Caleb Reynolds (Week 10) - HoH

Slimcruz

Guest 6Borders

Caleb won't make any big move and put Frankie up because he's too stupid and scared to do it.

I can't believe this fool actually thinks he's going to get America's Fav!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in the end when he brings it up to Cody and Christine they will say YES YES and then Derrick will say... I am voting with the alliance.

I hope!

So Caleb gets Cody and Derrick on board with backdooring Frankie and then he changes his mind. He spent hours going back and forth talking it to death.

Cody and Derrick are afraid Caleb was trying to set them up so he could say your bros wanted you out.

I think at the end of the day Caleb loves the camera time and was doing they same thing he did for hours last week talking about flipping the vote.

Looks like Caleb wants to keep Frankie now but Beast Mode sure did get a lot of camera time.

It seemed to me from what I saw on the feeds and read on the update page that Derrick wasn't really supporting backdooring Frankie. I think Derrick is now worried that the viewers will hate him if he pushes for Frankie to be evicted because they are supposed to be AT. If Derrick had been fully supporting the plan to BD Frankie, pushing it to Cody and the two of them really talking it up to Caleb as the big move that would get him jury votes, Caleb would have gone with it.

So Caleb gets Cody and Derrick on board with backdooring Frankie and then he changes his mind. He spent hours going back and forth talking it to death.

Cody and Derrick are afraid Caleb was trying to set them up so he could say your bros wanted you out.

I think at the end of the day Caleb loves the camera time and was doing they same thing he did for hours last week talking about flipping the vote.

Looks like Caleb wants to keep Frankie now but Beast Mode sure did get a lot of camera time.

I told ya so!  Caleb is loyal to Frankie and as much as he is a big asshole he does have some game savvy.  He knows if he gets rid of Frankie then he is at Derrick and Cody's mercy. He is also very streamlined in thinking. They said Nicole goes next, so under his watch Nicole goes.

It seemed to me from what I saw on the feeds and read on the update page that Derrick wasn't really supporting backdooring Frankie. I think Derrick is now worried that the viewers will hate him if he pushes for Frankie to be evicted because they are supposed to be AT. If Derrick had been fully supporting the plan to BD Frankie, pushing it to Cody and the two of them really talking it up to Caleb as the big move that would get him jury votes, Caleb would have gone with it.

He most certainly was. He only falters in conversation when he thinks the other person takes a step back, otherwise he set the plan in motion and fed it to Caleb. He got Caleb so worked up about it and it sounded so scripted to me that I knew Caleb would not buy it.

In the early morning Cody and Derrick were 100% for getting Frankie backdoored but Caleb went back and forth for a few hours and decided (it seems) to put up Victoria.

I should have known Caleb was just doing it for camera time.

Marty,  my husband joined the Marines at 17, went to Vietnam at 18 (served two tours) and had problems after returning home.  He was into harder drugs and ended up checking himself into a psych unit for awhile.  (I didn't know him then but I've been told all about it by his family. He's hardly mentioned the war to me in the almost 20 yrs I've known him.)  Vietnam took almost 60k American lives and messed up way too many other lives.  I was a child during that war but remember watching the body counts on the news every night.  It was an 'end of the innocence' era, imo.

***Why can't I get the quote button to work this year??

edit to add: 
I think Caleb wants to remain loyal to Frankie because he thinks Frankie's got connections and is actually going to take him, hand-in-hand, to Justin Bieber's house.  Even if Frankie had connections, after his little rape fiasco Saturday, Caleb should be distancing himself from Frankie.

Does anyone know if Ariana has had anything to say about her bro in the last couple of days?

Guest 6Borders

Good Lord, Caleb is thinking about showing the backdoor to Frankie.  If he does, I take back everything I said bad about him.

Never happen. Caleb is all talk and BB will talk him out of it anyway.  It's just for the fans to think something exciting might happen with an eviction and a lot of the fans would love Fakie to go home.

Marty,  my husband joined the Marines at 17, went to Vietnam at 18 (served two tours) and had problems after returning home.  He was into harder drugs and ended up checking himself into a psych unit for awhile.  (I didn't know him then but I've been told all about it by his family. He's hardly mentioned the war to me in the almost 20 yrs I've known him.)  Vietnam took almost 60k American lives and messed up way too many other lives.  I was a child during that war but remember watching the body counts on the news every night.  It was an 'end of the innocence' era, imo.

***Why can't I get the quote button to work this year??

My brother came back and worked for the Postal Service for 40 years and retired, Never has gone a day without smoking. My brother also never talked about his time there.

And so Caleb wussed out as of early this morning in backdooring Frankie. Frankie got to him and then later Derrick and Cody came to Caleb on board to get Frankie out then Caleb wavered for hours.

And last word early this morning is Caleb wants to put up Victoria.

Sounds like Derrick talked Caleb out of nominating Frankie so all the bad things I said about the Caleb the Lemming is back on.  If there is justice in the world,  Frankie will put up Derrick.  How in the world can Nicole be more threatening than Frankie?  Something stinks.

suckitup...I don't think it was Derek who swayed Caleb.  I haven't watched what happened after I went to sleep but from what I've read, Frankie got to Caleb.  Der/Cody were on board with BD'ing Frankie.  Hope the DR sways Caleb back to getting Frankie out before the nom ceremony today.

Derrick and Cody were 100% on board with evicting Frankie last night and early this morning then Caleb changed his mind.

Frankie got up this morning and stuck to Caleb like but glue. Caleb telling Frankie he is going to be loyal to him.

Caleb admitted that he was thinking this might be the opportunity but he decided on loyalty. Frankie said he would not respect a knife in the back but would only respect it from the front.

Caleb said he trusts Frankie to never do him wrong.

I think Frankie felt like something was brewing yesterday.

I watched the Feeds for awhile and he wasn't 'acting' his usual self.

His actions seemed even more scripted and phony than usual.

But... he knew enough to get  Caleb alone and fill his head with 'Frankie falsehoods' to get

Caleb back in his camp.

Poor Caleb's brain must be fried from all the activity :stars:

edit to add: 

I think Caleb wants to remain loyal to Frankie because he thinks Frankie's got connections and is actually going to take him, hand-in-hand, to Justin Bieber's house.  Even if Frankie had connections, after his little rape fiasco Saturday, Caleb should be distancing himself from Frankie.

Does anyone know if Ariana has had anything to say about her bro in the last couple of days?

Ding ding ding..... that's exactly why Caleb backed out of putting Frankie up. 

Guest 6Borders

Weak & cowardly...the only "big moves" in the BB house have been in the WC this season!

Derrick is going to be on overdrive this week to make sure his 500K meal ticket Victoria does not leave!

I would love to anticipate something fun and exciting from this week but not holding any breath or body parts!

I knew all the speculation last night about back dooring Frankie was too much to believe ( don't like using back door and Frankie in the same sentence.. sounds too real )

Caleb just showed his true colors, and this time I for one cannot be angry with him, even if I don't like the outcome.

Caleb is a soldier and a truly loyal one at that.. He could not put up his 'friend' and be responsible for his exit.. Though he'd probably have no problem voting him out if someone else put him up ...  Also he's not a leader, he's a follower (good soldier), very careful to follow orders and not to cross the group. 

Unfortunately, I do believe that Freakie or the DR got to him prior to the veto and helped to change his mind.. and with that the 'pink peacock' may just ride to the end..