9/4 Double Eviction TV Show Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand?

3.Which final two paring is  your ideal match up at this point?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  Julie will ask Nicole how her time back in the house has been. Nicole will say it is sooooooooo hard.

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show at whose hand?  Frankie

3.Which final two paring is  your ideal match up at this point? - Derrick and Cody or Derrick and Caleb

*note - wondering if Ariana will be in the audience again for the double evict

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....Christine will giggle when Julie talks to Cody about his dino outfit.

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand?

Christine

3.Which final two paring is your ideal match up at this point? Derrick and Caleb

1.  Julie will talk to Cody about being a Dino..as Frank rolls his wide eyes with open mouth and wishy/washy hands thinking "Why is she wasting her breath talking to him when she should be talking to me, the star of BB??"

2.  FRANKIE by Christine's hands so she can't play in next HOH !!!!

3.  Ideal?  Any combo of Derrick with Caleb/Cody/Vic

Edit to add...Derrick and the Fish~~~~ Lmao..........

Guest 6Borders

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

Julie will ask Caleb how it felt to his his Army cover (hat).

Frankie, out at the hands of Christine or Cody

Derrick and The Fish

1. Frankie will act super shocked and surprised that its a double eviction.

2. I would love to see Frankie out that Door at Vics hand... LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN... But I'd love to see that. In fact I would pay to see that.

3. None of them... Nicole and Hayden ahah.. For people in the house umm, Derrick and Cody.. *Barf*

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... They will all be dreadfully chummy and boring... at least until the double eviction is announced.

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand? Would love to see Derrick get anyone's blood on his hands but he will throw it guaranteed. Christine at the hands of Cody would be pretty good.

3.Which final two paring is your ideal match up at this point? Derrick/Caleb are the most deserving F2 I think.

Thank goodness we are getting a DE to spice things up a bit as the last two weeks of feeds have been just dreadful!

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... caleb will gloat in his goodbye message and say some stupid rhyme

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand? as someone who respects gameplay i would love for it to be victoria...enough is enough

3.Which final two paring is  your ideal match up at this point? whoever would make a competitive finale with derrick ..... i dont want to see victoria in final 2.....a player that pathetic shouldnt be rewarded 50k

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... caleb will gloat in his goodbye message and say some stupid rhyme

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand? as someone who respects gameplay i would love for it to be victoria...enough is enough

3.Which final two paring is  your ideal match up at this point? whoever would make a competitive finale with derrick ..... i dont want to see victoria in final 2.....a player that pathetic shouldnt be rewarded 50k

DITTO!

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....    Frankie will say "hello Julie, you look fabulous (or some other adjective) tonight.

2.Who do you want to see be the second person evicted during double eviction show and at whose hand?    Christine at Victorias hand.   And then Victoria next week.

3.Which final two paring is  your ideal match up at this point?  Hmmm...hard question since i like none of them.   But if i had to choose i suppose Derrick and Cody.  

catbird welcome to morty's  :animated_bouncy:

you got to be kidding me

now they want to bring out a twist

get the hell out of here allison :animated_bouncy:

Cody will say how he loved wearing the dinosaur (I thought it was a crocodile suit) suit because Christine gave him extra hand jobs, oops I mean leg rubs for his troubles.

Derrick, but I know it's never going to happen.

No ideals this season, but I want to see Victoria and Caleb as F2 with Victoria the winner, because it will drive the others mad.

The Golden Poop.

lol :animated_bouncy: