Sunday August 31 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother USA Time is Pacific Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. http://www.mortystv.com/images/bb16/Big_Brother_16_Houseguest_Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)

Battle of the Block (BotB)

Bedroom (BR)

Back Yard (BY)

Bedroom (BR)

Dining Table (DT)

Fire room (FR)

Head of House Room (HOHR)

Kitchen (KT)

Indoor Lock Down (ILD)

Living Room (LR)

Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)

Washroom Area (WA)

Water Closet (WC)

Please post pictures in the open thread: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/94450-bb16-live-feed-screen-captures/

If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you! 

10:03 PM BBT  Cody is trying to talk game to Caleb, but he is a more than a little tipsy.  Cody says he is going to bring, Caleb and Derrick to the end.  He says Christine is going to hate him.  He says he is ready to cut Christine and Frankie, he wants to go to the end with Caleb and Derrick.

10:12 PM BBT  Cody and Caleb are trying to drunkenly has out a final two deal.  Cody says he thinks America loves Caleb and Derrick.  He thinks both can beat him.  He says Derrick and Caleb have been loyal the whole time, but not Frankie.  Derrick asks the guys in HOH room to come out to the railing and Derrick shows them they got MORE alcohol.  Everyone is screaming and happy.

10:23 PM BBT  Victoria tries to read the name of the Cabernet Sauvignon and has some difficulty.  Cody, Frankie, and Nicole are in the Kitchen around the island.  Derrick and Caleb are upstairs talking about love, and what Cody said to him earlier.  Caleb has been called to the DR.  Frankie is still hitting on Cody pretty hard.  

10:27 PM BBT  Derrick reminds a drunk Caleb to go to DR.  Victoria is saying that it looks like Cody and Frankie are kissing, Frankie says they CAN kiss.  Cody says no, but he says we can grab butts.  Vic eggs them on to kiss.  Derrick sits upstairs in the HOH playing with this facial hair and watching the spy cam.  Caleb comes right back out of the DR saying they just asked him if he was drunk.

10:40 PM BBT  Caleb said the DR really just asked him not to put the headphones for the music near his mic.  Cody is asking Derrick about how the BotB changed the game.  Now they are talking about prior years of BB.

10:47 PM BBT  Most of the talk is about have not food and how to make it edible. Cody seems to be more than half out of it.  Frankie is hovering.

12:03 PM BBT  Victoria, Caleb, Frankie, Christine and Derrick sitting around the DR table.  Victoria is complaining to Caleb that and her didn't make up a dance, or do any salsa dancing.  Caleb won't dance with her and she says she's over it.  Victoria fishes for compliments from Derrick on her cooking have not food.

12:16 AM BBT  Victoria keeps asking Derrick what a baking sheet is called.  He keeps telling her a "sheet pan, a baking pan, a baking sheet pan".  She starts laughing uncontrollably. Victoria ends up on the floor in the kitchen laughing and saying how funny Derrick is.  She says his name over and over.  Caleb is saying oh my gosh...  Frankie, Caleb and Derrick are amazed about her display.  Christine make a joke about English not being Vic's first language.  Caleb asks Victoria if she is going to going to hand out with him in the HOH tonight.

12:30 AM BBT  Victoria is talking about everyone in Israel puts Thousand Island Dressing on everything, like spaghetti. Caleb goes upstairs with Frankie to the HOH room.  They talk about how drunk Vic is, and how much fun that was.

12:45 AM BBT  Frankie and Caleb talk again about final 5, nothing new.  Derrick and Victoria sitting downstairs at the island.  Victoria says if she leaves it's going to suck.  Frankie is taking off his makeup and popping zits in the mirror.  Victoria says "one day Caleb turns his back on Frankie and the next day they are best friends, there is no loyalty in this game".  Derrick says "eat your casadia so I can go to bed, you are just bitching about them, who care, I don't care about them".  Vic keeps saying if she leaves, Derrick needs to win, he tells her he will try his hardest.

12:57 AM BBT  Lights are off in the Fire room and HOH room.  Derrick is getting ready for bed in the have not room. We can't see Nicole, she may still be in the DR.

1:03 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 on Frankie and Caleb laying down in the dark in the HoHR not talking. Victoria and Derrick in the HN room, Victoria is crying and Derrick is telling her that there are about 20 days left and she needs to play her hardest and if she is evicted at least she knows she played as hard as she can. He tells her to go to sleep because she is crying and has booze in her and that isn’t a good combination. They both hug and Derrick leaves the room. All feeds on Victoria laying down in the HN room by herself.

1:10 AM BBT After a few minutes of Victoria crying in the HN room, she leaves to find Derrick and catches him coming out of the WA, she hugs him and Derrick asks her what’s wrong. She says she doesn’t know and Derrick tells her its because she has been drinking and that she should lay down and she will fall asleep. She wonders into the WA still crying, Derrick follows and tries to ask her whats wrong but gets no response, he turns to the camera and shrugs. Victoria tells Derrick she thinks it’s just from everything building up.

1:19 AM BBT Nicole is out of the diary room and goes to the KT to eat some food, Victoria is sitting at the KT table, Nicole asks Victoria to stay up with her for a little bit. Derrick walks into the KT and asks Nicole how she likes the HN food. Frankie is shown watching the HOH TV with the screen on the KT. Christine is called into the Diary room.

1:25 AM BBT Derrick goes up to the HOHR, Caleb is still awake and Derrick asks what they are doing. Caleb says that just shut off the TV, Caleb asks what Victoria was yelling about down stairs. Derrick says he was in the HN room but that it was Nicole yelling because she stubbed her toe in the KT.

1:30 AM BBT Nicole was talking to Derrick about making her bed in the HN room, she walks back into the KT and tells Victoria that Derrick is so funny and she sees how Victoria loves him. Nicole calls Derrick Victoria’s Hayden. Victoria says yeah.  Victoria and Nicole talking about the goodbye messages for this week. Nicole says that Victoria better cry for her goodbye message, she tells Victoria that she will probably be shown last because BB shows their closest friend in the house last and her last eviction they showed Donny. Nicole says that she doesn’t want to see Christine’s ugly face in the good bye message.

1:40 AM BBT Nicole and Victoria in the KT talking about targets in the house. Nicole says its funny how she is a bigger target than Cody, Caleb and Frankie [no mention of Derrick]. Victoria says that they are trying to get all the girls out and she really wants to make a final 2 deal.

1:50 AM BBT Nicole and Victoria go to the WA and brush their teeth to get ready for bed. Victoria tells Nicole she is going to tell Derrick goodnight, who is being shown on the other feeds with his eyes closed. Victoria still goes to the HN room to tell Derrick goodnight. Nicole is not far behind, now talk is about how Victoria doesn’t want to sleep in the FR or ER. She suggests sleeping in the HN room but both Nicole and Derrick tell her not to do that to herself.

1:55 AM BBT Victoria finally tells Derrick and Nicole good night and leaves the HN room. Derrick tells Nicole that Victoria is a sweet girl, but geez. Derrick says to Nicole that he thinks she had the longest DR session this whole season, it was about one and a half hours. 

2:02AM Nicole tells  Derrick that the comp was bad if you were stressed. She was sweating buckets because she was so nervous and it was a mental competition,

2:08am Talk turns to Hayden and Derrick saying that if her and Hayden get serious,  he might be seeing her sooner then they think. They are talking about where Hayden's parents and family lives.

2:14am Derrick and Nicole talking about Donny now. She says she felt bad for him being a have not and all but he was a beast.  Derrick agrees.

2:23am Derrick and Nicole discussing whether or not there is a veto when it gets down to 4 people, Derrick is unsure how it works with 4 or less. Nicole starts out saying that there is one and then after a few moment Derrick convinces her otherwise. They are now under the belief that veto stops with 5 people.

2:30am All the feeds are on sleeping house guests . Unsure if Christine ever came out of the DR or if she's still there, it was a late call for her.

7:30 AM BBT The HGs are still sound asleep.

8:00 AM BBT Still sleeping. ZZZZ.

8:30 AM BBT Still sleeping. Occasionally you can hear some pretty loud banging off in the distance.

9:00 AM BBT HGs are still asleep.

9:30 AM BBT The HGs are all still sleeping.

9:34 AM BBT Wake up call.

