Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

There is nothing wrong with the term super fan, we just have to quit equating super fan with super player. There are a lot of super fans out there, many of them on this site, but there are probably on a few super players. As we have noticed, a lot of super fans are super idiots

Truer words were never spoken.  :laugh4:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That idiot Devin pulled Christine into the first all male alliance without telling the other guys.

devin in that one week somewhat shape the entire season

christine for the guys left was a beautiful addition to the male alliance

she did as told for most part without hesitation without even really questioning them why :animated_bouncy:

In my opinion Christine was booed  for her behavior with Cody, although her husband may have played it off somewhat in his interview. He still expressed he didn't care for her actions with Cody and also Tim was funny and  seemed really nice. 

I agree because the HATE all over the Internet was all about what they called cheating on her husband.

I don't agree that she cheated but there was so much hate out there.... creepy hate.

I think Christine got booed because of the way she "hated" on people. She hated Jocasta, she hated Donny, she hated Nicole (even after Nicole tried to help her in the HOH comp). People could see that she wasn't a decent person. 

ChriSNEED was booed for her stroking her boy toy. 

Nobody remembers Jocasta. 

She wasn't overly obnoxious about the other two players.

America hates on cheaters. She didn't sleep with him but might as well have for the crap she'll receive for playing spoon the Dino.

"if her husband had any sense" .... While drilling holes in his ears to insert those boulders the drill slipped and hit him in the head allowing the contents to drain out. They are a perfect match for each other.

LOL...I was going to bring up those ridiculously tacky ears of his, but decided I better not...

Wahoo she is out of there!! It's about time that horrid female got booted out of the house. She deserved every BOO she got. (I do hope Frankie gets even more boos and catcalls when he gets evicted very soon - please please please)

Tim, we are sorry she made a fool of herself and you. We tried to virtually slap some sense into her - it didn't work. You are in our prayers. 

Wahoo she is out of there!! It's about time that horrid female got booted out of the house. She deserved every BOO she got. (I do hope Frankie gets even more boos and catcalls when he gets evicted very soon - please please please)

Tim, we are sorry she made a fool of herself and you. We tried to virtually slap some sense into her - it didn't work. You are in our prayers. 

You are friends with Tim?  Please tell him I said hi.

LOL...I was going to bring up those ridiculously tacky ears of his, but decided I better not...

Why not as they look stupid as hell. LOL.

ChriSNEED was booed for her stroking her boy toy. 

Nobody remembers Jocasta. 

She wasn't overly obnoxious about the other two players.

America hates on cheaters. She didn't sleep with him but might as well have for the crap she'll receive for playing spoon the Dino.

I bet it was going through Julie's mind this poor girl is getting slammed with boos much more then Aaryn Gries. LOL

I was happy she was evicted, but felt bad at the booing. I honestly don't understand how "fans" think that's ok. Yeah she was mean and what not, but holy cow, why stoop to that level and become part of the negativity? How she behaved in the game reflects only her behavior there, whereas the ones who booed showed their ugly side out in the real world. We don't know who she is in the "real world".

Between the people yelling outside the yard, being mean to players families, and booing, the fun of Big Brother is not what it once was.

I was happy she was evicted, but felt bad at the booing. I honestly don't understand how "fans" think that's ok. Yeah she was mean and what not, but holy cow, why stoop to that level and become part of the negativity? How she behaved in the game reflects only her behavior there, whereas the ones who booed showed their ugly side out in the real world. We don't know who she is in the "real world".

Between the people yelling outside the yard, being mean to players families, and booing, the fun of Big Brother is not what it once was.

ITA. 

Julie Chen on why Christine got so many boos.....

We heard Christine get some pretty prominent boos from the studio audience after she was voted out. What do you think that was about? Was that about her being so cuddly with Cody? Her repeatedly betraying Nicole? Something else? What’s your take?
I think the boos were in part: no one likes to see a woman making a fool of her husband. It doesn’t matter that we don’t even know him. I mean, he looked nice enough.  But more than that, she double-crossed her “friend” Nicole…who is decent, forthright and trusting.  And for what?  For the sake of those men who betrayed her.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/05/big-brother-julie-chen-chistine-boos/

ICAM.  It's like an audience from Jerry Springer. 

Guest 6Borders

Apparently I don't get it.  What makes you think (and not picking on you personally) the people in the audience were boo'ing anything but Christine for how Christine presented herself on national TV on BB???  What else do the Feed/TV/BBAD audience have to go on but the words and actions of Christine in the BB house (unless you  know her personally but I guess even the Tuscon paper is not selling record copies on this one)???

Why is it NOT ok to boo Christine on eviction night, but ok for people in the BB house and every forum to "crush" her (new word I learned on BB this season) and every other HG (or support them)! 

Why was it OK for Christine herself, on the show, to say vile things (repetedly) about other hg's, behave like a tramp, tell everyone how she made her hubby lick his dog all over and his tongue was coated with hair (while they were dating..and he still married her) and she thinks it's funny cos he did it, tell people her Pastor's wife "waxes" her nether regions (to each "religion" it's own...still trying to understand Victorias, let alone Christiine's), and expect everyone to love her on eviction night, or feel sorry for her, and NOT boo her!!!

When you behave like a (fill in the blank) expect to be treated like one...and LEARN SOMETHING!!!!

It's called bad manners.  Christine and all the others has decided to put her life under a microscope 24/7 for your enjoyment and entertainment.  It's the very least the audience can do is show a little respect for that.  No one is saying she should be cheered and admired, but gee, maybe just a common level of decency could be expected. 

