Frankie Grande (Week 10) + Team America + D/E PoV winner (did not use)

Lamasquerade

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick should rethink that.  Personally, I think it is going to hurt his game when the others find out he is secretly getting money on the side.So, who would he want by his side, someone else who has secretly been getting money. lol

Will they also find out he lied about his profession before voting? That might hurt him too. 

Big egos in this game, do you think they will give the money to someone who they feel got over on them?

I am hoping Derrick and Frankie will be nominated very soon to hopefuly create division in the house. This will only be possible if Nicole can stay and win HOH and not swayed otherwise. Very unlikely though that it will happen.

Derrick should rethink that.  Personally, I think it is going to hurt his game when the others find out he is secretly getting money on the side.So, who would he want by his side, someone else who has secretly been getting money. lol

Will they also find out he lied about his profession before voting? That might hurt him too. 

Big egos in this game, do you think they will give the money to someone who they feel got over on them?

Very well put and questions I have been pondering myself.  Kudos!

It all comes down to what kind of jury they are.  Most of them talk one way and vote another.  For instance, I see donny as the kind of jurist who will put personal feelings aside and vote derrick over anyone else because donny would know that derrick was his real nemesis and beat him at the BB game.   Respect.  Sometimes, you get a jury like Season 14 where Dan Gheesling lost to Ian Terry by a 6-1 vote.  I was shocked.  I don't like Dan but he should have won that one.

Maybe there's a clause in the TA thing that we aren't aware of where they do have to adhere to the secrecy part of it or forfeit their money. If not, there should be a rule to that effect.

Unless Derrick lets it slip, they will not find out about him being a cop until the after party. As far as the money, I think it will be easy for him to explain away because there are two other players in the game that is also participating and he can just say that they mutually agreed to keep the team secret. 

In the end, it will be a detonators F2. I personally believe it will end up being Derrick and Cody. If Derrick is in the final, I believe all the outsiders will vote for him because the believe (correctly) that is the one calling the shots. If all else fails, Vic will give him the win. I believe he will also get Frankie's vote. 

Unless Derrick lets it slip, they will not find out about him being a cop until the after party. As far as the money, I think it will be easy for him to explain away because there are two other players in the game that is also participating and he can just say that they mutually agreed to keep the team secret. 

In the end, it will be a detonators F2. I personally believe it will end up being Derrick and Cody. If Derrick is in the final, I believe all the outsiders will vote for him because the believe (correctly) that is the one calling the shots. If all else fails, Vic will give him the win. I believe he will also get Frankie's vote. 

agree 100% on everything you said. :pixiedust:

Maybe there's a clause in the TA thing that we aren't aware of where they do have to adhere to the secrecy part of it or forfeit their money. If not, there should be a rule to that effect.

When they all received the TA nominations, they were told that they could keep it secret or tell the other houseguests.

Smart move keeping it secret. I just wonder if Donny will continue the secret or let everyone know.

Frankie is throwing a fit that he didn't get picked to play. Yelling at Caleb about it being his fault.....

I don't think Nic will put Derek up if she wins hoh, if she survives this week. Frankie, yes, Derek no.  She seems to be 'misted' by him, imo, to the point she thinks he hung the moon.  Does she know that he's likely to win this game?  Yep.  Will she help him is the real question.  She and Derek had a lengthy chat in the HN room when they went to bed last night and she's seems to be on the "Derek is a saint who does no wrong" bandwagon.

But I do hope I'm wrong and she puts his butt up if she stays and wins.

I don't think Nic will put Derek up if she wins hoh, if she survives this week. Frankie, yes, Derek no.  She seems to be 'misted' by him, imo, to the point she thinks he hung the moon.  Does she know that he's likely to win this game?  Yep.  Will she help him is the real question.  She and Derek had a lengthy chat in the HN room when they went to bed last night and she's seems to be on the "Derek is a saint who does no wrong" bandwagon.

But I do hope I'm wrong and she puts his butt up if she stays and wins.

