Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was brutal and most likely had to do with getting Nicole evicted.  You know how "America" loves their little blonde dodo houseguests.

My guess would be her shameless behavior with Cody knowing her hubby and family are watching.

Stevea11 : " I'll bet she's wondering WTF did I do to deserve that kind of responce from the audenice????????? "

Oh... I think she knows !

Morty's posters were commenting a few days ago about the audience being instructed NOT to Boo.

Guess they just couldn't help themselves :naughty:

No doubt, but if Timmy doesn't care why the hell should the audience? I think she was most hated for turning on Nicole.

wasnt the cody thing always there from the start

i do agree it is a combination of thing 

it just seems like it maybe cody since the show has focus on that as of late

but it doesnt help she took so much glee in getting rid of her supposed bb friend and donny another bb favorite

i doubt any of the rest will really be booed to that level or booed at all :animated_bouncy:

Nah... you're all wrong.

They probably booed her because of how irritating she was.

Self-serving, cackeling, coat-tail riding.... etc

if they were booing on annoying traits

nicole should have been booed too lol :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Stevea11 : " I'll bet she's wondering WTF did I do to deserve that kind of responce from the audenice????????? "

Oh... I think she knows !

Morty's posters were commenting a few days ago about the audience being instructed NOT to Boo.

Guess they just couldn't help themselves :naughty:

Christine has been saying "America hates me" for sympathy for weeks now.  It's what she does (apparently) in the "real world" to get people to do "submissive to Christine" things (when she is not being nasty), they do it and Christine thinks she is wonderful and powerful!!

Now she knows it does not work when your fellow HG's are on to you and you are a phoney,  some-millions ppl are watching and Big Brother is not in your nude living room any more!

(Bless the Jury House and pass the plate to support ...whoops, sorry Christine & Tim, I am out of change)!!!

The audience is "instructed" not to boo but it's like farting, sometimes it just comes out and you can't help it!@

Guest 6Borders

6brders-The audience is "instructed" not to boo but it's like farting, sometimes it just comes out and you can't help it!@

:hahohi: now thats some funny shit. I just spewed vodka on my keyboard.

6Borders sends Steve bottle of vodka as apology...and I always thought it was "Bourbon Street"...I am sooo confused!!!

Poor Christine - she was not a superfan of BB.

She forgot one of the early rules of BB when you are a female trying to join up with an all male alliance.

"BROS BEFORE HOES"

She thought that she was so lucky to be in the Bomb Squad and the Detonators. She turned on all the women, she was so jealous. She acted like she was "one of the boys"

She got exactly what she deserved.

Poor Christine - she was not a superfan of BB.

She forgot one of the early rules of BB when you are a female trying to join up with an all male alliance.

"BROS BEFORE HOES"

She thought that she was so lucky to be in the Bomb Squad and the Detonators. She turned on all the women, she was so jealous. She acted like she was "one of the boys"

She got exactly what she deserved.

i think the term super fan needs to be retired

most years the most  crappy players are the super fans :animated_bouncy:

i think the term super fan needs to be retired

most years the most  crappy players are the super fans :animated_bouncy:

There is nothing wrong with the term super fan, we just have to quit equating super fan with super player. There are a lot of super fans out there, many of them on this site, but there are probably on a few super players. As we have noticed, a lot of super fans are super idiots. 

I think Christine got booed because of the way she "hated" on people. She hated Jocasta, she hated Donny, she hated Nicole (even after Nicole tried to help her in the HOH comp). People could see that she wasn't a decent person. 

Exactly.   Her inexplicable hatred got reflected right back onto her.