Caleb Reynolds (Week 10) - HoH

Slimcruz

6Borders : " (but he did come in with pre-existing conditions and it was his choice to "beastmode" it)! "

Pre-existing condition ?  Does he actually have one ?  Or is this another one of his delusions ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6Borders : " (but he did come in with pre-existing conditions and it was his choice to "beastmode" it)! "

Pre-existing condition ?  Does he actually have one ?  Or is this another one of his delusions ?

Would Legend in His Own Mind be a pre-existing condition?

I did hear him on the feeds one night say that he had to have extra psych testing to ensure that he didn't have PTSD. The Army does it when they come back from deployments.

IMHO, the Army sucks at psych evaluations - they cleared my ex-husband and I can not begin to tell you how many nights I woke up on the floor with him screaming orders at me and thinking he was back in Iraq or some other messed up country he was deployed to. 

But Caleb was a prison guard and more than likely saw little to no action. Especially given the timeperiod he was deployed there.

Caleb must be addicted to dumb pills.  And, I hope he does try to cash in on "beastmode."   His ass will be sued by Marshawn Lynch who has this term copyrighted and is not afraid to drag him to court.

Interesting....... I wonder if there's a lawsuit waiting for his departure from the BB House.......

And now he's calling out a bunch of fan sites.... And Frankie then has to explain that no one pays for the fan sites, just the feeds.

How many days has he been in the house?

IDIOT!

I am from the south and I knew many guys strong and well built who used to go up to the lawyers or doctor's (usually bachelors) fine big house on the hill.....and it wasn't to mow the yard!  They also got "pretties" to keep them happy--- like the 250.00 shirt Caleb showed that his Doctor friend gave him. . Just sayin"

Now, most people go into the military because 1) they need structure in life, and fair better when they learn to take directions, 2) want to get out of their rinky dinky towns and 3) want free education, 4) got into some criminal troubles (drugs/jail/etc).

I read Caleb served 6 months.  After all the crap he makes up who can believe anything Caleb says.  He is a wacko and it has nothing to do with Military service, but more to do with wiring.

caleb service record is 2 yrs which is the required amount in army. 11 months in iraq. sice we cannot believe everything that comes out of his mouth, so we should not believe heresay out of others mouths

caleb service record is 2 yrs which is the required amount in army. 11 months in iraq. sice we cannot believe everything that comes out of his mouth, so we should not believe heresay out of others mouths

So you're giving us more heresay!  Jus' sayin.

BTW, never mind the psych testing after his service, someone was asleep at the psych testing wheel on his entrance exam.

Two days would be more than I could handle of that desert, be it syrian or arabian- not sure where he was.  Just because it shares latitude with our southern states doesn't mean it isn't hot as hell.  I do not know how they handle it.  

Two days would be more than I could handle of that desert, be it syrian or arabian- not sure where he was.  Just because it shares latitude with our southern states doesn't mean it isn't hot as hell.  I do not know how they handle it.  

He said that he was in one of the last units out of Baghdad. It's horrible there (I'm told).

If he was in Afghanistan at all, it depends on the time of year. It's cold up in the mountains.

But again he was a prison guard, so he most likely wasn't out in the elements much.

If I had been in Iraq at age 19, I'd be nutty as a fruitcake too.

My brother joined the Marines when he was 17 and was in Viet Nam at age 18 for 18 months. Made him a life long pot smoker.

Sorry to hear that, Marty. So many fine young men and women had their lives ruined in Vietnam. I was Vietnam era Vet but never served there. I pray daily for not only them, but for all the latest batch of PTSD Iraq, Afganistan Veterans. I was appalled by the lack of respect the Vietnam vets received.

Meat-head cowboy is totally clueless.   He thinks Big Brother will be his springboard to fame.  No big moves, puts himself on block on command, sits out competitions on command, put people on block as commanded and stills thinks he is in charge.  I'm not even going to bring up the part where he thinks Sarah Palin would be a good President (oops I did).

My brother joined the Marines when he was 17 and was in Viet Nam at age 18 for 18 months. Made him a life long pot smoker.

It was maybe a trigger but people are either genetically predisposed to being chemically dependent or not. 

Caleb is a WANNA BE. Nothing more. 

Caleb can't think for himself.  All he can think about is his alliance and winning comps-all to benefit the group.  Yep, it's the military all over for Caleb as he takes direction from Captain Derrick and Frankie.

I listened to 2 hours of bullcrap on last night's BBAD.  Collectively, they are all best at blowing smoke up each other's asses and if it was a comp, it would be a tie.