Ariana Grande (Might as well be a Hg)

CortneyIrene

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever his winnings end up being... she should at least get 1/2.

His arse would have been gone weeks ago if he hadn't pulled his STARTLING news that she was his sister.

So by all rights ... at least from that point on ... any additional $$s he'll make should go to her

(and then SHE can donate it to all those charities).

Guest 6Borders

Whatever his winnings end up being... she should at least get 1/2.

His arse would have been gone weeks ago if he hadn't pulled his STARTLING news that she was his sister.

So by all rights ... at least from that point on ... any additional $$s he'll make should go to her

(and then SHE can donate it to all those charities).

Air(head)iana started tweeting her fans even before he was announced on the show (so much for BB keeping anything real & secret).

The minute he is in danger Scottie (someone on the BB staff has to be named Scottie) from BB StarTrekStupid beams her into the audience for a photo-op just in case (not to mention a "selfie" with Julie)!   Then BB calls Caleb into the DR and says "whoa there cowboy...do you really want to blow yer chance at stardom..let's think a few hoh's and pov's about that son"???

Air(head)iana started tweeting her fans even before he was announced on the show (so much for BB keeping anything real & secret).

The minute he is in danger Scottie (someone on the BB staff has to be named Scottie) from BB StarTrekStupid beams her into the audience for a photo-op just in case (not to mention a "selfie" with Julie)!   Then BB calls Caleb into the DR and says "whoa there cowboy...do you really want to blow yer chance at stardom..let's think a few hoh's and pov's about that son"???

I'm glad someone said something about Ariana being in the audience for the first Double Eviction. Had Frankie been evicted, he would have gone into jury. What was she there for? I thought that once they head to jury that they are under the same rules as being in the house and therefore would not have had a chance to talk to one another.

She's not tweeting about him much lately. Is she distancing herself from him? I'd be pretty pissed off if I worked so hard (I am assuming she's been working hard) to get to this point in her career. And then to have her brother talking about all her accomplishments as if he were the one doing the work, would piss me off. Sibling or not, be happy for them and make your own way in the world. That's why I can't stand him. That and all the other stuff..... 

One of my friends posted something about Ariana Grande on FaceBook.  I normally wouldn't read it because I don't care about her, but since her brother is on Big Brother, I decided to see what it was about.  Sounds like she is just as kind and compassionate as her brother.

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

One of my friends posted something about Ariana Grande on FaceBook.  I normally wouldn't read it because I don't care about her, but since her brother is on Big Brother, I decided to see what it was about.  Sounds like she is just as kind and compassionate as her brother.

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

Yep, a female version of Frankie. They put the D in diva.

Guest 6Borders

Anyone who thinks she is funny and/or talented on Victorious or Sam & Cat is either under 12, has the brain of an ameoba or needs their head examined and their eyes and ears checked.  Ariana is the WORST actress among actressess in her age group.  Boring personality, totally no acting talent at all and her voice is always monotone in a peeling paint off walls sort of way.  I suffer babysitting in houses where the kids watch her.  If you could morph her and Frankie into one being you might have something.

I've heard her on the radio in my car lots of times and have found some of her songs to be quite catchy. I just finished watching the video of her with Jimmy Fallon, and also watched a couple more of her videos. She has a nice voice, but it's quite obvious that she has had the benefit of many, many voice lessons. It seems as if she feels nothing when she's singing. Zero personality. Zero depth. Maybe she'll develop some with age, but at this time she's more like a robot than a living person.

I've heard her on the radio in my car lots of times and have found some of her songs to be quite catchy. I just finished watching the video of her with Jimmy Fallon, and also watched a couple more of her videos. She has a nice voice, but it's quite obvious that she has had the benefit of many, many voice lessons. It seems as if she feels nothing when she's singing. Zero personality. Zero depth. Maybe she'll develop some with age, but at this time she's more like a robot than a living person.

I feel you 100% I don't mind some of her songs. I wouldn't go out and buy her Cd. However, if her song comes on the radio I won't change it. However I find when I have watched videos of her there's no passion. 

I was innocently flipping thru the channels a little after 8 to see what was on.

Stand Up For Cancer is on a LOT of channels.   (I imagine it's in place of the old Jerry Lewis Telethon)

And who should happen to come onto the stage to sing ....  ARIANA

Oh goody.  I wasn't familiar with the song... but it seemed like she kept singing the same sentence over and over throughout the whole song.

(but, seems like a lot of songs are like that now) :bored:

There are a lot of singers that do not have a great voice and very little real talent. It is more about marketability than talent. With voice synthesizers, lighting, choreographers and camera angles, the handlers can make almost anybody a star.  As long as she can generate buzz, she will be in the spot light. Over the last month, she has been every where. It is obvious that she has a good marketing team. If they can keep her in the spotlight for a year, her celebrity will have the momentum to take on it's on life. All she needs is a gimmick. It wasn't that long ago, Miley Cyrus went from teeny bopper star to tongue wagging twerking superstar. Look at her now.   

The higher Ariana's star rises, the further down the totem pole Frankie's importance will slip. It happens again and again in show business. Mooching relatives eventually drive the "star" nuts. Hope she doesn't let Frankie handle her money. Maybe Ariana's new boyfriend won't be so keen on Frankie.

There are a lot of singers that do not have a great voice and very little real talent. It is more about marketability than talent. With voice synthesizers, lighting, choreographers and camera angles, the handlers can make almost anybody a star.  As long as she can generate buzz, she will be in the spot light. Over the last month, she has been every where. It is obvious that she has a good marketing team. If they can keep her in the spotlight for a year, her celebrity will have the momentum to take on it's on life. All she needs is a gimmick. It wasn't that long ago, Miley Cyrus went from teeny bopper star to tongue wagging twerking superstar. Look at her now.   

Ariana does have a gimmick, those stupid cat ears.  Marketing teams need something to market.  It is easy to market to teenagers but they have a short attention span and are constantly looking for the next thing.  When her star wanes, I am not looking forward to her Maxim photo shoot or sex tape.

P.S. Miley had an edge.  Her achy, breaky Dad who knows a lot about flashing in the pan.