9:48 AM BBT Frankie and Christine are up in the KT. Frankie is talking about Disney music, which was likely included in the wake up call. He asks for music from the Hercules movie tomorrow. Frankie is walking around singing Disney songs. BB is letting him do it. "Wow, that was everything. Thank you. That was awesome." Christine heads back to bed.

9:52 AM BBT BB calls Victoria to the DR.  Frankie heads back upstairs. On the balcony he looks directly at the camera, puts his hands together to make the shape of a heart and says "I love you. I love you I love you" He goes into the HoH room and does it again. He takes off his pants, crawls into bed, and turns on the spy screen.

10:18 AM BBT Christine is in the KT she grabs 3 anvils. She proceeds to the WC. She comes out and washes her hands. she heads back into the KT and blows her nose with toilet paper. Christine makes her way back into the ER and lays down on her bed and covers her face with a pillow. Back to sleep she goes.

10:55 AM BBT BB "Derrick, HOLLA." Derrick "Really? While I'm sleeping? F*ck me."

11:21 AM BBT Not much going on this morning in the BB house. The HGs are sleeping in. BB has been giving Derrick some Hollas about every 10 minutes or so. BB "Derrick, Holla, Girl."

11:30 AM BBT All HGs still sleeping.

11:58 AM BBT BB "Derrick, HOLLA." No one stirs. "Derrick, I say HOLLA." Still no reaction.

12:03 PM BBT Victoria is awake. She grabs some clothes off the bed and heads to the WC.

12:06 PM BBT Victoria comes out of the WC and starts to put her hair in a pony tail. BB "Did you wash your hands?" Victoria "Geez."

12:08 PM BBT Victoria has gone back to bed. Once again, all the HGs are in bed. BB "Hello HGs, it's going to be hot out there today. Don't forget your sunscreen."

12:13 PM BBT Caleb is awake. He taps on his activity bracelet and sits up on the edge of the bed. Frankie asks him how feels. Caleb says he is still sore. BB "Buenos Dias houseguests." Frankie says the music this morning was great. Caleb heads to the shower.

12:22 PM BBT Derrick gets another Holla that he ignores. Caleb puts on his cowboy hat and grabs a snack. It looks like a Reese's cup. He then heads downstairs.

12:28 PM BBT Caleb has gone to the BR to collect some laundry and heads outside to the washer. He starts a load then heads inside for some ADLs.

12:44 PM BBT Not much is changed. Caleb is making a snack. It looks like he is attempting to make some kind of tuna salad. He takes out the trash. BB "D-Bomb Holla".

12:45 PM BBT Cody in his Dino suit gets up and goes into the KT. Caleb looks at him and quietly laughs. Cody "This thing is just so hot."

12:48 PM BBT Caleb tells Cody how they were up until 1AM last night. He tells him about Victoria being drunk on the floor. Cody goes to brush his teeth. Christine is now also awake. Caleb is called to the DR.

12:52 PM BBT Cody is complaining to Christine about his Dino outfit. He says it is just so hot. He also says every time he raises his arms up it pulls at his crotch. Christine gives him a rehash about what happened last night after Cody went to sleep early.

1:02pm Cody and Christine in the KT talking about getting Christmas stuff down to decorate and how Cody does it.

1:05pm Cody gets up looks outside and goes to the WA.

1:10pm Victoria is up and checks the washer and dryer before she gets in the shower. Christine says she will fold Derricks clothes  for him since she is awake.

1:15pm Victoria in the KT with Cody and ask him if he had a headache this morning and he says no i  just feel like crap. He says i don't remember what i was doing. She says that he was just telling funny stories

1:18pm Cody goes to the STR and comes out singing I hate this outfit.  Victoria laughs at him.

1:21am Nicole is up and in the WA getting ready to go lay out in the sun. Christine is putting her swimsuit on now also to go lay in the sun.Cody is in the KT making breakfast for himself. Frankie is up asking Cody if he wants to lay out then ask him if he had a good nights sleep lastnight.

1:28pm Most Hg are going out to the BY to lay in the sun for the day BB tells Christine to put on her mic and she says i am going outside i will in a minute and BB yells Christine put on your mic in a stern voice.

1:32pm Christine says Nicole can i ask you a medical question. Nicole says its because if your blood gets to hot then it doesn't flow as much as it does especially if you have had a heart attack or a stoke .

1:34pm Derrick is sitting in the LVR alone. Frankie, Cody and Christine sitting in BY just general talk about the holla's Nicole laying in a lounger in the sun alone.

1:42pm BB tells Christine again to put her mic on.Cody laying on the BY couch saying he is hot in the costume. Derrick comes out and Frankie is telling everything BB has said this morning like Did you wash your hands? BB said also this morning to be sure to use the sunblock when you go outside.

1:51pm Hg sitting around general talk about being drunk lastnight and BB says that's what she said. Caleb says Photo booth will be open in about 10 minutes.

1:55am Frankie, Derrick, Christine and Caleb lower the BY awnings and Caleb breaks one. Frankie sits it on the ground and says ok it is a stable environment now you don't have to lock us down.

1:56pm Nicole and Victoria now sitting  at the KT table eating. Caleb, Christine and Derrick sitting in BY talking about Derrick opening his moth when he yells holla and Bb says that's what she said.

2:00pm Victoria sitting at the KT table using her hand mirror and painting on her own face. Caleb in the BY telling Christine and derrick about cars .Christine says she works at a rich Starbucks and people are always saying how much their cars cost.

2:03pm BB says Hey everybody it is Photo booth time. Caleb yells alright i am getting Photo bombed.

2:05pm Christine telling derrick that Nicole said that if they keep her  she will not put them up. derrick says i know  but that's what Donny said too. Christine says yeah  Donny said that twice.

2:12pm Frankie and Caleb are taking pictures in the bee hive.Derrick and Christine are in the BY  just general talk as BB keeps doing Holla's.

2:24pm Derrick and Christine talking about making it to the final 3  in the BY Frankie, Caleb and Nicole in the bee hive taking pictures.

2:26pm Derrick says this week is probably another double evict. Christine says yeah at least it is pretty much a garentee that one of us will win this game.Derrick says watch Victoria win and Christine says i swear i swear if that girl makes it to the final 3 i will be livid. derrick says i don't see it happening cause if anyone lets her get to final 3 it will be stupid.

2:31pm Caleb says i feel that Frankie will put me or Cody up and he knows he cant beat us at the end and i think he will be the one to make the big move before the end.Christine says honestly Frankie just thinks about himself all the time cause that's the way he is.

2:33pm Caleb says i am all for doing what you have to do to get to the end but i have been getting us 5 to the  end and doing what has never been done but Frankie is in it for himself, I feel it is best to get rid of Nicole and get her packing but  Frankie can not win this next part.

2:35pm caleb says i am down sending Nicole home she has had her chance to win she had 4 chances to save herself  and she didn't. Christine says then we have to play hard. derrick says you can send Frankie packing this week and hope Nicole doesn't win next week. Derrick says just go with your instinct. Christine says i rather sit with any of you boys and lose than sat next to Frankie and lose.

2:42pm Victoria in the KT alone as she is making food and BB calls her to the DR. All other HG in the bee hive rm taking pictures and laughing.

2:45pm  Caleb and Nicole now laying in the sun talking about sweating out there as it is very hot out. Caleb says i am not going to lie to you i am ready for this game to be over with. Nicole says yeah me too  it is a very long game.

2:46pm Caleb and Nicole talking about Nicole getting asked if she would want to go to the end with someone she knows she can beat or someone that she might not beat and she said i would rather go against the best it makes it more fun that way and Caleb says yeah i would want to go against Cody then it would be a game. Frankie comes out and talking stops.

2:49pm Caleb says  in DR they said that these Hg don't drink as much as last year and Caleb says he told them they never give them the beer and wine and Bb told him that they have to request it and then they get it. Frankie says what now they tell you that on day 73?

2:54pm Derrick heading to the BY to to sit with the other hg. Nicole , Caleb laying on longer. Christine and Cody sitting by the Hot tub just general talk going on . 

3:06 PM BBT Frankie is asking Nicole about Advil dosing. He thought he could take eight in twenty four hours but she said no, he needs to stick to six or fewer. Caleb is talking to Cody and Christine about that gland in his chest. They notice a lot of debris sitting in the bottom of the hot tub and that BB needs vacuum it. Just general chit chat.

