Victoria Rafaeli (Week 10) - replacement nominee + D/E nominated

WickedOne

What are the characteristics of a NY JAP?  Or any for that matter?  I truly have no idea.  :nerd:

I think Morty thought JAP was racist...

foot tap

JAP is just to shorten the three words Jewish American Princess. 

We had them transplant into FL a lot. Most were pretty girls and VERY spoiled but good fun.

I only ate the snobby ones. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was sitting next to Cody in the crocodile suit and I thought she must had to wear a snow white costume.  Then I looked and said that's no costume, that's her headband. I thought someone made a reference to this on the board at one time and didn't agree, but after last night she so reminds me of snow white or a disney character.  lmao

Guest 6Borders

She was sitting next to Cody in the crocodile suit and I thought she must had to wear a snow white costume.  Then I looked and said that's no costume, that's her headband. I thought someone made a reference to this on the board at one time and didn't agree, but after last night she so reminds me of snow white or a disney character.  lmao

When she was sitting at the table (a while back) in profile with her green beenie hat on and her hand outstretched (palm and nails up like claws) I said she reminded me of the witch in Snow White...she was only missing the poison apple!

She is one jealous pathetic little girl for sure.  All she does lately is complain about the other girls are so mean and nasty, everyone is rude to her..one and on.  Her voice is worse than Nicole's!

When she was sitting at the table (a while back) in profile with her green beenie hat on and her hand outstretched (palm and nails up like claws) I said she reminded me of the witch in Snow White...she was only missing the poison apple!

She is one jealous pathetic little girl for sure.  All she does lately is complain about the other girls are so mean and nasty, everyone is rude to her..one and on.  Her voice is worse than Nicole's!

hahaha. I knew it was some Disney character.  Maybe I thought of Belle with the head wrap and off shoulder top. Either way, I thought both she and cody had to wear costumes. lol

Guest 6Borders

I think she is cute with a vast expance of nothing between her ears.

Steve, starting to worry about you my friend!!!   :dontgetit:

Derricks wife (before she took down her twitter because of the hate tweets) said that hugging amongst their friends is something she does more then Derrick. She said she had no problem with the hugs he gives in the house.

Derricks wife (before she took down her twitter because of the hate tweets) said that hugging amongst their friends is something she does more then Derrick. She said she had no problem with the hugs he gives in the house.

Why the heck would anyone be sending her hate mail? 

Anyway, if she is addressing it, then it bothers her.  I am sure all those hugs she gives out are not to young men who have crushes on her! 

Derrick never mentions his wife much in the house. Even after the video, just mentioned how much he misses his daughter.  Best to avoid the whole married situation Derrick in the house and especially around Victoria or you may lose a vote!

Guest 6Borders

Victoria is a brainless little twit (and that is a promotion for her) who was recruited by (I suspect, my opinion) a 100% front of the house Grodner friend ("aka casting person" who conveniently ended up on the "CBS payroll of the week").  Her whole story about her photography business and "all the staff" is most prob. a crock or a front.  I suspect (having been involved in similar) that they tell clients "The staff just arrived....I need to get the staff started" and the staff is 1-2 people at best, not the 20-100 they make out to be (and prob write off on their taxes).

Guest 6Borders

Frankie better be careful or his stipend and TA monies might be going to Victoria.  Her family is lawsuit happy (in this care it would be justified).

Derrick certainly has his hands full babysitting this little prima dona!

Vic cries over everything. She shouldn't be so trusting in Derrick. Too bad she can't see that. But that's okay... Maybe she's a mastermind, and she will make it to the end. Probably not.. But you never know... Expect the unexpected haha.