge and jury.

How rude of them.  ROFLMAO

I bet Julie was shocked to see Christine got booed even more a lot more then Aaryn Gries. LOL

The tramp got exactely what she deserved. Probably will get an ass chewing from mom and dad when she gets home. She will feel guilty and will get a new tat to make herself feel better. May I suggest a tramp stamp. At least Timmy will have some "reading material".

I was actually really surprised when Christine got boo'd. I would have cried if that was me. I understand that people don't like her and some people may even think she's a cheater. But to boo someone that badly, that was just mean.

I agree and it will piss me off royally if Cody gets applause when he gets out.

I can't gloat over other people's hurt and discomfort.

Neither can I.  They have all the time in the world when it is done to read all the hate on the internet and face the blowback from their friends and family members etc.

I'm trying to remember who got booed last season.  I think only Aryn and Amanda did and neither got it nearly as bad as she did last night.  If I recall Spencer and the rest of them got applause?

No doubt Cody is going to get a very nice smattering of applause from the audience. 

They both should have known better.

The  constant touchy / feely between the 2 of them was nauseating.

They'll both have to face some unpleasant 'backlash' when the game is over.

___ and especially  Christine's excuse that it was part of her 'game' won't fly ...

The tramp got exactely what she deserved. Probably will get an ass chewing from mom and dad when she gets home. She will feel guilty and will get a new tat to make herself feel better. May I suggest a tramp stamp. At least Timmy will have some "reading material".

LOL.

I applaud Frankie, Cody and Caleb for wanting to push the button.  You could see the look on Derrick's face because this guy can't stand not being in control of anything. Victoria didn't want to push the button, but that's only because she agrees with everything Derrick says.

Caleb was worrried he would miss out on a trip to Hawaii (haha) and Cody and Frankie just said "why not" because it's BB. Derrick thinks they will regret it, but I'm hoping he will be the only one that regrets it.  

Finally, a real twist!

I lack an empathy gene. 

You do it. Own it.

Cody simply amplified her obvious weakness. She's insecure and settled for the likes of Tim.