3:16 PM BBT Caleb and Derrick are in the HoH talking about the option to backdoor Frankie. Derrick says if Frankie is gone next week, who is left for Nicole to target? Caleb "We can easily send her home, she hasn't won crap since she came back. Do we send her home now or someone who wins comps?" Caleb says Frankie is a mental and physical beast and it's tough. It sucks that he doesn't know what Frankie would do. Derrick says he doesn't think Frankie would start targeting them this early.

3:19 PM BBT Derrick says he supports Caleb either way. Caleb says he wants it to be a group decision. Derrick "What is your heart telling ya?" Caleb "Not to do something alone. All of us need to do it together." Derrick says you and Cody are beasts. That will be in everyone's minds if they win. Caleb "What's on my mind is who can I beat? Frankie is a beast." Derrick reminds him that if Nicole makes it to the final two then nobody would beat her. She has Hayden, Donny and Jocasta already.

3:24 PM BBT Caleb is talking about the Pro's to getting rid of Frankie because Nicole is not a good competitor. Derrick is talking about the Con's. Caleb says there is no way Frankie would take him or Cody to the finals. Caleb says it was Frankie that got paranoid and threw him under the bus to Christine. Derrick "Are we just talking or have you made your decision?" Caleb "Who is more dangerous?" Derrick "Depends on the comp." Caleb "Doesn't depend on the comp."

3:27 PM BBT Derrick reminds him that if Frankie is gone next week there will be three girls and two guys in the next HoH. Caleb says it doesn't matter because they can smoke them in the comp. Caleb wonders if Frankie is really with them or not. Derrick says he gets where he is coming from but doesn't think Frankie would hack him off with so many people still in the house.

3:36 PM BBT Derrick is saying no one can take Nicole to final three. She has too many votes in the jury. Caleb "two of them will be gone on Thursday. I think it is smarter to send Frankie." Derrick says they still need to talk to Cody. Derrick "It comes to down to what you can live with more." Derrick says the only one he could beat is Victoria and she isn't going there with him.

3:39 PM BBT Derrick says he will support Caleb either way. Caleb "So you don't personally think Frankie would come after me in the double?" Derrick "I can't say that he doesn't see you as a weapon." They both agree that they don't know who Christine or Frankie would target for the double. Derrick says people would cheer for Nicole if she sent Caleb home. Caleb says Frankie would want to do it himself more.

3:46 PM BBT Caleb says if it comes down to it, why put up someone he knows he can beat. He says Frankie is probably going to target Cody and Caleb because they are competitors he can't beat. Derrick "And what about Nicole?" Caleb "She isn't coming after me. She is going after Christine."

3:48 PM BBT While Caleb and Derrick discuss backdooring Frankie, Victoria joins Caleb and Derrick in the HoH. Derrick says "I need a sponge bath Victoria." Victoria "What's that?" Derrick "Pretty self explanatory. A bath with a sponge." Victoria "Ok." Derrick laughs "I think that would get me divorced." Victoria "What about in a swimming suit?" Derrick "Nope. Still would get me divorced."

3:52 PM BBT Caleb and Victoria are talking about Victoria's drunken antics last night. Meanwhile in the fire BR, Frankie is talking to Nicole. Nicole says Frankie is not back stabbing like others in the house have. "If we could get somebody on the block that is a bigger target than me...I have nobody and I would owe you my life. I would not put you and Caleb up." I have to go out on a limb because it's such a unified house.

3:55 PM BBT Nicole tells Frankie that she isn't done fighting to stay in the house. She says she should have won the comp and she had four chances to do so. Nicole says it appears that Frankie and Caleb are on the weaker side of "them" even though Frankie isn't weak. Nicole is proud and it sucks but she is still trying. She will campaign and not stop playing until she walks out the door.

5:59 PM BBT Derrick is in pool in BY saying he just got $5K from the comp, and says he needs to stop b*tching about it. Cody puts his left hand down his dinosaur suit, and scratches himself down below. He does not have the top of his suit on. Caleb is walking around the KT, while Nicole is at the table, cutting something up. Derrick tells Cody about how much money he needs for his house. Caleb gets a plate to get his Tilapia out of the frying pan.

6:02 PM BBT Nicole asks Frankie if he needs help with anything. He comes in the KT, and tells Nicole they are waiting to find out if they have a grill or not. She asks if they requested it, and he says, yes, that he just did. He asks her if she likes Tilapia, and she says that Mariah made it for her one time, and she did not like it. Caleb is looking for parmesan cheese to put on his Tilapia. Derrick is telling Cody that he has parks that he works at. Caleb made asparagus to go with his Tilapia, and is eating it at the KT table. Frankie says they went through oil fast this week.

6:06 PM BBT Nicole asks Caleb if he's eating the rest of his asparagus, and he tells her no. that he has another bundle of it. He asks Frankie if he likes spicy? He says, yes, and tasted Caleb's food. Caleb says, the one piece he had got him good. Derrick tells Cody that he loves his job, but he's ready for bigger responsibilities. He is talking about a girl he may or may not truly work with using his cover story. They are still in the BY.

6:08 PM BBT Derrick is now telling Cody about the different sports that utilize the fields for games where he is from. Nicole is standing out the KT wearing Caleb's camo hat, with her ponytail pulled through the back of it. She tells Frankie, she can't believe how much mushrooms cook up. He is cooking them in a pan on the stove, using a metal ladle to move them around, in a non-stick pan. He is breaking up the big pieces of mushrooms to add to what he's already cooking. Cody and Derrick are still chit-chatting in the BY, with Derrick still in the pool, and Cody sitting on a lounge chair.

6:12 PM BBT Nicole asks Frankie if he still uses a lot of oil to cook with, and he says, "So much oil, when we cook Marinara sauce there is a layer of oil on the top of it." Nicole asks him if Ariana is careful with what she eats? He tells her that she watches everything she eats, and explains it to her.

6:14 PM BBT Nicole is taking mushrooms out of the pan, and says how hungry she is. She adds some hot sauce to them. Frankie is yelling out to the BY, that he should play pool. Nicole goes to the BY, and tells Derrick there are mushrooms if he wants some. Frankie shouts to everyone in the BY, that he will just keep cooking everyone dinner. He is using a voice that is mimicking someone who is mentally handicapped. He goes to the pan, puts mushrooms on a plate, and goes to the BY. He tells Derrick, "Hey D's nuts, I made you some mushrooms, I'll bring them to you, and feed them to you." Again, in the same voice. He lays down by the pool, where Derrick is. He takes the fork, puts mushrooms on it, and says, "Choo choo," and swirls them like an airplane, as if Derrick is a small child. Derrick eats them off the fork.

6:18 PM BBT Victoria is painting a design on Christine's left shoulder. Nicole and Christine are talking about family birthday's they've had while being in the house. Christine says the first one she has is on September 12. An airplane goes overhead. Frankie tells Derrick that when he has heart to hearts with her (maybe Nicole), that he takes it, and he's to smart to let it bother him. He says with that level of subtlety and manipulation, it's dangerous. He says it started Caleb's wheels turning, and he knows her game plan for the rest of the week. He says she wants a different person to go up, but it's not happening. He is picking his left arm, while still lying down. He tells Derrick that she would have to convince them, that someone is going after them. He says she's so good, that she may be able to sway someone, other than the 3 of them. He says no one suspects he and Derrick are working together, and that's so fun.

6:23 PM BBT Frankie sees a balloon in the sky, and says, something in the sky other than a plane or a cloud. He burps and doesn't say excuse me. Christine says she wants someone to come in the house, and Frankie says, after this week they should get hooked up. She says that if a former HG doesn't come in the house soon, she's going to get pi$$ed. Christine says she'll be so excited if someone comes in. Derrick is still in the pool with the water still up to his head. Frankie says, it's amazing what she (Victoria) did to her tattoos, and she should get it done in real ink. She says, she doesn't think she would like it like that forever. Frankie says, it would look good in black light. Frankie says what tattoos he's going to get when he leaves the house.

6:25 PM BBT Nicole and Victoria are whispering in the WA, and Nicole says she thinks that Caleb or Frankie will go next. Victoria says that she doesn't think the Cody likes her at all. Nicole asks her if she can tell her a secret, and they pinky swear she won't say anything. Nicole says that Cody says how Hayden doesn't like him, and she says that if Hayden came back, he was going to be his number 1 target. They sit down on the couch in the WA. The HG's are told to, "Please raise the outside awnings." Nicole says, "Yeah, I've avoided that twice today." They keep whispering about game.

6:28 PM BBT Christine and Frankie are raising the outside awnings. She tells him she is crappy Christine. They are talking about the awnings that need to be fixed. Frankie says, hopefully they will fix it, and bring us the grill in one foul swoop. Derrick walks to the hot tub, covered in his towel. He takes the towel off, and gets in the hot tub. Christine was on the couch to raise the one awning, and then says, she wonders how she's going to get down, and she jumps off the couch. We hear, "HG's, this is a lock down, please go inside the house." Frankie says, they are going to fix the awning, and bring us the grill. Nicole says she has to go number 2, and Victoria asks if they already closed it down? She said she needs to get the clothes out of the dryer. Frankie says they need a hot towel for Derrick, because he's showering outside.

6:31 PM BBT Caleb and Cody are in HoHR. Cody tells him that Frankie's stuff is more all over the HOH room, then his. Caleb says, that's alright, because I'm sleeping alone tonight. Cody asks if he's broke the news yet? He says, no. Caleb asks Cody who he thinks will make a big game move next? Cody says, Frankie. They continue to talk, and Christine goes up to HoHR. Before she gets up there, Caleb says, "Gosh, Christine can not give us 5 seconds, can she?" Cody asks if she's coming up there again, and Caleb says, yes. She goes in the HoHR, and is singing. We see FoTH.

6:34 PM BBT Live Feeds are back with Frankie, Nicole and Victoria in the WA. Christine is chomping down some of Caleb's beef jerky, and is chomping. Caleb and Cody are eating it as well. Caleb was talking and chomping, and so is Cody. Caleb puts on his headphones to listen to music. Frankie goes to the HoHR, with an armful of clothes. He says he's lost a sock. All cams go to fire room, with Nicole saying she made a heart for Victoria. We see FoTH. Live feeds come back with all cams still on fire room. Nicole tells her she can keep the heart. Victoria says that Cody is playing the game so well. Nicole says she tries to tell everyone, but no one will listen to her. Derrick goes in the fire room, and Nicole says, dang Derrick, you are skinny. She asks why a cracker is in the bed? Victoria says, she doesn't know. Nicole tells her, she folds her clothes inside out sometimes, and she says she knows.

6:37 PM BBT Nicole says it's cold in the fre room, and she likes it. Her and Derrick look for his clothes. They went to a dresser in the hallway, and to the ice room. Nicole goes back to the fire room, where Victoria is folding her clothes. Victoria says that Brittany was so hurt, because Cody was being so disrespectful. Nicole asks to where her jacket because she is so cold, and she says yes. Victoria tells Nicole about when Cody put her and Brittany on the block. She says that Cody wants everyone to pity him, and Nicole agrees. Nicole says she was happy when Caleb won HOH, because she thought he would go after Cody. She says, they are wasting it on her. Victoria says, and then it will be her. Nicole says, they all decided as a group, and that's not the way it should be. She says she could have promised them loyalty. She says, if they put Victoria up against her, she has no chance. She says there is no social game here, it's all about the comps. We hear, "You are not allowed to talk about production."

6:40 PM BBT Nicole says, they don't change their mid ever. She says she thinks that comp was for her to win also, but she didn't. Victoria says she didn't understand it. Nicole says he (Caleb) is being manipulated. She says she told him to read his letter several times, before putting her up. Cams go back to HoHR also, with Christine laughing continuously, and trying to put her stringy hair in a bun. We hear, "You are not allowed to talk about production," because Frankie and Cody are talking about things from the house. They both say it's from outside the house. Cody says, "So, don't feel special." We see FoTH.

6:44 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Frankie hogging down on Caleb's food. Cody is telling Frankie how he eats sunflower seeds, and Christine tells them how Tim eats them. Caleb has his headphones on, and is jamming out listening to his music, playing the air drums. Victoria tells Nicole how they took all of her tops. Nicole tells her some of her shirts are so nice, and she tells Nicole, that they were only $5.00. She tells her that they put the clothes on sale, and that's when she got them. We see FoTH.

6:47 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Cody reading a package in the HoHR, with planting instructions on the back. Victoria tells Nicole she's going to ask BB for her top back, that they took. Nicole says, it might not be a DE, because they are anticipating it. She says, it may be the following week, but that wouldn't make sense, if there are only a couple weeks left. Christine is hounding down some more of Caleb's food. She tells Frankie that they jury members are going to be soo pi$$ed when Nicole walks out the door, and then Victoria right behind her. She says, she can't even imagine Victoria voting in the finale. She says, "Victoria voting for a winner scares me." Cody starts bad mouthing Victoria, saying she will vote on how they are dressed. Christine follows suit with bad mouthing her. We hear, "HG's the lock down is over, you are now free to move about the house." We hear, "Derrick...Holla." HG's in the HoHR laugh.

6:50 PM BBT Caleb asks if they think they got the grill? We hear, "Derrick...Holla," and then the big squeeky voice says, "Holla." Frankie says, "OMG, I'm so excited." Christine starts to sing, and then coughs, and is acting like she is coughing up a lung. She says, all nasally, "I want to meet a freaking former HG," and is whining about it. Cody starts to sing, and we see FoTH. Live Feeds come back with Cody saying, "She said that?" Frankie says, "Yes, and when she's on the block next to Victoria." Christine says that Victoria is scared to be on the block next to Nicole. She laughs, and says there is nothing she can say about it. Frankie, Christine and Cody are all making fun of Victoria, saying she has no clue. Frankie says, "Who do you think will vote to keep Nicole, who?" He says, that Victoria said, "She could be crafty." They are saying that she is a mess, and she is the worst. We see FoTH.

6:55 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Nicole and Victoria chit-chatting about Victoria's clothes in the fire room, and Derrick is in there also.

Christine keep laughing, and saying how fun it's going to be. Cody says, we have to get something next week. Frankie says, it should be a money comp, or Pandora's Box, or something. Caleb is copying the Holla voice that was played a few minutes ago.

6:56 PM BBT Christine and Frankie are talking about a friendship bracelet. Nicole says she feels dizzy from drinking to much coffee, and not eating enough. Victoria says, that's not good. She says the paint didn't come off her bra. HG's in the HoHR can't remember what the other things were in the comp last year. Cody says they kept requesting alcohol all the time also. Christine says, she doesn't understand that. We see FoTH. Live Feeds come back with Cody talking about the alcohol they've gotten. He says that Derrick and him don't usually drink at all. He says, his stomach is still so messed up. He says he loves the tuna they get, but it's so expensive. Christine says, "Do you think I'll eat that after we get out of here, NEVER." They talk about making salmon now.

6:59 PM BBT Christine is flirting with Cody telling him that she'll make him the red potatoes, because they are so much healthier for him. She then says that Tim can flip people off with his feet, and that he can pick up Cheez-It boxes with his feeds. She laughs again. Frankie asks what she said? She repeats it, and says, it's unbelievable. Victoria tells Nicole that she can't believe that BB would tell them to pack so much, if they were going to take 90% of her clothes. Camera 1 gets a close up of Christine's dirty feet, and her rubbing them together.

7:02 PM BBT Christine says she feels so bad for Derrick, and says something about someone not knowing something before they got married. She yells to Caleb so he can hear her, and he says, yeah. Frankie tells Caleb that he looks good in his hat, and Caleb says, yeah. Frankie tells him he looks like he is doing dip, and he says he is. They talk about Donny not having his dip, and if they think he would get it. Caleb says if he was in jury, he would ask for his dip, and they would give it to him. He says, he's a star, get him whatever the f*ck he wants. Frankie says, from the sound of it, they get you whatever the f*ck you want. Caleb yells to Derrick, whose downstairs, and then starts to sing.

7:04 PM BBT Frankie asks who will go home on DE? Christine says she will. Frankie says, he's not kidding, he wants to know. Christine says Victoria's last name. Nicole tells Victoria that even if she won Veto, she wouldn't talk to anyone. Nicole says that no one in the house hangs out, but they will when she leaves. Victoria tells Nicole that Frankie is telling her stuff to get her paranoid. Nicole says that he wants her out of the house, more than anyone has wanted anyone else out. She says she was the only one to put him up on the block. She says if Caleb threw the comp, this whole thing would be different. She says, now they are best friends. Frankie obsesses about drawing Skittle live on National TV, and that America will hate them for it. Nicole says that they are going to use the next HOH, after she leaves, to get out someone big. Victoria says, she doesn't think so.