It's called bad manners.  Christine and all the others has decided to put her life under a microscope 24/7 for your enjoyment and entertainment.  It's the very least the audience can do is show a little respect for that.  No one is saying she should be cheered and admired, but gee, maybe just a common level of decency could be expected. 

Back in the ole' Big Brother days of years past I used to be a much more judgmental and mean poster. I think I used to take out my anger in real life on the houseguests.

I could bash with the best of them.

It is just not in me anymore to really hate on anyone ... These are people shut up in a house for a social experience. I love watching how people act and how they play the game.

Hating and judging Christine for flirting behavior is just not something that gets me in that "hating" place I would find myself feeling in past seasons.

I wish them all the best in the outside world.

:kisss:

carry on......

Back in the ole' Big Brother days of years past I used to be a much more judgmental and mean poster. I think I used to take out my anger in real life on the houseguests.

I could bash with the best of them.

It is just not in me anymore to really hate on anyone ... These are people shut up in a house for a social experience. I love watching how people act and how they play the game.

Hating and judging Christine for flirting behavior is just not something that gets me in that "hating" place I would find myself feeling in past seasons.

I wish them all the best in the outside world.

:kisss:

carry on......

I agree with you. It's hard to judge these people since they're in a situation we've never been in and I imagine it's gotta be pretty challenging.

I think Christine knows she went too far with Cody and I felt like she backed off him a little bit in the last couple weeks - hanging out a bit more with others. She didn't totally quit with all the touching and flirting though. This is all speculation obviously, but I feel like she knew she went over the line and felt badly about it and that she loves her husband/ Of course, I could be wrong.

I also don't think she was that surprised the boys voted her out. I think she was expecting it, though maybe not if up against Vic.

Personally, I am more offended with some of the hate Frankie's been spewing the past few weeks about Nicole. I read that even Frankie's sister has distanced herself a bit from him with her tweets and stuff in the last couple weeks.

Also, I am truly perplexed that Christine was booed like that and got more boos than Aaryn and other racists last year. I am way, way more offended and disgusted by racism than by a married gal touching and flirting with a guy other than her husband. 

Apparently I don't get it.  What makes you think (and not picking on you personally) the people in the audience were boo'ing anything but Christine for how Christine presented herself on national TV on BB???  What else do the Feed/TV/BBAD audience have to go on but the words and actions of Christine in the BB house (unless you  know her personally but I guess even the Tuscon paper is not selling record copies on this one)???

Why is it NOT ok to boo Christine on eviction night, but ok for people in the BB house and every forum to "crush" her (new word I learned on BB this season) and every other HG (or support them)! 

Why was it OK for Christine herself, on the show, to say vile things (repetedly) about other hg's, behave like a tramp, tell everyone how she made her hubby lick his dog all over and his tongue was coated with hair (while they were dating..and he still married her) and she thinks it's funny cos he did it, tell people her Pastor's wife "waxes" her nether regions (to each "religion" it's own...still trying to understand Victorias, let alone Christiine's), and expect everyone to love her on eviction night, or feel sorry for her, and NOT boo her!!!

When you behave like a (fill in the blank) expect to be treated like one...and LEARN SOMETHING!!!!

I agree, I must be mean because I didn't feel bad for her one bit. I quite enjoyed it, she was a very hateful mean person, she got glee out of other peoples misery, she made up unnecessary lies, like Donny being a pervert, and things a superfan should know better... I guarantee if she was there and someone else got booed she would have been her usual ugly cackling self. This was the only show in this boring season I was happy with, I watched her eviction five times, and loved it even more with every viewing. Call me mean or what ever, but I have never treated people the way Christine has, and if I was in that house I know I wouldn't either, because that is not who I am.. The other houseguests didn't crap talk unless she was around, she was the leader of the constant bashing. I will not leave out her blatant pawing of Cody every chance she got, and knew it would bother her husband, she seems like the type that takes what she wants no matter who she hurts. Maybe she needed a wake up call to show her what a horrible person she is, and will work on her behavior. Maybe miss Christian was put in there by God to teach her a lesson...

Why don't they just slap a Scarlet Letter A on her chest and call it a day! :rolleyes:

With all the evil going on in the world, Christine's flirting should be irrelevant.  I don't condone it, but if you ask me they're all acting like a bunch of assholes in the house but for some reason women always get more condemned for it then the men do.

Why don't they just slap a Scarlet Letter A on her chest and call it a day! :rolleyes:

With all the evil going on in the world, Christine's flirting should be irrelevant.  I don't condone it, but if you ask me they're all acting like a bunch of assholes in the house but for some reason women always get more condemned for it then the men do.

I think maybe we should put her in a pit and throw stones at her.  Or at least poke her with sticks.  :laugh4:

I'm trying to put my finger on why this particular instance really raised my ire and I think you may have touched on it here.

Also, for me, I think it is tacky ass on CBS's part to condone it.  The wouldn't have a show if it weren't for these fools.

I think maybe we should put her in a pit and throw stones at her.  Or at least poke her with sticks.  :laugh4:

I'm trying to put my finger on why this particular instance really raised my ire and I think you may have touched on it here.

Also, for me, I think it is tacky ass on CBS's part to condone it.  The wouldn't have a show if it weren't for these fools.

They showed the flirting constantly, and might have encouraged it in DRs too.  CBS is nothing more than a ratings whore.

So, do you think we will see Derrick calling Vic "love" on one of the televised shows?