Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

If they are in the jury house together they will have sex. For Cody, it will be just because she is there and offering.

Well, then it will be between them and America will not only have these two idiots off the BB screen but we won't be handing them any additional undeserved money.  Let their families deal with it!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man ask yourself...if you had a wormy little spinless old man like she does wouldnt you start reaching for "top shelf"..she will NEVER get this kind of attention again like this...So its kind of understandable...I mean lets face it... shes dealing with a dude thatnormally is WAYYYYY out of her league....shes got no chance in hell of winning this game.... So let her have a free meal..LMAO

Man ask yourself...if you had a wormy little spinless old man like she does wouldnt you start reaching for "top shelf"..she will NEVER get this kind of attention again like this...So its kind of understandable...I mean lets face it... shes dealing with a dude thatnormally is WAYYYYY out of her league....shes got no chance in hell of winning this game.... So let her have a free meal..LMAO

When you put it that way, I have no where to go but to agree with you.

I must be of the minority, because I don't find Cody all that hot, probably because I am not into gay looking dudes.

The only problem with Christine swimming in the Buffed Guy Pool is that she chose the "wormy little spineless" guy, so she should lie in the bed she made.

If they are in the jury house together they will have sex. For Cody, it will be just because she is there and offering.

He'll need to break his weenus off and buy a new one.

... maybe sell the old one on ebay...

Guest 6Borders

I must be of the minority, because I don't find Cody all that hot, probably because I am not into gay looking dudes.

I feel the same way.  He's kinda cute but I would not call him "hot" by any means.

I think Hate is just a word some people use too often not thinking what the meaning is.

Christine has had to play on defense this whole season and she thinks it benefits her to always put some "hate" on someone else.

She is probably a nice person outside the house albeit very annoying with her laughter.

are the HGs getting booze this season?  it just seems that this season there has not been a lot of drinking going on - last season there was quite a bit - or maybe it just seems so compared to this season -

The other day one of them, maybe Caleb, asked in the DR why they didn't get as much alcohol as other seasons. The answer was that the HG have to request it, then they get it more often. They were all stunned and the comment was made, They tell us that NOW after 72 days in this house!

Ha... Christine, Cody and Frankie in HOH room (I think Derrick might be snoozing in the bed) chatting.

Christine mentions that she hopes Tim ( is that her hubby's name?) gets lots of followers.  She said he was

hoping he would.

OH MY .... just wait til she finds out what kind of 'followers' he's gotten :sly:

Guest 6Borders

Christine was one of my picks as a fav in the beginning (from the bio's and interviews)...amazing how fast things change.

I just found out someone in my villaging club lives about a mile from Christine and knows them.  Oh boy did we get an earful, and it seems Ms. Christine is going to have a lot of damage control to do when she gets home (unless she comes home with 50K or 500K she can use to buy her way out of some of it)!

Christine has started to use the sympathy card about her miscarriage and her depression for votes.  I would love to see her go home behind Nicole, tho I want Frankie to go home more than I do her.

Christine was one of my picks as a fav in the beginning (from the bio's and interviews)...amazing how fast things change.

I just found out someone in my villaging club lives about a mile from Christine and knows them.  Oh boy did we get an earful, and it seems Ms. Christine is going to have a lot of damage control to do when she gets home (unless she comes home with 50K or 500K she can use to buy her way out of some of it)!

Christine has started to use the sympathy card about her miscarriage and her depression for votes.  I would love to see her go home behind Nicole, tho I want Frankie to go home more than I do her.

Houseguest watcher.... You are not allowed to mention juicy gossip about a HG without giving DETAILS. C'mon 6borders, give it up!!!

She'll give him a nose job and all will be forgiven. 

She sure was singing a different tune on the show tonight...Oh poor christine has to go sit with the boys and put her "smiley face on."  I think she loved all that attention and now she compares it to torture.  Hmmm...someone must be coaching her.

She knows she is at the bottom of the pile and is now playing the "poor Christine" card. So abused by those boys. She enjoyed putting the knife in Nicole's back so much that she wanted to do it again. But now she knows there are some knives waiting for her, clutched in the sweaty hands of her alliance.

Guest 6Borders

WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU!!! haha

This is 2nd hand: Just a lot of stuff about what a mean and nasty person she is, treats people like crap, and the situation with Cody is not all that new, but her mom is pissed because now it's out there on Nat. TV and not dirty laundry at home she can wash and pretend it didn't happen, that she is always going after guys and then saying they were coming on to her...just anything Christine could do to elevate herself and tear down other people.

When Caleb talked about wanting to have a TV show where he dated fat & ugly girls so they would feel good about themselves because Caleb does have a big heart (as well as wanting to be famous), apparently Miss Chris would go after fat, ugly guys to humiliate them.  Lot of stuff about hiding behind her "Christian values"and her and hubby always broke but off to get tats with every spare dime instead of fixing the car.  Apparently the knife in the back is pretty accurate but Christine is the rightful owner.  There was more but that's the gist of it.