7:08 PM BBT Nicole tells Victoria that she thinks that Christine is working with Cody and Derrick. Victoria agrees, and says they talk all the time, and it's obvious. She says, when they talk together for 3 hours, she knows. She says, she's been thinking this for a while now. Nicole says that Derrick is the only one that she trusts, besides Victoria. Nicole wants Derrick, Christine and Cody to put up Frankie, but. Derrick walks in the fire room, and Victoria asks him what up? She asks him if he's going upstairs? He says, no, he wants to get his prop bag cleaned out. Christine asks Frankie if she should tell Nicole now that she's been working with the guys? Frankie says yes, because she's not coming back again. Nicole tells Derrick that they take all your props when you leave. He asks if it's for good, and she says, she doesn't know. She says she wanted to have her stuff with her, but she understood their explanation. Derrick asks what their rationale behind it was? We see FoTH.

7:12 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Nicole asking Derrick if he's o.k., and he says he's in game mode, getting his bag in order. She says she tried to talk to Frankie today, so that things aren't awkward, but she tired. Frankie keeps obsessing in the HoHR, about drawing the Skittle on Live TV, and Christine laughs continuously. Nicole says, she took a full bottle of wine, and they took it. She says, she probably won't get that back, but she thought that would be cool to have. Victoria is talking about her clothes, and Christine is acting like she's coughing up a lung again, after she laughs.

7:15 PM BBT Frankie says something about a piece of dead skin, and putting it in a locket to save it. Caleb says he'll come up with something, like a loogie. He says, he'll put it in a plastic bag, and give it to him. Frankie says, "You can just put it in my mouth." Caleb says, o.k. back to FLA/GA Line. Frankie goes over to Caleb in the nest bed, and tells him to give him a piece of him forever. He tells Frankie that he's going to make fish every night this week. Cody is acting silly, and Christine keeps laughing at his every word. She starts tickling Cody's foot, and he puts it in her face. She says, it feels weird, having someone forcefully push something at her, and then she puts her right hand on his leg. Christine asks if anyone heard clapping just now? Cody says he heard it. Derrick is sitting in the fire room with Nicole and Victoria. They are talking about the stuff that they are able to keep and not keep. She doesn't know if they get it back or not. She says she only got to keep 3 or 4 things, and they didn't have any meaning to her.

7:19 PM BBT Nicole says she had a lot of stuff, and hopes that they will give it back to her. She says, they let her keep her BB Bag. Victoria says that she traveled with hers. Derrick asks about his comic book cover. She says she wishes her bag had her name on it. She says they took her name off of something. She hopes to get her key when they leave. Derrick says, they do. He says, they sent a small box with to someone he knows. Nicole says her BB bag was in the bottom of her suitcase, and Derrick says his was also. Derrick says that Caleb said he traveled with his also. Christine says the last season of BB she watched, she doesn't know how to compare to this season. Caleb screams, and Christine asks him, if he's trying to scare her, and he says, no. She says, "Good, because it never works."

7:23 PM BBT Caleb heads to leave the HoHR, and says, "O.K., no game talk while I'm gone, O.K.?" Frankie screams, "We got to get him out." Frankie asks what Caleb just said? Christine and Cody say, "You have to beat me first." Frankie says, it's so funny how Caleb thinks he's won so many comps. Christine is still sitting with Cody on the grey couch in the HoHR, and she is constantly rubbing Cody's right arm, with her right hand. Caleb goes to the fire room. Nicole asks what's in his mouth, and he says beef jerky. Derrick tells Caleb that they take all your props when you leave here. Caleb says, that's probably what you get in your care package, after you go home. We see FoTH.

7:26 PM BBT Live Feeds come back, and Christine is making a ton of noises. Nicole says she wants her Germitard. Christine is singing that she wants some hot tub, baby, this evening, and still rubbing Cody's arm. Everyone was quiet for a moment in both rooms. Christine says Caleb looks different in his picture. She says, in the house, she's never found him attractive, but in that picture, wow. Frankie says, he's hot in the picture. Derrick is trying to come up with different things he can make with the slop, and some how change the flavor of it. Christine, Cody and Frankie all say they could never go hunting with Caleb's family. Cody says he will not kill an animal. Christine says that Caleb's stories make her upset. She tells of a time she cried over a picture of a hurt dog she saw on Facebook. She is now rubbing on Cody's right leg, because he's lying down on the couch.

7:30 PM BBT Nicole says how she needs to eat something, because her stomach is hurting. Derrick says that this is the last week of HN's, so they need to break the cycle. Caleb asks Derrick to play a game of pool with him, and they leave the fire room. Frankie is telling stories from back home. Nicole tells Victoria that she usually gets herself out of crap. She says if she's borderlining an A, she's going to get that A. Victoria says she drank way to much coffee, and Nicole says she drank 2 glasses also. Caleb and Derrick are in the BY, at the pool table. Derrick tells him that Frankie is bad, but Christine is the worst. He says, she is literally up that kids a$$ 24/7. Caleb tells Derrick, he doesn't know how Frankie is going to take it, but he's going to tell Frankie that he wants to be in his HOH room by himself, to read his letter and look at this pictures alone.

7:33 PM BBT Derrick asks Caleb what Cody says about Frankie. Caleb tells Derrick that Cody says Frankie is going to be hard to beat, and he probably won't take either of them to the F2, so they need to get him out first. Derrick says, he said that, huh? He tries to talk Caleb out of sending him home. Caleb says, he thinks they send him home right after Nicole. Derrick tells him that he may put Cody up, but he can't see him putting him up. Caleb says that Nicole won't beat him in an endurance comp. Derrick says that Frankie won't either. Victoria is worried about how people are going to see her on the cams. Derrick says he wanted to thank Caleb for helping him through the comp, before someone comes out, because they can't ever get a moment alone. Derrick tells Caleb that if he votes out Frankie now, that's one less person he'll have on his side. He says, Nicole won't vote with him. Caleb says that he hopes whoever wins the DE HOH, that they get rid of Victoria next, after Frankie. Derrick says that Frankie and Christine are going to have to go against each other. Caleb says that Frankie will not put her up. Derrick says, we'll know if she wins HOH won't we?

7:38 PM BBT Caleb says they really can't take that chance, Frankie has to go. Derrick and Caleb are running through the order of events of the game. Derrick says Cody knows it better than him, that he is a whiz kid. Caleb says, he bets that Cody knows every bit of it. Frankie comes out to the BY, and says, "Hey boys," in the messed up voice again. Then he says, "There's my sock." Nicole is talking to herself in the fire room about the things that have happened to her in the game. Derrick and   Caleb go inside with Frankie, and we see FoTH.

7:43 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Frankie, Derrick and Christine sitting the the LR. Nicole is still in the fire room. Victoria walks through the LR. Frankie says he can use the stove, if they don't get back outside to use the grill. All is quiet for a moment. Victoria goes back to the fire room. She is eating an apple, and smacking and chomping on it, very loudly. Nicole asks her if she requested her shirt, and she says yes, they said they will let Shawn know immediately. Victoria tells Nicole about jewelry she has, that's she's never worn. She says, she bought it a year ago, and she just doesn't like it. Frankie questions Christine about the Veto comp, and how she has to get a speech from Nicole why she should use the Veto on her. He says, they didn't do that with Zach. Christine is playing with her dirty feet on the couch in the LR. She says that is stupid that she has to do that with the Veto. She says, she wants to says something, and ask if she really has to.

7:48 PM BBT Derrick hold up napkins to the camera in the LR, with writing on it to Tenley, but the cam pulls away from it. Derrick asks the Live Feeders to screen shot it, and put it on his wife's Twitter page. Victoria is still chomping on the apple. Frankie says he needs to cook fish, and Christine tells him to feed the fish. He says, that's a good idea, and then he says they could wait 20 minutes and see about cooking the Salmon. We see FoTH.

7:50 PM BBT Live Feeds come back. Cody, Caleb and Frankie are in HoHR. Cody says they will be inside all night. Caleb says, he literally just opened his can of red bull, and played a game of pool with Derrick, and then they had to come in. Frankie is hugging on Caleb. Caleb says it was a megaphone person outside yelling something again. Frankie says, it's malicious at this point, because they know were stuck in here all night. Caleb says he couldn't hear what they were saying, he just heard there names. We see FoTH. Live Feeds come back, and Caleb says, "At this point we don't care what they say." We see FoTH again.

