Nicole Franzel (Week 10) - nominated (Juror #5) - EVICTED Sep. 4

BBLover4ever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree UVP.  After that I don't feel sorry for them for leaving (not that I really did in the first place).  There was no logic in how they played that last round at all.

exactly. 

I do think Nicole may have been doing it for Donny, hoping he stayed, buuuuut...

As for Donny, that must have been one of those times of thinking while not thinking, as caleb described. :P

Guest 6Borders

Well, Nicole is going to right back up on the block this week.  I hope they put her up with Vic and try to BD Christine!

Did anyone catch the conversation between Nicole and Frankie yesterday after it was decided for sure they would keep Nicole and Frankie needed to kiss her rear in case she won hoh?  It was mesmerizing and I was thinking 'this would make a great clip on the show.'  It was a contest to see who could prevail in speaking over the other.  Neither wanted to allow the other to get a word in edgewise.  It was comical.  I'm not sure how they understood each other except that they have a psychic link or something.  They seemed to perfectly get each other in the end though, fake love in the air.

Did anyone catch the conversation between Nicole and Frankie yesterday after it was decided for sure they would keep Nicole and Frankie needed to kiss her rear in case she won hoh?  It was mesmerizing and I was thinking 'this would make a great clip on the show.'  It was a contest to see who could prevail in speaking over the other.  Neither wanted to allow the other to get a word in edgewise.  It was comical.  I'm not sure how they understood each other except that they have a psychic link or something.  They seemed to perfectly get each other in the end though, fake love in the air.

I watched. 5 seconds after Frankie realized Derrick would not change his vote he ran to Nicole and gushed and gushed his love and it was weird.

She needs to win Veto or she will be out before Christine, again. I would like for her to get Christine out.

the main reason that I'm happy she is still in the house is so that she can send Christine home -

Agree with you both :)

I was thinking that it is pretty shitty that Nicole is a have not again this week.

I heard that Derrick volunteered and Caleb asked if anyone else would volunteer and nobody would so he made Nicole have not AGAIN.

What is wrong with these wussy people. When Caleb said Ok Nicole you are a have not then one of these azzholes should have said no I will do it.

I was thinking that it is pretty shitty that Nicole is a have not again this week.

I heard that Derrick volunteered and Caleb asked if anyone else would volunteer and nobody would so he made Nicole have not AGAIN.

What is wrong with these wussy people. When Caleb said Ok Nicole you are a have not then one of these azzholes should have said no I will do it.

They stood there for a good 6-8 minutes waiting for him to name someone. And he said "everyone's done it twice, right?" And Christine pointed at Frankie since he's only done it once. Caleb still stood there. Then he finally said "ok Nicole you the other Have Not". 

Then Frankie started in on this whole "I'm not going to volunteer because my fingers will bleed and I will die" and "Nicole better not complain to me about it or I will punch her in the face". I swear his whole face changed as he was saying all this crap. Talk about someone's true colors showing. And it set me off. 

Nicole went outside - away from everyone - and started to cry (I would have too). She just sat and talked to herself for awhile. Then Derrick came out and told her not to worry and that he would cook some good stuff.

HIs fingers didn't bleed nor did he die the one and only time he was a Have Not...<heavy sigh>

Again he show's his entitlement...dog gone he be uncomfortable...no oh no way...

Can't believe I at one time thought he was playing a good game...second to Derrick (I must of been menapausal those weeks)

Why?? 

I'm not understanding why we should feel sorry for her?  It's a game and someone had to be put on slop. She was never a favored HG by the others, so why think she would get special favors?

I do hope she can make some big moves and win this game because I really can't stand the others HG.

I'm not understanding why we should feel sorry for her?  It's a game and someone had to be put on slop. She was never a favored HG by the others, so why think she would get special favors?

I do hope she can make some big moves and win this game because I really can't stand the others HG.

I think it only human nature to feel sorry (compassion) for someone who is sad, overwrought, in pain, struggling, etc.  Being that she has been a HN since her return, people will tend to say they feel sorry for her, it's just a sympathetic thought spoken.  As for the HG's, they do it to break the nominees down physically and mentally or in some cases spite.  In Caleb brain he did it so he could keep "his army strong" his words not mine :)

I too hope she can find a way out with winning POV....only cause I want to watch Frankie grovel at her feet knowing she has a chance again at HOH and kicking his little dupa out!

I don't think I used the words I feel sorry for Nicole.

It is more about a bunch of wussy guys and Christine that would not take slop for a week because they think they are too superior to be have nots. 

And I would love for Nicole to win the Veto. I like that she is gutsy.

I agree.  Caleb should have accepted the first volunteer.   I would love to see nicole change the course of the game and hope that production makes that happen.  Doubtful, though.

I think it only human nature to feel sorry (compassion) for someone who is sad, overwrought, in pain, struggling, etc.  Being that she has been a HN since her return, people will tend to say they feel sorry for her, it's just a sympathetic thought spoken.  As for the HG's, they do it to break the nominees down physically and mentally or in some cases spite.  In Caleb brain he did it so he could keep "his army strong" his words not mine :)

I too hope she can find a way out with winning POV....only cause I want to watch Frankie grovel at her feet knowing she has a chance again at HOH and kicking his little dupa out!

Pfffttttttttttttttt humans are weak.

I know how sympathy works and I am sorry if you think I have none but I do in most cases.  In this case, she knows exactly what she might be in for by entering the house and to cry about it later not only shows the others she is weak, but shows me she is a cry baby.  She is fully aware she is a target and should expect what goes with that territory. She won't be the first or last to be a havenot two weeks in a row.  She has lived with these people for 10 weeks already mostly with a knife in her back,did she really expect them to give up food for her?

Derrick took the have-not for his alliance, because he has nothing else to offer to show his allegiance.

I don't think I used the words I feel sorry for Nicole.

It is more about a bunch of wussy guys and Christine that would not take slop for a week because they think they are too superior to be have nots. 

And I would love for Nicole to win the Veto. I like that she is gutsy.

I would much rather not take slop and feel superior.  Is this wrong?  :laugh4:

While I would like to see her win veto as well, as it might add a touch of excitement, I can't jump on the pity train here nor do I think others should be volunteering to hurt their game by going on slop and whatnot.  She's got to suck it up.