Since Derrick is in the HN room with Nicole, he has all week to work on her. If she doesn't win POV, he can spend the rest of the week tellng her that he is feeling out the other players and trying to find a away to keep her. On the last day he can tell her that the votes just aren't there. She will be so grateful that she will vote for him. If she wins POV, he will spend the rest of the week discussing how they can work together. 

Since she was the target, the other players should have fought Derrick for the chance to spend the week working on getting Nicole's vote. 

Since Derrick is in the HN room with Nicole, he has all week to work on her. If she doesn't win POV, he can spend the rest of the week tellng her that he is feeling out the other players and trying to find a away to keep her. On the last day he can tell her that the votes just aren't there. She will be so grateful that she will vote for him. If she wins POV, he will spend the rest of the week discussing how they can work together. 

Since she was the target, the other players should have fought Derrick for the chance to spend the week working on getting Nicole's vote. 

The other people in the house live in the moment and don't think ahead.

If Nicole wins POV and stays and wins HOH she can put up Frankie and Derrick (with his blessing) and Frankie goes home.

bingo bango

The other people in the house live in the moment and don't think ahead.

If Nicole wins POV and stays and wins HOH she can put up Frankie and Derrick (with his blessing) and Frankie goes home.

bingo bango

Exactly. but I believe if she wins HOH, she will put up Frankie and Caleb.

Didn't Hayden tell her to go after Derek and Cody?  So much for that.  lol.

I think today's comp might be the morphomatic one.

She is so gullible.  She should have come into the house, played for herself and trusted no one.  What does it take her to remember that no one would want to take her to the end because she will have a great chance of taking it all.

Caleb and Frankie are dead set against keeping her.  How is Derrick going to persuade them to do so without causing suspicion? All Derrick is doing is hoping that when she goes back to JH she will put a good word in for Derrick because "he helped saved me."  Arggh.. Stupid girl.

She is so gullible.  She should have come into the house, played for herself and trusted no one.  What does it take her to remember that no one would want to take her to the end because she will have a great chance of taking it all.

Caleb and Frankie are dead set against keeping her.  How is Derrick going to persuade them to do so without causing suspicion? All Derrick is doing is hoping that when she goes back to JH she will put a good word in for Derrick because "he helped saved me."  Arggh.. Stupid girl.

She is stupid and gullible.  Makes me want to slap her at times.  (Oh noooooooooooooooooooo, now I am as bad as Frankie!)  :lipsrsealed2:

I wish Caleb had the huevos to put Frankie up when Christine takes herself down.  I can only hope that Derrick and Christine can convince Caleb that it is his idea to do it.   Frankie needs to go ! !   He is a pathetic example of a human being--gay or str8.  

Frankie...and Caleb, too, are looking at BB as their ticket to startdom. Aren't they going to be surprised when they learn that, before the game was even over, Donny was offered a guest appearance on Bold and the Beautiful! There is a definite sweetness to that!

I always thought that Survivor's Johnny Fairplay was the biggest jerk ever on any reality show, but Frankie makes him look like an angel.

Frankie...and Caleb, too, are looking at BB as their ticket to startdom. Aren't they going to be surprised when they learn that, before the game was even over, Donny was offered a guest appearance on Bold and the Beautiful! There is a definite sweetness to that!

I always thought that Survivor's Johnny Fairplay was the biggest jerk ever on any reality show, but Frankie makes him look like an angel.

Plus, Frankie, Caleb and Cody think that one of them will be America's Favorite Player because of their "game".  Can't wait for them to see their vote totals and get a taste of reality.

Frankie is far from stupid and I still believe he is the best player in the house.

With that said, he is running a bit scared with Christine winning the POV.  You can see it in his mannerisms, that he is not totally convinced he won't be put up when she takes herself down.  It's good to see him sweat. Some interesting conversation between him and Derrick last night and Derrick thinks he has the advantage, but he better think again. Derrick is way too sure of himself than Frankie is and that could be dangerous.  The way they talk about themselves, they all need to eat a little humble pie.

Guest 6Borders

And...I don't dislike Frankie because he is gay. I dislike Frankie because he is a self-centered, entitled, mean spirited pathetic excuse for a human being.

Ditto!!!