Frankie Grande (Week 10) + Team America + D/E PoV winner (did not use)

Lamasquerade

Guest 6Borders

I was going to offer Frankie a shovel so he could dig his own grave but I see that he brought his own.....

I thought his shovel was the pink one he uses to shovel all his chit!!

Send the Jaws of Life...they are going to need it to pry him out of the HOH room!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a guy in the house were to grab and rub the women of the house's breasts when they didn't want him to they would be in some deep shit with production. Unwanted sexual advances would not be tolerated. So why is it that Frankie is allowed to grab other guys "junk" when he knows damn well they are either married or straight. If I were in the houe and he did that to me (I'm straight) he would get one very polite warning. If it happened a second time production could not get thru the walls fast eneough before I squeezed his eyes out of his head like a champane cork. 

Just sayin.....

There would be no such warning from me...By the time production got to me, freakies nads would be forever useless...

On after dark last night I heard freakie talking about a lawyer and his mom...Something about he was told not to speak without the lawyer...What was that about? I was busy doing facebook and wasn't really listening...

On after dark last night I heard freakie talking about a lawyer and his mom...Something about he was told not to speak without the lawyer...What was that about? I was busy doing facebook and wasn't really listening...

Pay attention!!!

Because I wasn't either damnit!

Vampire_Teeth1.jpg

On the show tonite....

Did anyone else notice that Frankie checked the BAG after the POV players were picked...

JUST to make sure his name was really in there.

He actually looked a little disappointed that it was actually in there.  I think he wanted

to cry FOUL  ! !

hmmm ya think he might have suspected he might be put up as replacement when someone

came down off the block ?  (he'll find out how close he actually came to being slapped up there later)

Guest 6Borders

Hopefully Grodner will cut her loses and quit trying to save him just because of his brainless sister who can sing.  I'm sure DR told him what was up the last time.

On the show tonite....

Did anyone else notice that Frankie checked the BAG after the POV players were picked...

JUST to make sure his name was really in there.

He actually looked a little disappointed that it was actually in there.  I think he wanted

to cry FOUL  ! !

hmmm ya think he might have suspected he might be put up as replacement when someone

came down off the block ?  (he'll find out how close he actually came to being slapped up there later)

They showed that on pourpose. Think they would have showed that if his name was not in there???? Me thinks not.

Guest 6Borders

They showed that on pourpose. Think they would have showed that if his name was not in there???? Me thinks not.

So much for the crap Janelle put out when a lot of viewers were wondering if all the names were in the bag and she said they all put their chips in (off camera).  Apparently that's a load of slop hockey.  I still think it would not take any extra time at all for each HG to put their chip in the bag right before they draw for POV...ON camera that is!!!