Caleb Reynolds (Week 10) - HoH

Slimcruz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, most people go into the military because 1) they need structure in life, and fair better when they learn to take directions, 2) want to get out of their rinky dinky towns and 3) want free education, 4) got into some criminal troubles (drugs/jail/etc).

I read Caleb served 6 months.  After all the crap he makes up who can believe anything Caleb says.  He is a wacko and it has nothing to do with Military service, but more to do with wiring.

You called it girlfriend... :cowboy:

Probably first time ever.   :crown:   I just had a hunch that it was his turn again.   NIcole needs to cozy-up with caleb pronto and use her feminine wiles to explain how things really are.  It's her only chance of staying

Will give the man credit, he is loyal to a fault.  He still thinks he is King of the House and he will remain true to the Bomb Squad he created....

Just feel sorry that he really feels he is going to be a MEGA Star when he wins Big Brother!

Will give the man credit, he is loyal to a fault.  He still thinks he is King of the House and he will remain true to the Bomb Squad he created....

Just feel sorry that he really feels he is going to be a MEGA Star when he wins Big Brother!

It is so funny how he talks about the votes he has in the jury. He said he knows he has Jocasta, Hayden and Zach's vote. He said they love him. For some strange Donny was talking up that he really likes Caleb when he was talking to Cody and Frankie. I think their brains don't work properly in the BB house.

Probably first time ever.   :crown:   I just had a hunch that it was his turn again.   NIcole needs to cozy-up with caleb pronto and use her feminine wiles to explain how things really are.  It's her only chance of staying

I am still not sure if Caleb is aware of the Detonators.  Zach tried to tell him before he left but they were interrupted by Frankie.  He was able to tell Nicole though.   Did Zach ever tell Caleb about the Detonators?

Guest 6Borders

His knee is really messed up but the back is worse!  He's gonna be SoreModeCowboy for a while.

Looks like this is going to be another wasted HOH week...one of the girls goes home.  I only hope it's Christine!

I have gone from really disliking this guy to thinking he was nuts and now I really would not mind if he won.  The only problem is he is loyal and he won't do anything to jeapordize his alliance.  I really hope that he can get it together and realize that he needs to get rid of someone before they get rid of him.  Maybe bitter Frankie can talk some sense into him but his target is Nicole so that is probably not going to happen this week.

I have gone from really disliking this guy to thinking he was nuts and now I really would not mind if he won.  The only problem is he is loyal and he won't do anything to jeapordize his alliance.  I really hope that he can get it together and realize that he needs to get rid of someone before they get rid of him.  Maybe bitter Frankie can talk some sense into him but his target is Nicole so that is probably not going to happen this week.

I still don't particularly like him, but I'd rather see him win than anyone else in the house right now. My choice would have been Nicole, but since she came back in it's as if she forgot why she's there. Other than being a pathological liar, fabricating stories that do nothing to improve his game, he seems to be sort of a good guy. He mostly sticks to his convictions. He IS insane, but I still am now routing for him to win.

If he targets the girls, then yes he is a wuss.  He's one of the most

paranoid when it comes to female power.

Caleb has consistenly had issues with the women in the house.

Amber was just a glimpse of what this guy's got going on where

females are concerned.  He thrives on male bonding and male

approval.

Guest 6Borders

I will NEVER root for him to win!  If the argument for him to win is "loyalty to the Bomb Squad" then Donny should win for "nice guy, never told a lie".

I'm sorry his knee and his back are messed up from a stupid comp (but he did come in with pre-existing conditions and it was his choice to "beastmode" it)!

I don't find anything entertaining about him.  At this point I detest Derrick but at least he's played the game.  All BoastMode has done is BOAST!

I will NEVER root for him to win!  If the argument for him to win is "loyalty to the Bomb Squad" then Donny should win for "nice guy, never told a lie".

I'm sorry his knee and his back are messed up from a stupid comp (but he did come in with pre-existing conditions and it was his choice to "beastmode" it)!

I don't find anything entertaining about him.  At this point I detest Derrick but at least he's played the game.  All BoastMode has done is BOAST!

Didn't Donny lie to Derrick in the BY when Derrick asked him about the things that he heard?