7:53 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Frankie saying he's going to feed the fish. Caleb says, "Derrick's pooping." Frankie says, "Please, it's not like I haven't been in there with him a million times while he's pooping." He gets the fish food, goes in the bathroom, and asks Derrick how his poop is going. Derrick says, it's going great. Frankie stands on the bathtub to feed the fish. Victoria is still hounding down the apple, at the core, and is still chomping and smacking her lips. Caleb goes out of the HoHR, and goes to the fire room. Victoria asks what happened? We see FoTH.

7:58 PM BBT Live Feeds come back with Cody dancing in his dinosaur costume. Victoria says he really looks like a dinosaur, and Caleb agrees. Caleb is acting like he is playing drums for Cody to dance around. Christine is sitting on the LR couch, laughing at his every move. Victoria and Nicole are in the KT, by the table. Caleb is bouncing something on the DR table, acting like he's playing the drums again. We hear, "D Bomb...Holla." Caleb starts playing on the Dining Room table again, Nicole walks by Cody, and dances with him. Her and Derrick go to the SR. We see FoTH on cams 3 & 4. Frankie is dancing with the Dinosaur in the KT. Derrick tells Nicole not to give up on trying to stay in the house. He says he's been dropping subtle hints, and then Caleb walks in the SR with them. FoTH are still on cam 4, and the SR is on Cam 3. Nicole says they are so screwed. She says they should have a HN cabinet for condiments.

8:02 PM BBT Cody pulls a pillow out of his costume in the LR. Caleb is still playing drum noises on everything in the SR. He walks out of the SR, playing the drums on everything, along the way. Christine is complaining, and saying that she doesn't think she can have what they are making. Caleb is acting a fool, and screams, Okie Dokey. Derrick tells Nicole to keep trying again, and that he's just having conversations that's all. Cody lays on a bed in the fire room, and looks at his knee. Derrick says they are going to try to make a broth with ketchup. Nicole tells Derrick that she doesn't want to sketch people out. She says that Caleb asked her if she new she was going home, would she drink. He walks back in the SR, playing the stupid drums again. In the meantime, we heard, "Please, stop singing," twice.

8:06 PM BBT Christine tells Frankie that the red potatoes are too small to use for baked potatoes. She says, they are about 1/4 of the size of the other ones. Nicole says the little red ones are good. Nicole says she usually boils them, and makes mashed potatoes out of them. She says, she usually gets those in the restaurant. Caleb is eating an apple. We hear, "Derrick...Holla, Holla Holla." Christine says, she wonders if he will stop responding, and he says he's already at that point. Caleb keeps playing the drums, and Christine is dancing with Cody by the sink. Christine tells Cody, not to worry, that she didn't want to clean these anytime today, because he is by the sink with Frankie. Frankie moves away from the sink, and Christine screams because Cody soaked her. Cody tells her he will wash it for her, and she says, I'll wash you. She says, I'll get you, and looks into Cody's eyes. Cody moves away from the sink.

8:10 PM BBT Christine says, she wishes she had a potato scrubber. Caleb is talking in Larry the Cable Guys voice, and playing the drums on everything. Nicole says she is making a mess. Frankie is talking about the Salmon he's cooking. Cody and Christine hug each other. Cody rubs her head, and says, Shhhh, like she's a baby. She tries to bite his finger. Nicole Zings Cody. Cody walks in the WA, and says, "My f*cking towel is outside." He asks whose towel is hanging in the WA. Caleb goes to WC, and tells him that towel has been handing there for a while. Cody says, he thinks he's going to use it. Cody goes to the fire room. Derrick says they are probably not getting the BY back, and he didn't see the grill out there. Cody starts humming, as he walks through the LR, into the KT. Christine shouts out to her mom. Caleb comes out of WC, washes his hand off in the sink in the WA, and dries his hand, face and neck. He and Cody are singing. Nicole comes out of WC, knocks the door into Caleb, and he falls to the ground.

8:15 PM BBT Cody takes off the dinosaur suit, and Caleb says, "Oh yeah, you got Calvin Klein's? So do I." He is showing off his abs, and saying how good it feels to have the costume off. Cody and Caleb are singing. We hear, "Cody, Stop singing." He screams, "NO, I'm in the shower, so leave me alone." We hear, "SHUT IT DOWN." Cody sings a little more, and then stops. Christine is now eating potato chips in the KT. Cody is making noises in the HOT shower. He is putting his shampoo on his hair, and washing off his hands. Victoria says she feels nauseous, and Christine says that's not good. Cody is rinsing his hair in the shower, and Caleb scares him half to death, when he walks in the WA, and screams.

8:20 PM BBT Cody starts singing again, and we hear, "Cody, stop that." He says, o.k. He screams, "I dropped the soap." He says, "It's on the gross side." He screams, "Sh*t, if I was in prison, I'd be screwed." Caleb goes in the WA, and asks Nicole what's going on? She says she told Cody to come out and show her what's up. He says, how about I stand in for him, she tells Caleb to back off. Caleb is acting a fool. Christine goes in the WC. Cody sings again, and Caleb talks in the Larry the Cable Guy voice again. We hear, "Cody, I realize that English is hard for you to understand, but Stop, still means, Stop. Now, Stop that." He screams, "O.K."

8:22 PM BBT Cody screams, "I can speak perfect English." Then he starts to sing again, and stops. Caleb in WA, and tells Cody, when he's done to meet him in his, and he says he's serious. He compliments himself in the mirror, saying how handsome he is, and he's never seen anyone more handsome. Christine goes in the WA, by the sink. Cody screams to her, and she is talking to him. He turns off the shower, and shakes his hair. She says, it's going to be weird not seeing his hair for a week. He starts singing again. We hear, "Cody, Stop singing." Nicole walks in the WA, and asks Cody, why he keeps getting in so much trouble today. He says, he keeps singing. She asks why, and he says he's in a good mood. She asks why is he in a good mood? He comes out of the shower, and sings some more. Derrick gets called to the DR. We hear, "Cody, stop that," again. Caleb is sitting in the LR with his right leg propped up, and a candy wrapper on the coffee table. Victoria is walking towards the bedrooms. Christine asks where Derrick is, and Caleb tells her, he's in the DR. She is laughing at everything Frankie is doing in the KT.

8:27 PM BBT Christine says she's upset she only guaranteed her safety for this week, and not the next one, because of the DE. Nicole says, you never know, it could be next week. Frankie says, he would like to see it  go from 5 to 3. Cody goes to HoHR and puts on Caleb's headphones, and burps, without saying excuse me. Nicole says she likes it being from 7 to 5, because you have back-up people. She says, if it goes from 5 - 3, people are going to be super pi$$ed. Christine asks why she had bald spots on her head, and Frankie says it because she has Alopecia. She says, she hates it, and Frankie says, she has very thin hair. Cody is singing in the HoHR, and we hear, "Cody, Stop singing," again. Christine says he's probably singing. Cody is watching the hallway upstairs on the TV.

8:33 PM BBT Caleb starts to go to HoHR, and Frankie talks in his voice, acting like he's mentally handicapped again, and tells Caleb bye, and he'll miss him. He says, he missed him every minute he's not with him. Caleb tells Frankie to get a plastic bag, and he'll poop in it, so he'll have a piece of him to carry around. Caleb gets called to the DR. Cody goes in the bathroom, and washes his mouth out. Christine is chomping on food in the KT, and says, she can't wait for Cody to see his underwear hanging on his key. Nicole says, "I wonder why he hasn't seen it already." Cody lays back in the nest bed, puts the headphones on, takes his dinosaur head off, and uses it like an air guitar. Nicole and Derrick are talking about boiling the water for slop.

8:38 PM BBT Frankie talks about when he was in Malawi, and staying with a better off family. He puts on a one piece outfit, and says how pimp it looks, since he dried it in the dryer. Christine, Victoria and Derrick are sitting at the Dining Room table. Christine wonders why it's so blinged out with the gold chains. Frankie says, thank you to BB. He asks everyone how long they think it will be when Caleb gets out of the DR, and asks to have it. Christine says, "We'll see." Frankie is still looking at himself in the mirror. Frankie says, "DAD BOT, you're on blast." Derrick asks, "Why?" Frankie says, "Because the they are following you." (The cams were not following Derrick). Frankie starts singing. Caleb comes out of DR, and asks Frankie if he has Dickies on? He says, yes. Caleb says he likes the thin layers better. He says those are still not cheap. He says they are about $25.00. Christine says, "No way, they have to be more than that." Caleb says, o.k. no more than $40, maybe $29.99. Frankie asks Caleb, "Doesn't my ass look good in these?" Caleb says, "No, they are meant to look that way."

