Nicole Franzel (Week 10) - nominated (Juror #5) - EVICTED Sep. 4

BBLover4ever

I know how sympathy works and I am sorry if you think I have none but I do in most cases.  In this case, she knows exactly what she might be in for by entering the house and to cry about it later not only shows the others she is weak, but shows me she is a cry baby.  She is fully aware she is a target and should expect what goes with that territory. She won't be the first or last to be a havenot two weeks in a row.  She has lived with these people for 10 weeks already mostly with a knife in her back,did she really expect them to give up food for her?

Derrick took the have-not for his alliance, because he has nothing else to offer to show his allegiance.

I did not mean to say you had none, I was speaking as to why I thought people on forums say they feel sorry for her.  As for her tears after being made a HN again, no matter how strong the strongest is, they will show their weakness at breaking point.  That was hers.  IMO though she rebounded nicely after a few shed tears and is trying to get whole self (mind/body/soul) back into the game for this POV.  

Derrick made a smart move taking the HN, he said so himself...if he was going to make them suffer through all the Holla's, he could at least take HN.  Again he made a strategic move...jmho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole have-not thing is ridiculous, anyway.  People need food and I don't begrudge them all the food and drink they want or need.  I just wish that they would give them daily chores and tasks and make them work for food treats.  BB people have way too much time on their hands.  Personally, I find them a whole lot more entertaining when drunk.

If I'm understanding the chats correctly, Frankie didn't get picked to play pov.  Derek's undoubtedly going to throw it because he told Christine he'd save her if he won.  That increases Nic's chances.  I'm personally hoping it's a comp all about anatomy.  ;)

If I'm understanding the chats correctly, Frankie didn't get picked to play pov.  Derek's undoubtedly going to throw it because he told Christine he'd save her if he won.  That increases Nic's chances.  I'm personally hoping it's a comp all about anatomy.  ;)

So glad FrankieDoodle is not playing. I guess Vic is playing too so that helps her odds.

Let's hope its a comp called "What's In Nicole's Pocket?"

Christine said that it would be so cool to take out Nicole again, and what does Nicole do, help her in the competition. It gave the others something to talk about and it showed me that she is way too trusting for this game.  Byuh!

in a convo with Der, Nic said she purposely told Chris about the slush during the comp to get a feel where she was at about her (Nic) as she already noticed Chris was using it.  The TV show portrayed it differently.

What I don't like about BB second-chances is apparently going to happen.  Again.  If the same people evicted nicole before why would we think they would keep her this go-round?  It is a total waste of time/eviction, in my opinion.  It is false hope in this BB day of huge alliances - from the first day - to think that they will step from their comfort zone with a shake-up vote when they don't have to do that.

Instead of twists that aren't really, BB needs to work on some solution to keep the contemporary "sheeple" mentality, never-ending block vote from ever happening again.  

What I don't like about BB second-chances is apparently going to happen.  Again.  If the same people evicted nicole before why would we think they would keep her this go-round?  It is a total waste of time/eviction, in my opinion.  It is false hope in this BB day of huge alliances - from the first day - to think that they will step from their comfort zone with a shake-up vote when they don't have to do that.

Instead of twists that aren't really, BB needs to work on some solution to keep the contemporary "sheeple" mentality, never-ending block vote from ever happening again.  

I agree. The huge alliance and the whole house vote has made this season so boring. Nicole would have had to win something to save herself every time just to stay in the game. The twist of the double HoH helped the big alliance by making it almost impossible to put up anyone other than the weak players over and over.

I think the whole have-not thing is ridiculous, anyway.  People need food and I don't begrudge them all the food and drink they want or need.  I just wish that they would give them daily chores and tasks and make them work for food treats.  BB people have way too much time on their hands.  Personally, I find them a whole lot more entertaining when drunk.

I'm right there with you on this. 

Guest 6Borders

Could not agree more.  I have always hated the have/have not.  There are some sick twisted people on Team Grodner who apparently like to watch people suffer who think up this stuff.  Personally, it doesn't make for good TV watching them sit around complaining all the time or getting sick and weak from slop.

please.. SURVIVOR players are 95 to 100% have not. No pity. They know what they're stepping into. Slop lacks nothing but flavor and Victoria even likes it. 

Slop is an incentive. If I had my way losers wouldn't be on slop and hollars.

2470301.jpg?_v=5a94e708-b43a-47fc-b9d2-5grubs.jpg

please.. SURVIVOR players are 95 to 100% have not. No pity. They know what they're stepping into. Slop lacks nothing but flavor and Victoria even likes it. 

Slop is an incentive. If I had my way losers wouldn't be on slop and hollars.

2470301.jpg?_v=5a94e708-b43a-47fc-b9d2-5grubs.jpg

I can imagine what the drink is that would be served with that dinner.