Frankie Grande (Week 10) + Team America + D/E PoV winner (did not use)

Lamasquerade

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see his and Derrick's face when Julie said it's an "overwhelming no?

That was the time those two fools were suppose to switch their vote up and give the high sign to Caleb to change his vote. That is what America was telling you fools.

That's what I thought too, but Derrick would not do it.

Frankie is flamboyant but a rotten actor.  However, I just saw his sister on Sam and Cat, and she makes him look like Al Pacino.

LOL.  So true.  Pretty face and that is about it.  One step, glide and turn right.  No, turn right.  Remember, hokey pokey, ariana.

Well Well the little rich boys personality is now coming out.  He is going to embrace our hate of him because he is a personality and that's the life he chose (not the exact quote) He is absolutely astonished that America liked Donny.  He still can't figure it out.  He was screaming how could America like him what did he do in the big brother house.  Caleb said he only saved himself like 4 times  Frankie doesn't get it.  I think when he finds out that Donny was offered a guest role on Bold and Beautiful he will really lose it. LOL.I find that that is poetic justice that Donny was a big fan and all he wanted when he played was to play the game.  He wants his job back.  Alot of the people in this house want something more from this experiance and for Donny to get offered something before the game is even over is funny to me.

Guest 6Borders

Looks like Frankie is safe for another week, which also gives Grodner some time to decide how to keep him (or if it's worth it.  seems like CBS is playing the Airana Card pretty hard).

It really is too bad that he says he wants/has his own fans and wants to have his own career but he just can't seem to shake bringing up Airana and begging her fans to vote for him.  Agree with CourtneyIrene, Frankie should have played the game on his own.  I liked him until the famous sister got interjected all the time (by both Frankie and production).  Even tho Frankie is playing a strong game he will never be recognized for his own merits on the BB.

Looks like Frankie is safe for another week, which also gives Grodner some time to decide how to keep him (or if it's worth it.  seems like CBS is playing the Airana Card pretty hard).

It really is too bad that he says he wants/has his own fans and wants to have his own career but he just can't seem to shake bringing up Airana and begging her fans to vote for him.  Agree with CourtneyIrene, Frankie should have played the game on his own.  I liked him until the famous sister got interjected all the time (by both Frankie and production).  Even tho Frankie is playing a strong game he will never be recognized for his own merits on the BB.

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I feel ever so honored that Ariana did all of the viewers such a big favor by allowing us to see that video of her last night when they were showing the clips of families. As Frankie said, that is a really big deal. She's more special that anyone else's family, y'know. By extension, that makes Frankie more special. They're all so lucky to be able to play BB with him. :rolleyes4:

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I feel ever so honored that Ariana did all of the viewers such a big favor by allowing us to see that video of her last night when they were showing the clips of families. As Frankie said, that is a really big deal. She's more special that anyone else's family, y'know. By extension, that makes Frankie more special. They're all so lucky to be able to play BB with him. :rolleyes4:

exactly and how dare America to like Donny and hate on him now he doesn't care.  He is just mad because his play was overwhelmingly rejected.

I was really surprised that Julie said it so Adamantly ! !

It was so 'over the wall'  for a reply to Frankie's answer of  "apple pie"

When did he have a chance to vent ?  Just to Derrick ?  Or to the cameras ?

Guest 6Borders

Frankie...just take your dollies and dishes and leave the sandbox, PLEASE!!

Why is this "Fake Broadway Brother" imposing himself on Grodners Fake Big Brother Show ?  He could go on "Chopped Stupid Celebs Who Think They Can Out-Cook  Each Other", drop Airiana's name with his "signature dish" (named for his famous sis) and get 10K for his (Frankie gets 90%/they get 10%) "charity" in 1 hr of TV time (we would be grateful) and about 3 hrs of "cooking time"....

...oh wait..Frankie (Airauna) need publicity and CBS cashes in...that's why!!!

It seems that Frankie was saying on the feeds that America is homophobic because he dressed in drag.

I am offended that he said that (okay not really). I love drag queens! And for Frankie to think he was on any level of Drag Queen is offensive to Drag Queens!

And that whole "I will not have my fingers dripping in blood. I will never volunteer!" What an asshole.

I can not stand him. 

It seems that Frankie was saying on the feeds that America is homophobic because he dressed in drag.

I am offended that he said that (okay not really). I love drag queens! And for Frankie to think he was on any level of Drag Queen is offensive to Drag Queens!

And that whole "I will not have my fingers dripping in blood. I will never volunteer!" What an asshole.

I can not stand him. 

So America is not offended by all his humping, hugging, kissing and parading around like a glitter peacock and yet he thinks they are offended by his bikini top?

You know what I hate about this season...they put a bunch of narcissistic assholes under one roof and we have a battle of egos every week instead of a battle for HOH.

A lot of these people are delusional thinking that they are America's favorites.  The two that are, Nicole and Donny, are just honest down to earth people.  Biggest laugh of the year is Frankie saying that maybe Donnie was just who he said he was.  Says a lot about Frankie and his world.

Sounds like the 'Pink Peacock' is starting to show his true colours..

I said it before and I'll say it again.  Frankie cares about no oone but Frankie.. From his reaction to Americas's rejection of his masterful production, then not understanding the crowd reaction to Donny's departure..  and now, according to the feeds, his crude assault on Nicole's being upset that she's a have not again..

Someone needs to knock him down a few pegs.. if not in this game then in live in general.. Karma's a bitch at times.....

The TA failure was a biggie for Frankie.  He thought winning it is an acknowledgment for his good creation, production and acting and will land him to his new TV show (he dreamed) or a new acting career when BB is over.  He wanted fame to equal or surpass his sister's popularity. 

So America is not offended by all his humping, hugging, kissing and parading around like a glitter peacock and yet he thinks they are offended by his bikini top?

You know what I hate about this season...they put a bunch of narcissistic assholes under one roof and we have a battle of egos every week instead of a battle for HOH.

I can not wait for them to get out of the house and realize how delusional they have been.

But that's what I can not wait for every year about this time in BB......

The first mistake they make (especially Frankie) is that just because (s)he exists and they put him on tv, that everyone will love him/her. And that's why we hate them. And we generally like those that have a clue that they aren't going to have all of America loving them all the time.

With age comes wisdom. I never think I'm smarter than anyone, I have had 44 years to do stupid crap and know that there are lots of people that don't like me.

For Frankie, this isn't about $500k. It's about becoming as famous as his sister. That ship has sailed. Her fans aren't watching the show anymore (as the "No" vote showed them last night). They all have bedtimes now that school is back in session.