Victoria Rafaeli (Week 10) - replacement nominee + D/E nominated

WickedOne

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...................................What I don't buy is everything so mysteriously disappeared in her mouth and body and so quickly upon her miraculous return to the house mere hours later after being at death's door on the BB bathroom floor.

It was amazing! An absolute miracle!! 

Seriously, she walks around like she's stoned out of her mind. Everything about her is annoying.

During the competition last night I couldn't help but laugh at Vic. WHAT WAS SHE DOING! it was like she has never walked before. I get that its slippery, but he legs where like peg legs or something. lol.

Guest 6Borders

I have plastic plants with better personality than she's got.

Ditto (I'm sending one to Cody so he can flirt with it)!!!

During the competition last night I couldn't help but laugh at Vic. WHAT WAS SHE DOING! it was like she has never walked before. I get that its slippery, but he legs where like peg legs or something. lol.

She seems to think that her purpose in life is to sit around and look pretty. (Personally, I don't consider her to be a physically attractive person, but that's just me.)   

If I was in that house I think I'd be working out way more than any of these HGs do so I'd  build up my stamina and also help my coordination and balance so I'd be able to do well in competitions such as last night's. Victoria is the best example of "floater" that I have ever seen.  If she could literally float through the air without using any muscles at all, she would.

Guest 6Borders

She seems to think that her purpose in life is to sit around and look pretty. (Personally, I don't consider her to be a physically attractive person, but that's just me.)   

When Christine loses the glasses she is much prettier (and natually so) that Victoria! 

Vic is just a vain, useless person as far as the BB game.  She just MUST know someone to have been recruited for the show!

I hope she is in the jury house next week (they will need an extra car to hold all her make up and hair extensions)

When Christine loses the glasses she is much prettier (and natually so) that Victoria! 

Vic is just a vain, useless person as far as the BB game.  She just MUST know someone to have been recruited for the show!

I hope she is in the jury house next week (they will need an extra car to hold all her make up and hair extensions)

Christine's glasses and hair are all wrong for her face. Those can both be changed, but I don't know what she could do about that voice except to shut the he!! up. Victoria's voice is also awful. She drones on and on in that monotone voice. Ugh.

She seems to have been very sheltered by her parents! Some of the things the HG were talking about, she was like huh? Never heard that word before and Christine was like did you ever attend a health class? LOL

LOL, that's hilarious.

Christine didn't know what West Point is. Another bright one. ;)

Victoria has been groomed by her mother to be the empty headed wife of a rich, older man. Shopping, makeup and clothes are her skills.

Sadly, there are many more young women like her in all walks of life :(

Some actually snap out of it when real life gives them a reality check...I hope she is one of them.

Guest 6Borders

Victoria has been groomed by her mother to be the empty headed wife of a rich, older man. Shopping, makeup and clothes are her skills.

He's going to have to be really old, really ugly and have a dozen mistresses on the side!!!  Mama did a good job!

Guest 6Borders

Let's keep Victoria in perspective:

When the Team America mission was to get HG's believing one of the current HG's was related to a BB16 HG and Team America (aka production) cooked up Zach related to Amanda, Victoria was in the DR saying "I knew it".

I think her parents raised her to believe she is beautiful, which is actually a parent's job.  Sending your kids out with confidence in themselves, whether warranted or not is their job.  Our kids are all beautiful in our eyes.  They should have worked a bit more on her social and educational skills though.   She really is a waste of a BB contestant.  I know there are 100's of people that have applied that are way more suited for this insanity.   Need to get some jock women in there.  Not "work out at the gym" girls, but real jocks.   They are out there and some are equally as smart. 

I think Victoria is actually nice and dumb. No more. No less. 

Perhaps a Middle ( half ) Eastern token. I see no other token possibilities. I'm quite fond of Israelis and she's not a good example. Must be the mutt mix. Too bad.

If she'd sat down last night, no one would've cared..... or noticed.

She is an excellent example of the  New York Israeli, I bet they transplanted to Fla.

She is an excellent example of the  New York Israeli, I bet they transplanted to Fla.

Would've been so much more fun if she were a TRUE full on JAP! ( Jewish American Princess )

BTW... send me a hott NY fireman. 

Would've been so much more fun if she were a TRUE full on JAP! ( Jewish American Princess )

BTW... send me a hott NY fireman. 

Sure, I know a few.  They have bad cheating reputations, if you can live with that, you're good to go. lol

The NY JAP is unlike no other in the country, and yes I can fully see one on BB.  lmao