8:44 PM BBT Nicole and Derrick are talking about slop in the KT. Caleb goes to HoHR, and tells Cody, it's basically who we can beat, meaning you, me and Derrick. Cody says, "We won't beat Frankie." Caleb says, he knows. Cody tells Caleb how the people in the jury are going to vote. He says it will be tougher to beat Frankie, and asks him who he thinks Nicole will put up. Cody tells Caleb that Frankie says if he stays, he's going to continue to pick Skittles. Cody says, that's NOT happening. Caleb says, we see Nicole packing, and we need to see the best whatever way we go. Caleb says it has to be the best for you, me and Derrick. Cody says, so does that mean sending Frankie or Nicole? He says he doesn't know. Cody says, but if you keep Nicole, you can force her to vote your way, because you saved her life. Caleb says, do you think Frankie will pull the trigger on us now or later. Cody says, when he wins the next HOH. Caleb says, Nicole can win this next HOH, and slam us up there. He says, it's going to be who they think will not put them up. Cody says, Frankie is a monster. Cody says, she knows her game is on the line, and she's underperforming in these comps.

8:48 PM BBT Caleb says he wants to talk to Nicole later, but he wants someone else to ask her, who she will put up. He says she will not put up Derrick, because she knows she can beat him, because he hasn't won anything. Cody says, that everyone wanted him to go to the end of the comp yesterday. Caleb says, the thing that bothers him the most, is because Frankie is whispering to everyone. Caleb says, Frankie is running to everyone, and telling them things. Cody says, he's covering his tracks, to make sure he isn't the target, and he's giving them a scape goat to target the other person. Caleb says, it's a big decision. Cody says, if Nicole stays, and we send home Frankie, that will be her number 1 target. He wants to know who she will target next then. Caleb says, he doesn't think he's her target. Cody says, if Frankie stays, he will probably put us up together. They keep playing back and forth, and trying to guess who she will put up. Victoria is using a rolling pin for Play Doh at the Dining Room table, and Christine uses it also. Frankie is sitting at the table with them.

8:52 PM BBT Victoria and Christine are talking about their favorite TV shows. Cody tells Caleb that he thinks Christine would target Nicole. Caleb asks if he is for sure, and says he wonders what the next comp will be, because he can't play. Cody says, no one knows what the next comp will be. Christine belches as loud as she can into her microphone, and does not excuse herself. Caleb says that Derrick will not win, unless he goes to the F2 with Christine or Nicole. Caleb says he's probably get Donny's vote if he goes to the F2. He says the next 2 HOH's are huge, because we need to get the targets out. Christine asks Derrick to tell Cody that their dinner is ready. Derrick goes to the HoHR, and tells Cody that dinner is ready. Caleb locks the HoHR door, and says, he doesn't care. Caleb starts talking game.

8:56 PM BBT Derrick says he's totally down with sending Frankie home, but what if she wins HOH, and puts Caleb up on the block. He's worried about her getting back with Christine to get on board with her and Victoria to flip the house. Caleb says, that's not happening. So does Cody. Derrick keeps telling them that if they put him up with one of them, they won't have the votes to keep them all. Caleb says that Frankie will take a shot now, because he won't be able to play in the next one. Cody says, you don't win an HOH, and waste it now, because there may not be a next time. Frankie is sitting at the Dining Room table eating fish that looks really raw. Derrick says if we send Frankie home, and then Nicole with the DE, would we all be safe? Cody says, after this HOH, we only need 2 people to vote to keep them. Derrick says, if you put up Frankie tomorrow, he will go home no matter what. Derrick says, if she wins the HOH, and decides to cross them, one of them will go home. Cody says if she puts him up next to Christine, he will stay. Caleb says, if Frankie gets HOH, he will put two of them up, because he knows they will win against him.

9:01 PM BBT Derrick asks Caleb what he'll say for the reason putting Frankie up, and he says, it's about him whispering to Christine the other day, and saying he will take her to the end. Caleb asks in the DE, would they be more likely to beat Nicole or Frankie? We hear, "Holla boy, Holla girl." They keep debating the comps that Nicole has won. Christine is eating at the Dining Room table with Frankie, and Victoria is using pants to draw.

9:02 PM BBT Caleb says the next HOH after the DE is probably going to be the wall. Cody says he still needs to have the convo with Nicole. Caleb says, he will crush Nicole on the wall. Caleb unlocks the HoHR door, and runs to the bathroom. Derrick sits on the grey couch, and Frankie comes up, and sits in the nest bed. Cody tells him the Caleb is taking a poop, and he needs to go down to get a plate, and bring it up. Frankie belches twice, and doesn't excuse himself. Frankie tells Cody that Christine is sad and upset because she doesn't like to do anything without him. Cody leaves the HoHR. Frankie keeps trying to clear his nose with opening his mouth. He says, he thinks they are all losing their minds. Derrick says on Day 73, everyone is. Cody is singing in the KT. Frankie tells Derrick that Cody wants to draw Skittles on National TV to chose who goes up with Victoria. Frankie says that will be funny because it will be done Live. Derrick says, he's so down. Frankie says, they will hate them. He says he will tell Victoria to have a seat, and I will now draw a Skittle for the second person to be nom'd.

9:06 PM BBT Cody is singing and messing around at the Dining Room table while he's eating. Frankie tells Derrick that no one can be BD'd anymore this season. We hear, "Please, stop singing." Christine is laughing at everything Cody says and does. Frankie says that the BY will be open tonight. We hear, "You are not allowed to talk about production." He tells Derrick to help him up, and they both leave the HoHR. We hear, "Cody, please move your microphone higher." Frankie goes back to HoHR bathroom to brush his teeth. Cody is singing, and we hear, "Cody, please move your microphone higher." Caleb and Frankie are talking about cards and potatoes.

9:11 PM BBT Cody gets told to, "Please stop singing," twice. Then he gets called to the DR. All HG's say, wooooo. Caleb says he will be told to were his costume all the way up, all the time. Cody says, it chokes him when he sits down. He is still at the table eating, and hasn't gone to the DR yet. All HG's give shout-outs to TVGN. Caleb gives shout-outs to his family, and then they do a cheer for TVGN. Frankie does shout-outs, and then Christine does. Derrick and Nicole says how disgusting the slop looks. Caleb is standing on the balcony upstairs, and burbs. He does not say excuse me. Frankie says the SR is temporary unavailable. Christine is screaming that she needs chocolate. She takes her hair out of her bun, and shakes her head around.

9:15 PM BBT Frankie tells Christine how he didn't get to play in another Mother F*cking Veto. Christine asks how many he has gotten to play in, and he says 3. HG's at the Dining Room table talk about who won the Veto's in what week.

9:16 PM BBT Frankie says week 9 with Kathy Griffin, and everyone makes the Zing noises. Cody gets up making noise and walks to the KT. He gives Nicole a hug from behind, and she tells him how cute he looks in the dinosaur costume, and then asks if he has it on backwards. Caleb makes some gestures upstairs by the chess board, and Derrick goes up there to play a game of chess with his. Christine and Cody go in the SR, and are singing and dancing together. Christine says that Nicole is a nightmare, and she walks out of SR. Cody says they have a lot of Almond Milk. He walks out of SR, and belches, without excusing himself. He says he has the Greek Dino outfit on. Christine sits at the table with Victoria and Nicole. Then, Cody sits down also. Frankie is singing about a cookie tin, and then says props a few times.

9:20 PM BBT Christine won't stop laughing at everything Cody says and does. She says how Cody told her she was repulsive in her bathing suit today. He says, she took it the wrong way. Nicole starts to draw on Cody's arm, and says she got a B+ in the only Art Class she took. He says, he does need to take another shower. Christine says, she's going to go to her tattoo artist to have her color in her tattoo, she loves it. Cody starts to sing again, and then stops. He keep making loud noises, and says, what up to the camera. He says, he's getting tatted. Christine is eating chocolate candy, and says, they are on TVGN, and she's so wrecked. She says, it's Saturday night too. Cody belches, and this time, he says, excuse me. Nicole tells Cody he can't move at all. He says, he's not, and she tells him, he's talking.

