Derrick Levasseur (Week 10) + Team America + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I voted Derrick for Team America based on his bio largely because of his take on homeless animals ..now it seems like he would kick a puppy to the curb (and I am NOT talking about Donny, it's about his attitude this season) to get what he wants!  BB started out as a social experiment and it remains one...leopards and people in power out for the money do not change their spots or their $$ signs!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's be honest derrick was place on team america by tptb lol :animated_bouncy:

what is tptb?

the power that be

:animated_bouncy:

Beastmode is going to win the comp and I hope he noms Derrick and Cody.

too dumb to do that girls will go up :animated_bouncy:

Beastmode is going to win the comp and I hope he noms Derrick and Cody.

Stop the crying and stay the hell home with your kid if she matters that much to you. 

Caleb has said he wants to go to the end with Derrick and Cody. He has told Derrick not offense but you are weak and I can beat you and he said he might have the votes over Cody. He would probably put up the girls.

Caleb has said he wants to go to the end with Derrick and Cody. He has told Derrick not offense but you are weak and I can beat you and he said he might have the votes over Cody. He would probably put up the girls.

I figured that he would win tonight.  I agree that caleb winning will do nothing for those people who dislike derrick and/or cody.  What it might do is derail frankie, somehow.  I would never discount caleb.

That's beastmode for you. Of course, Frankie will kiss his neck a few times and he'll flip like a dime.

If Caleb wins, he'll have to crawl out of Frankie's ass first before he does anything Derrick and Cody tell him to do.

On spot!

He's actually playing the game too..telling Derrick what he wants to hear just in case.   I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to F2 without even trying.  That makes him brilliant! lmao

In Caleb's mind, he can't see that Derrick has been behind so many of the moves that have happened in the house and thinks Derrick was one of the people he has carried through the game. He really does believe he is the king of the house, the best at comps and the mastermind of all decisions.

He will totally put up Nicole and Victoria. His "big move" being going against Derrick trying to save victoria. sheesh.

Hope nicole wins veto! She and Derrick are the only ones I want to win at this point. And, "quite frankly, at the end of the day", I'd actually prefer Victoria over Cody, Christine, Frankie, or Caleb.

The last thing Caleb or Frankie need are ego boosts. Christine and Cody are just UGH. (so is victoria, but lesser ugh to me these days...)

Oops. thought this was caleb thread....

In Caleb's mind, he can't see that Derrick has been behind so many of the moves that have happened in the house and thinks Derrick was one of the people he has carried through the game. He really does believe he is the king of the house, the best at comps and the mastermind of all decisions.

Caleb doesn't have to see that, it doesn't matter to him, it's not his M.O.  He will choose a side and stay loyal!  I happen to think the side he will choose is Frankies, therefore will take direction from him and do what is best for them. Will Frankie keep Caleb at his side until the end if it all goes down this way, that remains to be seen.

I'm thinking this will be the first week that Derrick may need to sweat a minute. I think Caleb will play the loyalty card with noms, but if pov is out of Derrick s hands I think Frankie will see an opportunity and be in Caleb ear to get Derrick out.

I'm thinking this will be the first week that Derrick may need to sweat a minute. I think Caleb will play the loyalty card with noms, but if pov is out of Derrick s hands I think Frankie will see an opportunity and be in Caleb ear to get Derrick out.

On the feeds Caleb, Cody and Derrick there has been some talk about going to the F3 together. Caleb thinks Derrick is a very weak player and said he could beat him in F2. (he told Derick that) He said he thinks he can get more jury votes then Cody. Caleb doesn't think he can win against Frankie because of his sister. If there is any back door it will be Frankie.

Beast Mode Cowboy's perception of things are not reality.

This double eviction coming up next week is the perfect opportunity to backdoor Derrick.   Surely Frankie and Caleb must have realized by now that since Derrick did not play for the HOH, he is a selfish prick that feels he is in no danger of going on the block. Both of them tried so hard for their alliance, yet Derrick went for the cash. I would love to hear how Derrick justifies his action to the others, or if the others will even question his actions.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick is starting to show what a jerk he really is.  I can understandy lying to Donny in the goodbye message for a vote (tho it was uncalled for a he didn't need to do it...doubt Donny was buying it) but why sit in the DR and lie to us???  It just makes no sense!  Between the feeds, flashback, the show and updates we pretty much know everything they are doing (and can figure out a lot of what happened during WBRB) so why lie to the viewers!  I guess maybe he figures he is giving a snow job to the TV/BBAD only viewers to get a vote for Amer. Fav.

Derrick is starting to show what a jerk he really is.  I can understandy lying to Donny in the goodbye message for a vote (tho it was uncalled for a he didn't need to do it...doubt Donny was buying it) but why sit in the DR and lie to us???  It just makes no sense!  Between the feeds, flashback, the show and updates we pretty much know everything they are doing (and can figure out a lot of what happened during WBRB) so why lie to the viewers!  I guess maybe he figures he is giving a snow job to the TV/BBAD only viewers to get a vote for Amer. Fav.

Thank you thank you.  I am so tired of this guy thinking he can lie to the TV viewers he is a big fan he knows that people watch 24/7 does he think we are stupid.  I get your game Derrick and I do not need you to blow smoke up my butt save it for the sheep in the house.  Pat yourself on the back for being able to control the house take 5,000 because you are perfectly safe and enjoy your life.  I hope you do get asked back for another season and then we will see how good a game player you really are.  My opinion is you got lucky with this group of people.  Caleb I think would be someone to worry about but he is loyal and will stay that way so you are golden count your 500,000 and zip it.

I didn't understand Derrick lying either, especially to Donny in his goodbye message.  The future evictees will surely set Donny straight on that, not that Donny bought Derrick's BS anyway.

Caleb being up Frankie's butt is simply because Caleb believes Frankie is going to hook him up with his Hollywood connections.  Caleb's a fame whore and a delusional one at that.  He'll crap when he finds out Donny was offered a guest spot on a soap opera. 

re Der/Vic, did anyone see her crawl into bed with him night before last (about 1am, I think)?  They were talking game and she was a little touchy-feely.  After she left his bed, Derrick kept very obviously touching himself.  He was aroused just a bit, imo.  Bet his wife appreciated that.

I do think Derrick is playing an outstanding game.  He has the advantage of once being an undercover cop, whose job was to befriend alleged criminals, convince them to totally trust him and then cut their throats and watch them bleed.  I also think Frankie is playing an outstanding, yet different, game.  Maybe just a little better than Derrick as Frankie would have the jury votes over Derrick, imo.  Too bad I can't stand neither of them.

So don't won't Derrick to be in Final 3. It would be great if he goes out before Victoria. :cheers:

lol that would be so funny but Caleb is a loyal guy and he will stick it out with these guys till the end or until he is voted out.