Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

Frankie said on LFU last night he  had been playing to "please" America. He's mad re: Donny's popularity now. He said "Now I'll just do what I want." Frankie is repulsive...gay, str8, whatever. Obnoxious is as Obnoxious does. I can see Ariana phasing him out. Guess he's manager of Ariana's entourage. I don't care. Frankie has no right to play the "gay" card. Frankie has personality like Daffy Duck.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope her husband has her things packed and waiting on the lawn. She shows every sign of being head over heels for Cody. This isn't strategy. This is skank gone wild. 

And I am so sick of hearing her horsey laugh! 

So she can't wait to tell "the boys" that Victoria and Nicole ignored her and she doesn't know why.  Cut to next scene..Christine is in the kitchen making play doh figures, finger painting and sharing conversation with the girls.

Did they really ignore her for a split second?  Is she getting paranoid? Was she stirring up shite?

So she can't wait to tell "the boys" that Victoria and Nicole ignored her and she doesn't know why.  Cut to next scene..Christine is in the kitchen making play doh figures, finger painting and sharing conversation with the girls.

Did they really ignore her for a split second?  Is she getting paranoid? Was she stirring up shite?

Stirring up shite!  Trying to CYOA...(covering her own arse)

It would be a great eviction if Christine stayed on the block and "the boys" decided that this would be the best time to cut her loose. The look on her face would be priceless.

INDEED...PRICELESS...would love love it.  As much as I don't feel Caleb will put up anyone other than Vic as a replacement...I am praying the boys will then agree it is time to cut her loose.  Nicole winning POV leaving Chris wide open for eviction is going to make for some good   live feed/TV watching Frankie and Derrick try to save their F2's....

A good amount of why this season has been such a miserable failure rests on Christine.

She could have actually attempted to win this game and had her best chance outside of

the all-male bonded alliance (she was only a tool, a good tool, but never more than that).

Because of her insistence on destroying her own personal chance by dedicating herself

to the guys, she helped to destroy any chance that others had in the house. 

As one of the guys has stated, she knows they aren't taking her very far.  If she makes

it to the final 5 (which strangely seems to be her only goal), she will be cut loose unless

by some miracle she pulls out an HOH but then it will be a very temporary stay.

I just think that she probably hasn't had a lot of attention from the opposite sex. And Cody is cute for someone her age. She is probably just overwhelmed.  Hopefully she doesn't lose her marriage. Her husband, wierd though he is, seems to love her.

Stirring up shite!  Trying to CYOA...(covering her own arse)

Thank you. I missed everything before that.  She didn't keep up the ruse because she went into the kitchen and they could clearly see on the spy camera that they were all talking.  She is one strange bird.

Cannot believe this B won the veto.   Hate her..ok, I will rephrase.. really extremely dislike her.   Nichol knew she had to win to stay and didn't, so most likely out of there, but hope this B leaves right after her in DE.  GRRRRR

Cannot believe this B won the veto.   Hate her..ok, I will rephrase.. really extremely dislike her.   Nichol knew she had to win to stay and didn't, so most likely out of there, but hope this B leaves right after her in DE.  GRRRRR

On the upside, the people who are currently in the jury house will no doubt enjoy Nicole's company a lot more than they'd like for Christine to be there. Personally, I'd like her to get evicted at F4 so she wouldn't get to enjoy the jury house for too long. F3 would be better because she wouldn't get to go there at all, but then there would be the chance that she'd win that last HOH and get to F2. That's unacceptable.

So, another week of the same old stuff. Christine takes herself off. Victoria goes up. Nicole goes back to jury. They will spend a lot of time talking about how horrible Nicole is. This time, mostl likely no one will talk about possibly keeping her.

Christine will continue to humiliate her husband and family. Frankie will be gloating that he finally will get rid of Nicole for good.

That is one ugly HG.

She is sitting pretty though. She can win comps and they haven't outsmarted her yet.  I think when her back is to the wall, she pulls through. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in finals.

I agree that she is sitting pretty.  Christine might have a problem with votes even if she does make it to F2.

True, depending who she is sitting next to. Either way, it would be 50 thou more than what she came with.

This is true.  Yes.  I think that

"Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

Love is in the air

In the whisper of the trees

Love is in the air

In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming

Don't know if I feel sane

But it's something that I must believe in

And it's there when you call out my name"

This is true.  Yes.  I think that

"Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

Love is in the air

In the whisper of the trees

Love is in the air

In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming

Don't know if I feel sane

But it's something that I must believe in

And it's there when you call out my name"

OMG, could you imagine?  Why is he looking to get rid of Christine then?  He should be helping his woman along...

Everywhere they go, others would look at Christine and Cody and ask: "How did she nail him?"  Little do they know, he's a big asshole and I wonder how he can get any woman.

OMG, could you imagine?  Why is he looking to get rid of Christine then?  He should be helping his woman along...

Everywhere they go, others would look at Christine and Cody and ask: "How did she nail him?"  Little do they know, he's a big asshole and I wonder how he can get any woman.

LOL.  So true.  Everybody forgets what an ass he is.