9:24 PM BBT Frankie says #Frankieindickies, and Christine starts singing. Frankie talks in his British accent about cleaning up the Talopia when he cleans up the KT. Caleb tells him, yeah. Caleb and Derrick are playing chess. Cody and Frankie keep saying, Props. Christine says, isn't it funny that random people can be scanning between channels and see us? Cody says, yes. Nicole tells Cody that his tattoo looks cool outlined. She says she doesn't know how to draw skulls. She asks him if he wants her to draw a unicorn? He says, yes. She asks if he wants nerd glasses on his arm. He tries giving her ideas. She wants to do a weird design. Frankie asks if he should throw away something in the KT, and she says, they may still be eating them. Christine says, her tattoo artist doesn't like for her to watch, until it's finished. Frankie says he has a lot of good ones planned.

9:27 PM BBT Cody starts to sing again, and then says it's on TVGN. Nicole asks if there's a delay, and Christine says, yes, because they bleep us out. We hear, "You are not allowed to talk about production." Christine says, "Oops," in a weird voice, and then says, "My bad."

9:29 PM BBT Cody describes twice baked potatoes, and Victoria says she never heard of them. Cody gets told to put his microphone on. General chit-chat is going on in the Dining Room, while Derrick and Caleb are playing chess. Cody says, we should go and request booze. Christine starts talking in a weird voice, acting out for TVGN.

9:31 PM BBT Derrick beats Caleb in chess, and they set up for another game. Caleb says, that won't happen again, and then he burps. He does not excuse himself. He says, man it's hot in here. Cody tells Christine she is the canvas, and tells her to say it. They are looking at each other intently across the table at each other.

9:33 PM BBT Christine says the bathroom floor was a little wet today, and she cleaned it up. She says, she hopes it wasn't pee. Christine asks Cody what his problem is, and he tells her that it's her. She laughs about Nicole painting on his arm.

9:36 PM BBT Camera 3 is panning all over the KT, and looks in a mirror there to see Cody from the Dining Room. Nicole gets told to move her microphone higher.

9:38 PM BBT Christine and Frankie are talking about Heffalumps and Woozles, and different Disney rides. Derrick and Caleb playing second game of chess.

9:42 PM BBT Christine is making circles out of Play Doh, and says she wants to see how many pieces of fruit are in the fruit basket tonight. Cody starts to sing, and says stop, stop, stop. We hear, "Stop that." Victoria says the Play Doh is super soft, and is not working. Cody sings about his cookies, and Christine follows suit. Cody and Nicole discuss colors for her to use for painting his arm. He is humming now, and tapping something on the Dining Room table.

9:46 PM BBT Christine tastes her Play Doh, and says it tastes good, tastes like salt. She says she has cavities in her 2 front teeth, and it's probably stuck in there now. Victoria tells her to go and wash her mouth out. Derrick and Caleb discuss their chess moves.

9:48 PM BBT Christine asks if Frankie can see her cavities, and Cody feels them, and asks her if it hurts, and she says yes. She says she has a bump on the roof of her mouth also. She says she has a weird mouth.

9:51 PM BBT Christine and Frankie are talking about family members that are probably watching. She says her grandmother makes "Better than sex" cake. Frankie says his grandmother is a nudist.

9:54 PM BBT Caleb and Derrick are done with their chess game. Caleb asks Cody why he's breaking the rules, and not wearing his costume? Derrick is in HoHR, and Caleb goes in there. Caleb says he will lock the door, he doesn't care. Derrick asks him if he's pretty set on this? Derrick says that it worries him what's going on at the table. Derrick says that Nicole says she would never put you up, before you put her on the block, but do you think that she would still not put you up? He is trying to twist Caleb's mind about sending Frankie home instead of her. Caleb says, if Frankie says, he's not putting you up. Derrick says, really? Caleb says, yes, because he knows you will not beat him.

9:57 PM BBT Frankie sings in the KT, and we hear, "Stop that." He says it wasn't a real song. Nicole is done with Cody's arm, and Christine says, "Oh I love it, a stained glass with a skull." She says, "Cody, you need to get a half sleeve." Christine asks when the next Friday the 13th is because she wants another tat for $13.00. She says, every tattoo shop in Tucson does it. Cody asks if it's any tats? She says, no, they are on a flash sheet, already made up. Cody says, so small ones. Caleb wants to know what Nicole has to say, and she wants Derrick to talk to her. Caleb says that Frankie is 3 times the beast that Nicole is. Derrick says she was a beast in one comp. They go back and forth about the comps. He says Christine is starting to become a beast in comps. He says Cody and Christine are super tight, and will never go against each other.

#BB10:09PM BBT Caleb and Frankie in the HOH. Frankie asks Caleb what he is thinking. Caleb says that it sucks being locked in. Frankie quietly says "yes it does". Frankie then asks if they want to study. Derrick listens to Caleb's CD.

#BB16 10:18PM BBT Derrick and Frankie do some training. In the KT Cody, Christine, Victoria and Nicole play with play doh and talk about past jobs.

#BB16 10:30PM BBT Victoria comes into HOH. She tells Derrick that she is feeling nauseous. Derrick jokes with her. Victoria tells him she wants to talk. Derrick tells her he is trying to work on something to keep her off the block. She tells him that she knows he works with other people. Derrick says he talks with other people.

#BB16 10:34PM BBT Derricks starts to pressure her on why she thinks he is working with other people. She tells him that she feels he is working with Cody. Derrick says that he likes Cody but he isn't working with Christine. He steers her away from Cody. He continues to say that he isn't working with Christine. Victoria says that she feels Nicole would go after Cody. Says that she also doesn't like Cody.

#BB16 10:40PM BBT Victoria is trying to tell Derrick that everyone knew Christine was going on the block. Derrick says that the HOH can't say that. Victoria continues to say she can't stand Cody. Says he keeps talking about her being a HN. She doesn't understand why he wants her to be weak. Derrick tells Victoria that he doesn't trust anyone but her 100% in the house. Derrick says that none of the others will give hi the money for his kid.

#BB16 10:48PM BBT Derrick and Victoria keep rehashing the same comments. Derrick tells Victoria he needs to get downstairs and do his work. She pouts a bit and he tells her he is joking but has to get downstairs. He heads out.

#BB16 10:51PM BBT The HG talk about cleaning. Victoria is asked if she wants to do the dishes. She says she can't do dishes. The dishwater hurts her hands and she is allergic. (she is saying this with all seriousness)  Cody is cleaning the mirror in the bathroom.

#BB16 10:57PM BBT In the WCA Christine is popping pimples on Cody's back. She tells him more will need to be done tomorrow.

#BB16 11:02PM BBT The HG are all cleaning the KT except Victoria who is sitting at the KT counter. Cody has finished the bathroom and has come into the KT. They are talking about the smell of Play Doh.

#BB16 11:04PM BBT Victoria is enjoying  a neck massage from Cody. She then goes back to eating. Frankie and Nicole finishing up the dishes.

#BB16 11:08PM BBT Cody and Caleb talking in the HOH. Caleb worrying abut making a bad decision. Cody tells him that he feels they have a better chance of Nicole losing. Cody tells Caleb at this point in the game you never know.

#BB16 11:12PM BBT In the KT Victoria washes her cereal dish with soap (her hands live to see another day). In the HOH Caleb and Cody going over the options.

#BB16 11:21PM BBT Frankie heads into HOH. He and Cody and Caleb talk bout the comp this Thursday. Cody says he doesn't want to wear the dino costume for Thursday's comp.

#BB16 11:30PM BBT Derrick, Nicole, and Christine laughing about the HOH comp. Derrick said he wanted to slide down the lane.

#BB16 11:40PM BBT Frankie complaining that BB hasn't told them if they are going to be locked out or locked in. Derrick has made Nicole laugh so hard she has actually peed her pants. Derrick is proud.

#BB16 11:46PM BBT Derrick and Christine talk about the turkey roaster he bought.  She keeps telling him it sounds awesome.

#BB16 11:51PM BBT Victoria is painting a "sleeve" on Caleb Frankie and Derrick talking about RI. Frankie talks about visiting.