Caleb Reynolds (Week 10) - HoH

Slimcruz

Okay, add this to the list of Caleb talents:  he can read lips.

Well he can, unless there is paint and other stuff blocking his eyes.  Caleb is the 8th wonder of the world.

He's also Physic, he knows whose going to be picked before their picked.. I'd say he's more psychotic.  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is smarter than himself. lol. His bragging and cockiness make for him to be best friends with Frankie. It is his jealousy that Frankie's life is real that will make him turn on Frankie or take him to the end so he can be in the camera light.

They could introduce Caleb to Danielle from season 14 and they can tell crazy stories to each other. All the jobs they have had and how good they are at everything. Perfect match. Yes!

Guest 6Borders

One needs a score card (or Franklin Planner, or personal assistant) to keep up with Caleb's transgressions of the truth.  Maybe I am just starting to tune him out but I recall a day or so ago he said that he was going to TAKE his money and enroll in an acting school in Nashville and then he told Frankie he has one already PAID for there!!!!

I didn't see him on The Voice but I heard one of his utube songs (ok, nothing special) and we all know he can't act (except like an idiot, which seems to come naturally, but Hollyweird is loaded with those).

After each show, I make a list of all the stupid things he says but also a list of all the wrong things he says. It's bad enough that he believes his BS. It's worse that others believe him. Especially Derrick. Who is the smartest of them all.

I was checking into Caleb and him being on the voice. I found a website. But ofcouse this computer will not let me paste it into this forum in any way. However the article says Caleb talks about his Experience Auditioning for the Voice. So that tells me he clearly didn't make it past the audition stage. This was also in Feb. So he couldn't have gone far with it. I'm sure everyone has already looked into this and I'm just the last one finding out haha.

I was checking into Caleb and him being on the voice. I found a website. But ofcouse this computer will not let me paste it into this forum in any way. However the article says Caleb talks about his Experience Auditioning for the Voice. So that tells me he clearly didn't make it past the audition stage. This was also in Feb. So he couldn't have gone far with it. I'm sure everyone has already looked into this and I'm just the last one finding out haha.

Here you go.

http://www.wkdzradio.com/Cadiz-Resident--Caleb-Reynolds--Tries-Out-For-The-VOICE/15349759?pid=381053