Ariana Grande (Might as well be a Hg)

CortneyIrene

On today's "The Talk" on of Julie's "hot topics" was re: Ariana. Apparently she dissed Ariana for her "diva like" behavior. Is this a bad omen for Frankie?  I didn't see the show, it was at the end of today's copy of B&B.

Two days ago there were reports from Sydney, Australia, that during a photo shoot, Ariana insisted she only be photographed from her left side. Also she insisted on looking at each photo so they would delete the ones she didn't like. I tried to upload it here but couldn't.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On today's "The Talk" on of Julie's "hot topics" was re: Ariana. Apparently she dissed Ariana for her "diva like" behavior. Is this a bad omen for Frankie?  I didn't see the show, it was at the end of today's copy of B&B.

Two days ago there were reports from Sydney, Australia, that during a photo shoot, Ariana insisted she only be photographed from her left side. Also she insisted on looking at each photo so they would delete the ones she didn't like. I tried to upload it here but couldn't.

I saw the episode. Julie did NOT diss Ariana. In fact she told everyone how wonderful she is. Julie said that she is anything but a diva. Then she tweeted something about hey Ariana don't listen to the haters.

BB fans on Twitter were incensed! 

Thanks for filling me in, Kisses in Va....Who knows, maybe Julie is a bigger diva than Ariana...Maybe Frankie will make it another day or so. I'd love to see Cody or Vic leaving Tuesday. Even if Frankie remains, Caleb's probably out the door Wed. Dadgummit....

I'll believe the dad who wrote the blog about his contest winner daughter/s who were treated so rudely by Ariana, virtually ignored and ordered to delete their pictures.  I don't know how they stayed calm. I'd have cursed the little diva up one side and down the other.  A picture/autograph isn't worth it to me though.  I wouldn't walk across the street to meet a pop star diva.

Thanks for filling me in, Kisses in Va....Who knows, maybe Julie is a bigger diva than Ariana...Maybe Frankie will make it another day or so. I'd love to see Cody or Vic leaving Tuesday. Even if Frankie remains, Caleb's probably out the door Wed. Dadgummit....

Exactly

I saw the episode. Julie did NOT diss Ariana. In fact she told everyone how wonderful she is. Julie said that she is anything but a diva. Then she tweeted something about hey Ariana don't listen to the haters.

BB fans on Twitter were incensed!

Fans are crazy, remember Rebecca Schaeffer. I would not be able to handle people approaching me all the time.

Guest 6Borders

I'm sure BB put Frankie on this season to capitalize on his famous sister (these things are planned months in advance as to who is going to sing at the awards or the football opener).  I'm sure they also carefully included in this year's cast HG's who would be impressed, or figure they were going to get something out of it (ie: Caleb & Victoria...Cody, Christine...) when Frankie finally dropped the Ariana Card on them!

"Celebs" like Ariana and Frankie thrive on and NEED to be known as "celebrities".  They complain about the pressures of being in the limelight but can't stand one second out of it, because their talent is so small compared to their egos and the star can fade.  CBS is no dummy to cash in while they can, and screw the BB fans and people who came to play the game.

One of our neighbors at the beach is a well-known actress and when she's home she walks her dog on the beach just as we do and goes with the group on Sunday to the dog-friendly patio restaurant for lunch and the tourists would have no idea who she is.  The family of Cody's "man crush" lives right down the road, they work and go to the same BBQ's and community events as the rest of us, we introduce them by their first names not "the parents/brother of..." and they have no desire to cash in or be celebs or get special treatment!  Fakiana just have to have their glitter and be adored because they are so insecure!

Guest 6Borders

Apparently I'm not the only one who has never heard of Araina Grande before.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/mayim-bialik-is-not-a-fan-of-ariana-grandes-sexy-billboard-ads-1838408.story

Never been a big fan of hers but she does have acting talent and she stands behind it... and she has put her kids before Hollyweird!

The FakieAna's of the biz have to sell whatever they can while they can sell it (and hopefully making good investments).

I'm sure BB put Frankie on this season to capitalize on his famous sister (these things are planned months in advance as to who is going to sing at the awards or the football opener).  I'm sure they also carefully included in this year's cast HG's who would be impressed, or figure they were going to get something out of it (ie: Caleb & Victoria...Cody, Christine...) when Frankie finally dropped the Ariana Card on them!

"Celebs" like Ariana and Frankie thrive on and NEED to be known as "celebrities".  They complain about the pressures of being in the limelight but can't stand one second out of it, because their talent is so small compared to their egos and the star can fade.  CBS is no dummy to cash in while they can, and screw the BB fans and people who came to play the game.

One of our neighbors at the beach is a well-known actress and when she's home she walks her dog on the beach just as we do and goes with the group on Sunday to the dog-friendly patio restaurant for lunch and the tourists would have no idea who she is.  The family of Cody's "man crush" lives right down the road, they work and go to the same BBQ's and community events as the rest of us, we introduce them by their first names not "the parents/brother of..." and they have no desire to cash in or be celebs or get special treatment!  Fakiana just have to have their glitter and be adored because they are so insecure!

You completely nailed it. I've known several actors and their families over the years and they just lived life like everyone else. But there are a few that are just looking for the spotlight. It's a completely different world these days. As an owner in a business, I know how important it is to have the right endorsements. 

Looks like somebody's got a "problem" with Ariana Grande.

"The Big Bang Theory" star Mayim Bialik recently wrote a blog post on Kveller.comsimply titled, "The Problem With That Giant Billboard Of Ariana Grande." In the lengthy post, the 38-year-old detailed her distaste for the sexual nature of the singer's album advertisements:

"There is one [billboard] for Ariana Grande, and I will go ahead and admit I have no idea who she is or what she does. Based on the billboard, she sells lingerie. Or stiletto heels. Or plastic surgery because every woman over 22 wishes she has that body, I'm sure," Bialik began.

The 38-year-old mother of two further questioned Grande's provocative image, writing, "Why is she in her underwear on this billboard though? And if she has a talent (is she a singer?), then why does she have to sell herself in lingerie?"

Bialik also took aim at other racy advertisements in her post, such as Showtime's television show "Masters Of Sex" and Levi's jeans.

"Am I a crotchety old lady?" Bialik asked.

"I guess so. But I just don't understand why this is what ads need to look like. Why do I have to be okay with young women literally in lingerie on gigantic billboards? If I want to see women in lingerie, I can walk through any mall with a Victoria's Secret."

n-MAYIM-BIALIK-large570.jpg

Guest 6Borders

Ariana will be featured singer on SNL, Sept. 27. Maybe Frankie will be there too.

Is that on CBS or one of their "sister stations"???  (never watched it so no clue)

Miley is an exception.  How many past Disney and Nickelodeon teen stars are still around?  Now, Ariana has the Frankie albatross around her neck.

Well, I can think of a few: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Amanda Byrnes, Emma Roberts, Nick Cannon, Jessica Alba, Melissa Joan Hart, KeKe Palmer, Demi Lovato, Raven Symone, just off the top of my head.

Guest 6Borders

Airhead and Justin Butthead have the same manager, Scooter Braun!  Any time Scooter is involved in anything it's producing hot 'n fast little divas he can milk for everything they are worth before they hit the skids (and Scooter goes to the bank)!!  I bet he's going to be producing/already promised Frankie (limitedly) pretty soon something big!  It just sucks that the likes of these people have invaded BB and CBS has invited them in!  Honestly, how many more millions do Les, Julie, Grodner need...they have a gold mine and they are tarnishing it with cheap fakes!

6Borders : " Airhead and Justin Butthead have the same manager, Scooter Braun!  Any time Scooter is involved in anything it's producing hot 'n fast little divas he can milk for everything they are worth before they hit the skids (and Scooter goes to the bank)!!  I bet he's going to be producing/already promised Frankie (limitedly) pretty soon something big! "

hmmm... I'm thinking that A and JB's manager won't touch Frankie with a ten foot pole after his showing on BB.

(and Ariana's probably exhausted from trying to put on a good face when she's approached about her big brother's antics on BB)

Well, I can think of a few: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Amanda Byrnes, Emma Roberts, Nick Cannon, Jessica Alba, Melissa Joan Hart, KeKe Palmer, Demi Lovato, Raven Symone, just off the top of my head.

Damn gurl, awesome memory, especially off the top of your head!!!!!