Victoria Rafaeli (Week 10) - replacement nominee + D/E nominated

WickedOne

Frankie better be careful or his stipend and TA monies might be going to Victoria.  Her family is lawsuit happy (in this care it would be justified).

Derrick certainly has his hands full babysitting this little prima dona!

Really they have sued a lot of people ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Victoria has not played ANY BB game this season, Derrick's been playing it for her.  He has basically put a harness on her and pulled her through the game, telling her what to say/not say, how to vote, etc.  Yesterday he was telling her she needed to have more of a social game.

She's probably the most useless HG to "participate" in BB.  All she does is whine and seek attention.  She basically forgot which ankle she was supposed to limp on the other day and she seems to be able to use that hand when she needs to.  Mama has groomed her well!!

I'm rooting for Vic for Hoh this week. I just want to see what she would do with that kind of power. Probably cry a lot, and ask Derrick and he would take her and walk her though nothing else but his own plan, and have the blood fall on Vic's hands.

Vic still has a chance to win. If you don't believe me, think back to Jordan...who would have picked her to win at this point in her season. It would be tragic if somehow Vic ended up winning, but, it is not impossible. If everything fell right, she wins a couple of those easy comps like Jordan did, including the F3 and then picks Christine to go to the f2 and voila she's there. Then, just like Jeff argued for Jordan, Derrick will argue for his protege.  

I would be happy if Vic won. Just because it would be funny. I could see it happening. I would be so pumped if she won HOH and got ride of Frankie. No one else is going to do it. Lets hope if Vic ever become HOH she has some balls.

Guest 6Borders

I would be very unhappy if Vic even came in 2nd.  She has done absolutely NOTHING in this game, and worse she thinks she's been playing a good game. 

Those of you who would like to see Victoria win BB might get your wish.  I think she's Team Grodner!

Victoria being the one to get Spankie out would be great...

except, Derrick would be the one that would (and should) get the credit for accomplishing it.

Oh... and Back-Dooring him would be the best scenario.

(literally and figuratively)

Victoria being the one to get Spankie out would be great...

except, Derrick would be the one that would (and should) get the credit for accomplishing it.

Oh... and Back-Dooring him would be the best scenario.

(literally and figuratively)

Sure, we all know that it will be Derrick's HoH. But in the great pages of Big Brother history, it will say Frankie Grande evicted by HoH Victoria Rafaeli.

Sadly, I don't think it will happen. :cry:

Guest 6Borders

Sure, we all know that it will be Derrick's HoH. But in the great pages of Big Brother history, it will say Frankie Grande evicted by HoH Victoria Rafaeli.

Sadly, I don't think it will happen. :cry:

True, it would be all Derrick.  He would not care if he got 500K plus his TA money because the BB world would always know the truth!

Guest 6Borders

Can someone please explain to me this religion that Victoria belongs to where you get to pick and choose what you want to believe in????