Sign in to follow this  
BBLover4ever

Nicole Franzel (Week 10) - nominated (Juror #5) - EVICTED Sep. 4

My spawn heard WHINE-cole talking and was like WTH her voice is AWFUL ahahaha

Bringing that cattle prod into play would be interesting...

It ALWAYS is........................................................................... VwV

Guest 6Borders

Silly girl, trying to convice Vic to use the veto on her if she (Vic) won it, like that would ever happen that Vic would win and that Derrick would ever let Vic do anything he didn't approve of!!

Bye Bye Nicole!  Hayden will be glad to see you!

You are worthless in that house with that bunch - for whatever reason.  Waste of our time, your coming back.  Go away.  Again.  Bring her on, uvp.

I think its Derrick's one mistake letting Nicole go. Caleb cannot play for next HOH. Victoria will never win ANYTHING. Frankie will put up Derrick in a heartbeat. Derrick openly questions Christine's motivations. So if he does not get the next HOH he is relying on being the last one in Cody's ear while Frankie sings Ariana songs. At least Nicole could win something and Frankie and Christine are her probable targets. Another SMH BB moment.

How come Cody cant play in the next HOH... I thought Caleb couldn't play in the next HOH since he's the current HOH.

How come Cody cant play in the next HOH... I thought Caleb couldn't play in the next HOH since he's the current HOH.

Sorry go names mixed up. The are interchangeable after all. I edited it.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

At least she tried to play the game. She certainly acomplished more than Victoria. I do agree her voice was more than I could stand. 

Her voice didn't bother me as much as Christine's cackeling did.

I loved her comment this is Big Brother not Big Baby. :baby:

I loved her comment this is Big Brother not Big Baby. :baby:

Hard to convince me of that with all the crying she did.  She forgets how she voted with the "other side" for more than half the game.  She can't blame any one but herself.

I'm sad that Nicole is out of the house once again.

I really liked her, and her voice actually didn't bug me. I really liked that she wanted to make big moves and actually play the game. But I think she was hopeless coming out of jury for the buy back. She lost her mojo. But atleast she can be back with Hayden. I bet he's excited.

Nicole was doomed both times she was evicted because of the pack mentality of the Detonators.  Her analysis of what was going on in the house was usually spot on.  She was frustrated more than anything else and will be a force to be reckoned with on the jury.

Hard to convince me of that with all the crying she did.  She forgets how she voted with the "other side" for more than half the game.  She can't blame any one but herself.

Burrrnnn.  And so true.